剧集 | 浴血黑帮 | 导航列表
还有 转接台的玛姬说你打过几个电♥话♥
Also, Maggie at the exchange said you made some calls.
那你应该知道我找了一个律师
Then you'll know I called a solicitor.
玛姬有没有监听我们的对话
Did Maggie listen in to the conversation?
他说他可以代理我
He said he'd represent me.
但我把电♥话♥挂了
But I put the phone down.
彼时彼刻 我做了一个决定
There and then, I made a decision.
当我听到你停车的声音时 我换了一身衣服
And when I heard your car pull up, I got changed.
你说你仍然把我当花钱买♥♥的妓♥女♥
You said, in your head, you still pay for it.
所以我决定继续领这笔报酬
So I've decided to continue to take the payment
平衡好情感与理智的关系
and balance my heart against my head,
把它就当成一本账簿
as though it were a book of accounts.
我觉得还是我的头脑更值钱一点
I value my head a shilling more.
你上一次为钱发愁是什么时候
When was the last time you had to worry about shillings, eh?
人们都对给自己发薪水的人忠诚
People are loyal to those who pay their wages.
所以我会对你忠诚
That's why I'll be loyal to you.
但你也得对我忠诚
But this is the deal.
你不许在我的房♥子里上任何女人
You don't fuck anybody else in my house,
上过其他女人那天 就不许用你那脏手抱我们的孩子
nor within a day of holding our child by the hand.
不管在哪栋房♥子
A day on either side.
你也必须时不时地让我走进...
And you let me in sometimes.
走进你的脑海
Into your head.
去清除...
To clear it out.
那些需要清除的记忆
That what needs clearing out.
同意
Agreed.
时效是...
And this...
永远
Always.
交易的内容是
The deal is...
你属于我
You belong to me.
你归我所有
My property.
没人能碰我的财产
No-one touches my property.
我有时候会自♥慰♥ 可还是离不了你
I touch myself, but it's still you anyway.
所以我把电♥话♥给挂了
So that's why I put the phone down.
不 汤姆
No, Tom.
我们至少得在床上
We do it in the bed at least.
一切都是我的 莉兹
Everything is mine, Lizzie.
一切
Everything.
亚瑟
Arthur.
弗朗西丝没说错
Frances was right.
琳达今天来过
Linda was here today.
操
Fuck.
她都说了什么
What did she say, huh?
-我只想跟她说句话 没别的 -亚瑟 听我说
- I just want to talk to her, that's all. - Arthur, listen.
首先 我要你去趟苏格兰
First, I need you to go to Scotland
把艾博拉玛·戈尔德带回来
and bring back Aberama Gold.
然后我们就去找琳达
Then we'll go and we'll find Linda.
不不不
No, no, no, no.
我会一直给你打电♥话♥ 汤姆
I'll keep calling you, Tom.
你知道我做得出来
You know I will.
我会回拨这个号♥码
I'll call this number back...
一遍 一遍 再一遍
Again, again and again.
如果你不接电♥话♥
If you don't answer,
我就跳上车
I'll jump in my fucking car
开到你家 你知道我会的
and I'll drive to your house, you know I will.
如有必要 我整晚都会待在那儿
I'll stay there all night if I have to.
我哪儿都不去 不去苏格兰
I won't go nowhere, not Scotland
直到你把知道的都告诉我
till you tell me what it is you know.
好吧 听我说
Right, listen to me.
我没有具体地址
I don't have an address.
但她在伯恩维尔 跟贵格会的人在一起
But she's with the Quakers in Bournville.
显然 她在那里有个朋友
Apparently, there is someone who is a Friend.
他的妻子在1918年死于西班牙流感
He had a wife who died from Spanish flu in 1918.
他有一个女儿
And he has a daughter.
这些信息足够让你找到他了
That should be enough to find him.
亚瑟
Arthur...
跟他谈谈 然后给琳达传个话
Just talk to him and get a message to Linda.
什么事都没发生 亚瑟
Nothing happened, Arthur.
他是贵格会教♥徒♥ 是朋友
He's a Quaker, who is a friend.
他们跟我们不一样 他们愿意沟通
They're not like us, they talk.
我会找他谈的
Oh, I'll speak to him.
男人之间一对一地谈
Man to man.
谈完之后...
And then, after that...
我会北上
I'll go up north.
处理我们的事 我向你保证
Deal with our business. I promise you.
亚瑟 亚瑟 听我说...
Arthur. Arthur, listen to me...
你刚才在跟谁说话
Who were you talking to?
我只能问你 因为转接台的玛姬不会告诉我
I have to ask you, cos Maggie at the exchange won't tell me.
是谁
Who was it?
是亚瑟吗
Was it Arthur?
我要我的哥哥安然无恙
I need my brother in one piece.
亚瑟自己会做决定
Arthur makes his own decisions.
嫁到谢尔比家
You marry a Shelby,
就他妈不能离婚
you stay fucking married.
该死
Fuck.
看看这儿啊
Well, look at this.
我能帮你什么吗
Can I help you?
我觉得你能
Yeah, I think you can.
我在找琳达·谢尔比
I'm looking for Linda Shelby.
你认识她吗
Do you know her?
我叫亚瑟
I'm Arthur.
她的丈夫
Her husband.
如果你是她的丈夫 那她不想跟你谈
If you're her husband, she doesn't want to talk to you.
瞧瞧你
Well, look at you.
你可真厉害是吧
Ain't you smart?
怎么 你觉得你♥他♥妈♥什么都懂 是吗
What, you got all the fucking answers, have you?
我换个问题问你
Well, let's try you with another one. Eh?
我换个问题问你
Let's try you with another one. How about...
我们来"寻找内在的真♥相♥"怎么样
How about we search for the fucking truth within, hmm?
我们来看看 来看看
Let's have a look, eh? Let's have a look.
看这里面有什么
See what we've got inside here, eh?
你个混♥蛋♥
You fucking bastard!
你还想再接着找吗
You want to keep looking, eh?
我再问你一次
I will ask you again.
我再问你一次
I'll ask you again.
她在哪儿
Where is she?
她在哪儿
Where is she?
不要 不 不
No. No, no, no...
我是个好人
I'm a good man.
我他妈跟你一样 是个好人
I'm a fucking good man, like you.
是个对上帝虔诚的人
A God-fearing man.
我内心有善
There is good in my heart.
我内心有善
There is good in my heart!
但我的双手...
But my hands...
这双手属于恶魔
These hands belong to the devil.
属于他妈的恶魔
The fucking devil!
等等 你是谁
Wait... Who are you?
她回来了吗
Did she come back?
没有
No.
她在苏格兰吗 所以你才要去那儿
Is she in Scotland? Is that why you're going?
不 她不在苏格兰 查理
No, she's not in fucking Scotland, Charlie.
威士忌 我们需要威士忌
Whisky. We want whisky.
地图 雪茄
Maps. Cigars.
装上货车 我们全都要
Load the van, we want it all.
"我们"指谁
Who's "We?"
我和约翰尼·道格斯
Me and Johnny Dogs.
所以你和约翰尼·道格斯要对抗苏格兰吗
So it's you and Johnny Dogs against Scotland?
我们的朋友
You know, at the BSA,
能从伯明翰轻兵器工厂给你搞几架新型大炮
our friends could get you some of them new artillery cannons
每秒能发射十枚炮弹
that fire ten shells a second.
你可以在你车顶上装一架
You can mount one on the roof of your fucking car.
汽油 我们需要汽油
Petrol. We need petrol.
剧集 | 浴血黑帮 | 导航列表