剧集 | 浴血黑帮 | 导航列表
Nice.
特别好 汤姆
Very nice, Tom.
但是 不得不说
Although, I must say,
我还以为你的办公室会比这更大
I thought your office would be bigger than this.
以后会的
It will be.
迈克尔 你坐下
Michael, you sit.
亚瑟 你站在窗边
Arthur, you stand by the window.
我们要见谁
So, who are we meeting?
我们要见的
The man we're about to meet
是兰凯斯特公国的部长
is the Minister for the Duchy of Lancaster.
他也是财政大臣的副手
He's also deputy to the Chancellor of the Exchequer
以及首相的内阁顾问
and Cabinet adviser to the Prime Minister of Great Britain.
你们以前都见过坏人
You've both met bad men before.
但我们马上要见的这个 是魔鬼
The man we're about to meet is the devil.
嗯 叫他进来
Yep. Send him in.
感觉我每次见到你 都有你家人在场
I never seem to get to meet you without your family.
我知道你认识一个叫吉米·麦卡文的人
I understand you know a man called Jimmy McCavern.
我能抽根烟吗
May I take a cigarette?
请便
Please.
谁是吉米·麦卡文
Who on earth is Jimmy McCavern?
在过去的12个月里
Over the last 12 months,
你接触了全国各地形形色♥色♥的人
you've been making approaches to various men across the country
你认为这些人可能会帮助你的事业
who you think might be able to help you in your cause.
麦卡文就是这些人之一
McCavern is one of these men.
他掌管着东格拉斯哥所有造船厂
He runs the east Glasgow shipyards.
他杀了我的一个同伴
He killed an associate of mine.
我想知道你的策略是什么
I want to know what your strategy is.
那是你弟弟 对吗
That one's your brother, yes?
对 我还是他的商业顾问
Yes, and I'm his business adviser.
我们想谈正事
We would like to talk business.
迈克尔
Michael.
迈克尔·格雷
Michael Gray.
你把你表哥在美国的钱都丢了 干了些蠢事
You lost all your cousin's money in America, playing the fool.
还是底特律角斗士夜♥总♥会♥的常客
A nightclub in Detroit called the Gladiator was your regular.
你丢了钱
You lost the money...
但在那里找了个老婆
And found a wife there.
而站在窗户边的可怜人亚瑟·谢尔比
And poor old Arthur Shelby standing there at the window
则担心他的老婆永远不会回来
is afraid his wife will never return.
我的眼线说有人看到她和另一个男人在一起
My spies tell me she's been seen with another man.
亚瑟
Arthur...
亚瑟
Arthur.
瞧
And bingo.
20秒内 我就让他们说起了自己的鸟语
20 seconds in, and I have them speaking their wog lingo.
谢尔比先生 我确实有计划
Mr Shelby, I do have plans.
我以后需要像你这样的人
I will have need of men like you.
只是 除了你再没有像你一样的人了
Except, of course, there is no other man like you.
我就是需要你
You, in particular, I need.
但是
But, please,
千万不要认为我会和你抢地盘
don't imagine I would trouble myself with turf wars.
你有很多敌人
You have many enemies.
洗牌 重新再挑一张
Shuffle the pack and pick another card.
对那个死去记者的调查
That investigation of the dead journalist,
那个同性恋
the queer...
我已经解决了
I've made that go away.
看看吧 看完来找我
Read it and, uh, come back to me.
下次 抛开成见
Next time, bring only an open mind
带上一支雪茄来庆祝我们联手
and a cigar to celebrate our union.
刚才那到底是怎么回事 汤姆
What the fuck was that all about, Tom?
我♥操♥
Fuck. Fuck.
亚瑟
Arthur!
别让他们影响你
Do not let them get inside your head.
这就是他们的招数
That's exactly how these people work.
这些人到底是谁
Who the fuck are these people, hmm?
他们到底是谁
Who the fuck are they?!
我刚收到邀请
I've just been invited...
去当一个新政党的副领导人
to become the deputy leader of a brand-new political party.
这些人说他们才是未来
These people say they are the future.
你想喝一杯吗
Do you want a drink?
我戒酒了
I've stopped.
所以 你的决定是什么
So, what have you decided?
我和一些朋友谈了谈
I've been talking to the Friends.
-什么朋友 -贵格会信徒
- What friends? - Quakers.
在伯恩维尔的礼拜堂见面的朋友
Friends who meet at the meeting house in Bournville.
我要待在伯恩维尔
I'm staying in Bournville.
那他们怎么说
And what do they say?
他们说我被引入歧途了
They say I've been led astray.
如果你是来讨论救赎的
If you've come to talk about redemption,
那你可找错人了
you're talking to the wrong person.
我也去找过律师
I also went to a solicitor.
他们一听我姓谢尔比 突然就都忙不过来了
They heard my name was Shelby, and suddenly they were too busy.
要想和谢尔比家的男人离婚
To divorce a Shelby man,
你得去伦敦找个律师
you have to go to a solicitor in London.
我找到了一个
I found one.
他说他可以代理我
He said he'd represent me.
但我把电♥话♥挂了
But I put the phone down.
不是因为害怕
Not through fear.
我的路是我自己选的
I chose this life. It didn't choose me.
还有 莉兹 教友里有个男的
Also, Lizzie, one of the Friends is a man.
他会认真倾听我说话
He listens to me when I talk.
他的太太死于西班牙流感
His wife died of the Spanish flu.
他有个女儿
He has a daughter.
你想让他的女儿成为孤儿吗
And you're considering making this daughter an orphan?
-到现在都没出事 -也不会出事的
- Nothing has happened. - Nor will it.
但他会死 而且眼睛会被挖掉
He would die without his eyes.
而出于慈悲 汤米会把他的女儿
And out of kindness, Tommy would offer his daughter
安置到他为孤女设立的孤儿院里去
a place in one of his institutions for orphaned girls.
甚至有可能会把她接纳到家里来
Or even take her into the family.
然后一切又开始轮回
And it would begin again.
到底是什么东西 琳达
What is the thing, Linda?
不能让你释怀的东西
The thing you can't put aside?
不是亚瑟
It's not Arthur.
而是他在场时我会变成的那个人
It's who I am when he's there.
主听到我脑子里所有的肮话
God hears every filthy word in my head,
知道所有那些龌龊事
knows every dirty thing.
你那些教友们就不说脏话吗
And your Friends don't use filthy words?
如果这次我完了 我就会完得彻彻底底
If I fall this time, I'll fall all the way.
也许你是活该呢 谁让你满脑子脏话
Perhaps it's what you deserve, with your filthy words.
我以前一天可以上七个男的
I used to fuck seven men a day,
而如今我在学习如何像淑女一样侧骑马
and now I'm learning how to ride a horse side-saddle.
人都有好坏之分
There's good and there's evil.
也有交织在一起的
There's both mixed.
那亚瑟和你... 还有我就是这样的吗
And that's Arthur and you...and me?
人的结果不是因果报应 而是看你怎么争取的
You don't get what you deserve, you get what you take.
那他呢
What about him?
他正在下决心呢
He's making up his mind.
有个叫波莉·格雷的人来看你
Someone called Polly Gray to see you.
见不见
Yes or no?
见
Yes.
我来送你去诊所
I've come to take you to the clinic.
我和迈克尔说过了 我只要我丈夫送我
I already told Michael, my husband or no-one.
我有车
I've got a car.
就连这个小地方也有出租车的
They have taxis, even in this fucking city.
听着 如果医生听不见心跳
Look, if they don't hear a heartbeat,
就会给你些选择
they're going to give you options.
可没有一个是好的
None of them are nice.
我三天前刚刚做过检查
I had my check-up three days ago.
医生听见了心跳
They heard a beating heart.
可如果他们告诉我 我的孩子在肚子里死了
But if they had told me that baby had died inside of me,
我会期望有人陪着我的
I would have wanted someone with me.
我丈夫可能会被人呼来喝去
My husband may do as he's told,
可是我不会
剧集 | 浴血黑帮 | 导航列表