剧集 | 浴血黑帮 | 导航列表
既机智过人 又美丽动人
sharp-witted and decorative.
是啊 我们是非常现代的公♥司♥ 格林先生
Yeah, well, we're a very modern company, Mr Greene.
-没错 -不过我们当中仍有一些人
- Indeed. - Although there are still some amongst us
还抱着自己的老一套价值观不放
who cling to their old-fashioned values.
大家谈到哪儿了
How far have we got?
我们确定了女士们美丽动人
We've established that ladies are decorative.
我们才刚坐下 汤姆
We've only just sat down, Tom.
事实上
Actually, um,
亚瑟想给大家发一些文件
Arthur has some documents that he'd like to hand out.
是吗 什么文件
Yeah? What documents?
我刚刚正在向大家解释
I was just explaining to everyone,
汤姆 我们完蛋了
Tom, that, um, well, we're fucked.
-不是吗 -是也不是
- Ain't that right? Hmm? - Yes and no.
确实 公♥司♥的大部分资金
It is true that a large proportion of the company's funds
都投资于美国股票和证券
were invested in American stocks and shares.
投资还是隐藏
Invested or hidden?
所有投资都是经过董事会批准的 琳达
All investments are approved by the board, Linda.
只有那些入了账的 汤玛斯
Only the ones that went through the books, Thomas.
琳达 这个会之后
Linda, after this meeting
还有一场会议 家族会议
there will be another meeting, for just family.
我们就这事投过票吗
Did we vote on this?
-亚瑟 -"亚瑟 你不能控制一下你老婆吗"
- Arthur? - "Arthur, can't you control your wife?"
我们是很现代的公♥司♥ 格林先生
We are a very modern company, Mr Greene.
准确地来说 我们通过纽约证券交易所
To be precise, everything we channelled
进行的所有交易 现在每美元
through the New York Stock Exchange is now offering a return
能退还十美分
of ten cents to the dollar.
我们投入流动资金的
And the Nolan Bank of America,
美国诺兰银行
where we invested our fluidity,
对所有存款是一美元退还五美分
is offering five cents to the dollar on all deposits.
没错
Yeah.
-还有希望 -怎么
- There is hope. - Why?
你包里有什么 魔杖吗
What have you got in there, a magic wand?
作为公♥司♥的非执行董事
As nonexecutive director of the company,
我需要董事会主席的批准
I need the permission from the chairman
才能向董事会介绍我的策略
to present my strategy to the board.
批准了 汤姆
Permission granted, Tom.
剃刀党要来了
The Peaky Blinders are coming!
剃刀党要来了
The Peaky Blinders are coming!
米奇 剃刀党要来了
Micky, the Peaky Blinders are coming!
女士们先生们 剃刀党要来了
Ladies and gents, Peaky Blinders are on their way.
请腾出位置 谢谢
Please vacate. Thank you.
-幸会 -你好 谢尔比先生
- Good to see you. - All right, Mr Shelby.
-谢尔比先生 -怎么了
- Mr Shelby... - Yeah?
-谢谢你所做的一切 -我做什么了
- ...thank you for what you did. - What did I do?
共济会的那个混♥蛋♥本来要把我们赶出去
He was going to evict us, that bastard Fellows.
但现在他把我们的房♥租降了一半
Now he's cut our rent in half.
很好 这是好事 这是好事
Good. Glad to hear it. Glad to hear it.
你好
All right?
谢尔比先生 带着这个美梦 我们能走多远
How far can we go, Mr Shelby, with this beautiful dream?
一直走下去 兄弟 一直走下去
All the way, brother. All the way.
革命
Revolution, man!
谢尔比先生 因为这次大崩♥盘♥
This crash, Mr Shelby.
他们说要减少我的工时
They're saying they're gonna cut my hours.
-是吗 你在哪儿工作 -格里纳姆工程
- Yeah. Where do you work? - Greenhams Engineering.
格里纳姆兄弟 我知道他们
Greenham brothers. I know them.
他们不会减少你工时的
They're not gonna cut your hours.
上帝保佑你 上帝保佑你们
God bless you. God bless you both.
-喝得开心 -先生们女士们
- Enjoy your drink. - Gentlemen and ladies.
请你们都移步到雅座酒吧
If you'll all move into the saloon bar,
你们都将得到一杯免费的啤酒
where you will all be served a free pint of stingo.
在法国服过役的人还能免费得到一杯白兰地
Any man who served in France gets a brandy chaser.
不管你们在报纸上读到了什么
And in spite of what you're reading in the newspapers,
我只想听见歌♥声和笑声 去他妈的股票市场
I want to hear singing and laughing. Fuck the stock market.
去他妈的股票市场
Fuck the stock market!
他们赌错了马 那又怎么样
They backed the wrong horses, so fucking what, eh?
谢谢您 谢尔比先生
Thank you, Mr Shelby.
终于有一位能解决问题的政客
At last, a politician who gets things done.
不用谢 兄弟 不用谢
You're welcome, brother, you're welcome.
-从沙发上下来 -对不起 艾达
- Get down off the furniture. - Sorry, Ada.
我都激动了 不是吗
I was getting excited, wasn't I?
好了
Right.
家族会议能开始了吗 我能先提个建议吗
Can I begin this family meeting with a proposal?
从今往后 我们找别的地方见面
From now on, we find somewhere else to meet.
你丈夫认为被人看到和平民混在一起
Your husband believes that being seen
是很好的政♥治♥策略
mixing with the common people is good politics.
如果这是我们的社♥会♥主♥义♥运动
Well, if this is our campaign for socialism,
波莉 或许下次
perhaps next time, Polly,
你别戴比酒馆还值钱的耳环
you won't wear earrings worth more than the pub.
好了 家族会议 第一件事
Right. Family meeting. First item.
这个
This.
昨天艾博拉玛·戈尔德用你的
Dug out of our Finn's arm yesterday
杜松子酒和刀片从芬恩的胳膊里挖出来的
by Aberama Gold using your gin and a razor blade.
芬恩
Finn?
他说他们被派往莱姆豪斯 唐人街
He says they were sent to Limehouse. Chinatown.
谁他妈派去的
Sent by fucking who?
我
Sent by me.
我让芬恩别掺和这事
I told Finn to stay out of this.
显然他没听
He obviously didn't listen.
汤米 亲爱的 我听你的
Oh, Tommy, sweetheart, I listen to you.
你说谢尔比家的人
I listen to you when you tell me
不准干脏活儿 我听你的
no more sport for anyone named Shelby.
你向我保证的时候 我也听你的
I listen to you when you make me promises.
唐人街有什么 汤米 到底怎么回事
What's in Chinatown, Tommy? What the fuck is going on?
五万英镑
50,000.
现金
In cash.
他说他们被派到唐人街去杀一个人
He said they were sent to Chinatown to kill somebody.
那小子真的得教训教训了 汤米
That kid needs educating, Tommy, really does.
老天 汤米
Jesus Christ, Tommy!
那是个特别的机会
It was a particular opportunity.
秘密交给我的特别机会
A particular opportunity presented to me in confidence.
所以我就秘密处理了
I dealt with it in confidence.
但你告诉了波莉
But you told Polly.
汤米告诉我东伦敦有个皮条客在卖♥♥小孩
Tommy told me there was a pimp in East London who sold kids.
小孩啊 莉兹
Fucking kids, Lizzie, eh? Hmm?
这个皮条客敲诈一个上议院的高级议员
This pimp was blackmailing a senior member
那人非常有钱
of the House of Lords, a very wealthy man.
如今这个皮条客躺在沟里
Now this pimp is lying in a ditch,
身上趴满了苍蝇 世界更美好了
covered in flies. World's a better place.
操 现在你们干的是让世界更美好的事业啊
Holy fuck! So now your business is improving the world?
有时候 艾达...
Sometimes, Ada...
杀戮是种仁慈
...killing is a kindness.
这件事我们是为一位高等法♥院♥的法官干的
The man we did the job for is a High Court judge.
我们从苏格兰场的一位
We received intelligence from
高级警官那里得到的情报
a senior police officer in Scotland Yard.
我在伦敦交了很多新朋友 都是有势力的人
I've made lots of new friends in London. Men with influence.
对这个皮条客 警♥察♥和我们的想法是一致的
The police felt the same way about this pimp as we did.
不值得把他送上法庭
He wasn't worth a trial.
条子们帮我们清理了街道
The coppers cleared the streets for us.
这个活儿是
This was work commissioned
高等法♥院♥的法官 苏格兰场
by a High Court judge, by Scotland Yard
还有上议院委派我们干的
and by the House of Lords.
是个特定的机会 不会有下次
It's a particular opportunity. It's not to be repeated.
-而且那么做是件正确的 -没错
- And it was the right thing to do. - Fucking right.
莉兹 你要理解
Lizzie, you need to understand.
这话你去和波莉说 不用和我说
That you tell Polly, not me.
你要理解
You need to understand
威斯敏斯特里面黑着呢
that the corridors of Westminster are very dimly lit.
对那些制定规矩的人来说 根本就没规矩
And for those who make the rules, there are no rules.
绳子在我们手里 谁还能吊死我们呢
We own the ropes. Who's going to hang us now, eh?
"我们" 绳子在我们手里 是吗
"We"? WE own the ropes, do we?
剧集 | 浴血黑帮 | 导航列表