剧集 | 浴血黑帮 | 导航列表
莉兹 如果芬恩听了我的话
Lizzie, Lizzie, if Finn had've listened to me,
你就不会知道这事了
you wouldn't have known.
等我们回家 我会解释的
When we go home, I'll explain.
这种恶心的事别来烦我了
I can't be bothered with this shit.
那么...
So...
汤米·谢尔比议员 一切照旧
...Tommy Shelby MP. Business as usual.
我刚才大致概述的
The strategy I outlined earlier
重建常规生意的策略
to rebuild the conventional part
是需要花时间的
of this business will take time.
-在这期间呢... -一切他妈的照旧
- In the meantime... - Just business as fucking usual.
在这期间呢 很幸运我们还保有其它的
In the meantime, it is fortunate that we have maintained
现金收入来源
other sources of cash income.
因为在股票市场恢复之前 现金为王
Because until the stock market recovers, cash is king.
而我们有现金
And cash we have.
没谁要吊死你 汤米
No-one is gonna hang you, Tommy.
是你自己要吊死你自己
You're gonna hang yourself.
艾达 你墙上那些画总要有人掏腰包的
Someone has to pay for them paintings on your wall, Ada.
是啊 再见 艾达
Yeah, bye-bye, Ada.
汤米 你要对艾达耐心点
Tommy, you need to go easy on Ada.
波莉...
Polly...
我什么时候对艾达没有过耐心
...when am I ever not easy on Ada, eh?
汤玛斯 情况是 艾达...
Thomas, the thing is, Ada...
她怀孕了
She's pregnant.
艾达怎么了
Ada's what?!
现在大家不用说出口 我都能听见他们想说的话
These days, people tell me things without even speaking.
等一下 等一下
Wait a minute. Wait a minute.
艾达他妈的怀孕了
Ada's fucking pregnant? Hmm?
波莉 你要去让艾达安心
And, Polly, you need to reassure Ada
现在是1929年 时代不同了
that it's 1929, times have changed,
我们有好多事要做
we've a lot to do,
没人在意孩子是谁的
and no-one gives a fuck who the father is.
真的吗
Really?
我已经知道孩子是谁的了
I already know who the father is.
不过我们今天受的惊已经够多了
But we've had enough shocks for one day.
好吧
Ok.
好吧 说吧
All right, go on, then.
艾达的事你知道多久了
How long you known about Ada, huh?
我认识她的医生 他给我打电♥话♥了
I know her doctor. He calls me.
好吧 比我知道的时间久
Yeah, longer than me.
看看这个
Have a look at this.
上面的鬼画符是什么
What's that funny writing on there?
中文
Chinese.
好吧
Ah, right.
这是什么
What is it? Hmm?
坏消息
Bad news?
有可能
Maybe.
-复仇天使 -嗯
- Angels of Retribution? - Yeah.
把他们送的信给烧了
Burn the letter they sent.
已经烧了
It's already done.
看看这个 汤姆
Look at that, Tom. Hmm?
从我们兄弟身上取出来的
Pulled from our brother, eh?
他总算中了第一枪了
Finally took a first bullet.
谁都他妈不听我的
No-one fucking listens to me.
拿过来吧 我替他收着
Here, give it here. I'll keep it for him.
我还留着我的第一颗呢
I still have my first one.
亚瑟 你可以叫我们的同志们回来了
Arthur, you can tell our comrades they can come back in.
你去哪儿 兄弟
Where are you going, brother?
英国证券交易所的巨大损失
The huge losses on the British Stock Exchange
在可预见的未来将重创我们的经济
will bite into our economy for the foreseeable future.
因此我必须请求我们的工会理解
I therefore must ask the trade unions to possess understanding.
他们的变通和合作
The need for their flexibility and cooperation
在未来我们努力重建
is paramount in the coming months
这个伟大国家的日子里至关重要
as we attempt to rebuild this great nation.
汤玛斯·谢尔比先生
Mr Thomas Shelby.
谢谢你 议长先生
Thank you, Mr Speaker.
我尊贵的朋友 来自埃平的代表
My right honourable friend, the member for Epping,
要求在崩♥盘♥后
asks that following the crash,
工会成员在履行职责时
trade union members be more flexible
可以更加灵活
when carrying out their duties.
但他真正希望的是让工人做替罪羊
What he's really asking is that the working man carry the can.
蒙特卡洛的大赌场根本微不足道
The grand casino in Monte Carlo is a small and timid affair
比不上那些在伦敦和纽约
when compared to the wild games of chance
戴着丝绸手套和海狸帽之人
being played in London and New York
在玩的疯狂运气游戏
by gamblers in silk gloves and beaver hats,
而当他们输掉时
who, when they lose their bets,
会转过身来让擦鞋工还债
turn around and ask the shoe-shine to pay for it.
仅代表南伯明翰
Well, on behalf of the shoe-shines
乃至全英国的擦鞋工
and can carriers of South Birmingham
和替罪羊们
and all across Great Britain,
我建议那些因资本主义彩票
I would suggest that those who so recklessly
而鲁莽损失自己财产的人
lost their fortunes on the capitalist lottery
学会给自己擦鞋
learn to shine their own shoes...
为自己负责并给自己还债
...carry their own can and pay their own bills.
谢尔比先生
Mr Shelby?
我只想说我很喜欢你的演讲
I just wanted to say how much I enjoyed your speech.
你的陈词很有说服力
You speak very eloquently.
谢谢
Thank you.
我叫莫斯利 奥斯瓦尔德·莫斯利
My name's Mosley, by the way. Oswald Mosley.
不列颠法♥西♥斯♥联盟的创始人和领导者
嗯 我知道你是谁
Yeah, I know who you are.
我的选区与你的相邻
My constituency borders yours.
这么说吧 你引起了我的注意
And let me just say, you've come to my attention.
进来
Come.
我有坏消息 你叫什么来着
I have bad news, Mr...
谢尔比
Shelby.
我们说好了活儿干完后交付五万英镑
We agreed 50,000 on completion of business.
我和我妻子在伦敦交易所损失了一大笔钱
My wife and I have had a misfortune on the London Exchange.
这里有两万
There's 20 there.
剩下的钱你得等等
You'll have to wait for the rest.
你曾是骑兵吗
Cavalry, eh?
挺好
Yeah.
我曾花费许久等待骑兵
I spent a long of time waiting for the cavalry, mate.
有一次 我和我的同志等了三天
One time, me and my comrades waited three days.
当骑兵终于来时
When the cavalry finally came,
一个警官 坐在一匹漂亮的白马背上
an officer, on the back of a fine white horse,
嬉笑着说自己因为玩扑克耽误了
joked that he'd been delayed playing a game of whist.
于是我拿出韦伯利转轮手♥枪♥ 爆了他的头
So I took out my Webley revolver and I shot him in the head,
偷了他的马 上报他是逃兵
stole his horse, reported him for cowardice.
都是因为一场小赌
All for a game of chance.
我的人完成了唐人街的任务后
After my people completed their task in Chinatown,
他们收集了所有能让你陷入麻烦的
they collected all the photographs, letters and cheques
照片 信件和支票
that will cause you concern.
我把它们放在了安全的地方
I now have them in a safe place.
周一
On Monday
你要给我全部五万英镑的现金
you will give me the full 50,000 pounds in cash...
否则我就偷走你的白马
...or I will steal your white horse from under you.
你这种人怎么会在如此权势重地
How the fuck did a man like you get into a position of trust
获得受人信任的地位
in a place of power and privilege?!
我这种人
A man like me?
我这种人
A man like me?
蠢蛋勋爵
Lord Suckerby...
我见过那些照片
...I've seen the photographs.
周一
Monday.
谢尔比
Shelby!
抱歉我迟了 艾达
Sorry I'm late, Ada.
我们一直在听内政部的简报
We've been having briefings from the Home Office.
警♥察♥很担心大崩♥盘♥
The police are concerned about the effect
会对工业区造成影响
of the crash in industrial areas.
-嗯 -一切都还好吗
- Right. - Everything all right?
还好
Yeah, fine.
我们在纽约有损失 所以我一直在工作
剧集 | 浴血黑帮 | 导航列表