剧集 | 浴血黑帮 | 导航列表
我们需要铁链和绳子 汤姆
We'll need chains and a twitch, Tom.
不用 我会喂他吃药安抚他
No. I will medicate him.
那他开枪的时候不会视线模糊吗
So he's going to be cross-eyed when he takes the shot?
在法国时 不管他们给他什么任务
In France, he never missed...
他从没失手过
No matter what they gave him.
他会尽行大量射击练习
He'll have had plenty of target practise.
在他开枪之前
Before he takes the shot,
亚瑟会给他一点可♥卡♥因♥ 让他提提神
Arthur here will give him some cocaine to sharpen him up.
所以
So just...
这个吸了可♥卡♥因♥的犯罪精神病枪手
You're going to be up on the stage
瞄准一个站在你身边的人时
while this criminally insane gunman filled with cocaine
你打算站在台上吗
takes aim at a man just a yard away from you?
欢迎加入我们家族 艾博拉玛
Welcome to the family, Aberama.
我呢 汤马斯
What about me, Thomas?
我这个断了一条腿的人怎么办
The man with the broken fucking leg.
暗♥杀♥结束后
After the killing,
伯明翰的所有警♥察♥都会被派往宾利厅
every copper in Birmingham will be sent to Bingley Hall.
利用这个机会
Use that opportunity
把装满鸦♥片♥的船开到斯陶尔布里奇水闸
to get that boat full of opium up to Stourbridge locks.
在那里 会有几个中国人等着你
There, you'll be met by some Chinese gentlemen.
他们会带两箱现金
They will have two suitcases full of cash.
25万英镑
£250,000.
在场的每个人都能拿到三万现金
Every man in this room will receive 30,000 in cash,
作为额外任务的奖励
in recognition of extra services.
我的老天爷啊 汤姆
Holy Mary, Mother of God, Tom!
谁要是想走 现在就走
Anyone who want to leave, leave now.
谁要是受够了这个守旧过时的
Anyone who is tired of this old-fashioned,
不法黑帮剃刀党 可以离开
backstreet fucking razor gang can leave.
谁受够了 谁就别干了
Anyone who's tired can fucking stop.
很好
Good.
查理 去院子里点火
Charlie, go to the yard and light a fire.
约翰尼 把车开过来
Johnny, bring the van around.
点火干什么 汤姆
What's the fire for, Tom?
还有第四项事务
There is an item number four.
是时候了
It's time.
老天 谢尔比先生
Jeez, Mr Shelby.
我要是知道你要来
If I'd have known, I'd have come in early
就早点来给你倒酒了
and served ye drinks, huh?
来 米奇
Here, Micky.
坐下
Sit down there.
好 我要喝一杯 行吗
Sure, I'll have a drink, will I?
给你 喝吧
Here you go, have a drink.
几天前 我去了伦敦 米奇
A few days ago, I went to London, Micky...
去取些货
to collect some cargo.
遇到了泰坦尼克帮的人
I was met by the Titanic boys.
他们知道我要去
They knew I was coming.
没错 日期 地点 时间
Yeah. When, where, what time.
他们甚至知道
They even knew...
-我要去取什么货 -老天
- the cargo I was picking up. - Jesus.
四天前 米奇
Four days ago, Micky...
一个军官
A soldier was killed
在我办公室门口
outside my office...
被炸♥弹♥炸死了
by a bomb.
对 报纸上说是爱尔兰共和军干的
Yeah, erm, the papers said that was IRA.
不 不是爱尔兰共和军 米奇
No, it wasn't the IRA, Micky.
不 不是爱尔兰共和军 米奇
No. It weren't the IRA, Micky.
我问了迪伯斯电♥话♥局的接线员女孩
I spoke to the girls who work at the Digbeth telephone exchange.
她们都是我朋友
They're friends of mine.
我问她们在爆♥炸♥前后
I asked them what calls
都接到了什么电♥话♥
were made around the time of the explosion.
她们跟我说
They told me that...
爆♥炸♥发生的30分钟前
30 minutes before the explosion
有人给斯帕克希尔一个男人打过电♥话♥
a call was made to a man in Sparkhill
他和北爱志愿军有联♥系♥
who has connections to the Ulster Volunteer Force.
他现在出♥卖♥♥♥情报来赚钱
He now offers his services for cash.
帕迪·罗斯
Paddy Rose.
没错 我和我哥哥找帕迪·罗斯谈了
Yeah, me and my brother, we spoke to Paddy.
详细谈了一番
At length.
他告诉我们是他安置的炸♥弹♥
He told us it was him that planted the bomb.
对 我们跟他谈了
Yeah, we spoke to him.
我们杀了他 米奇
We killed him, Micky.
帕迪·罗斯死了
Paddy Rose is dead.
我们给他绑了石头
We weighted him down,
把他沉到了
we sunk him,
大联盟运河河底
to the bottom of the Grand Union Canal.
接线员女孩们把爆♥炸♥前
The girls at the exchange gave me the number
打给那个人的电♥话♥号♥码给了我 米奇
of the man that called, Micky, before the explosion.
那是你的电♥话♥号♥码
That was your number.
米奇 是你给他打的电♥话♥
Micky, it was you who called him.
你给他报的信
You tipped him off.
他们交代你 一旦有符合描述的黑人来到小希斯
You were told to call him if a black man of a certain description
你就要给他打电♥话♥
ever came to Small Heath.
我们知道
We know you've...
你还一直给泰坦尼克帮的人通风报信
you've been giving the Titanic boys information as well.
我们知道
We know that.
没错
Yeah.
你一直在吧台工作
You've been working behind the bar, hmm?
看着 听着 记着所发生的一切
Seeing what goes on, listening, taking notes,
然后把这些卖♥♥给出价最高的人
and selling your stories to the highest bidder.
是
Yeah.
说吧
Come on.
说吧
Come on, man.
老天 老天
Oh, Jesus. Oh, Jesus.
真对不起 谢尔比先生
I'm sorry, Mr Shelby.
别看着汤米
Don't look at Tommy.
清理天花板会便宜点 哥们
The ceiling would be cheaper, brother.
米奇
Micky!
你看看 亚瑟
Look at that, Arthur.
手抖得就像个普通人一样
Shaking like the hand of a normal man.
第五项事务是什么 汤姆
What about item five, Tom?
不是有第五项吗 汤米
There is an item five, right, Tommy?
我的心都沉了
I'm fucking sinking here, man.
我的心都沉了 汤姆
I'm fucking sinking, Tom.
你... 你说了还有第五项 说吧汤米
You...you...you said there's an item five. Say it, Tommy.
第五项现在可以开始了 汤米
Item five could start now, Tommy.
今年可以开始了 正好是新的十年
It could start this year, a new decade.
迈克尔...
M-M-Michael...
迈克尔可能说得对
Michael could be right -
我们可以离开 汤米
we could go, Tommy.
我们可以离开的
We could go.
我们可以离开这地方 把它留给年轻一辈
We could fucking leave this place. We could leave it to the kids.
迈克尔... 他可能说得对
Michael's... He might be right.
他可能真♥他♥妈♥是对的
He might be fucking right.
亚瑟 根本没有第五项事务
Arthur! There is no item number five!
你去看看波莉是不是还站我们这边
Go and check that Polly is still on our side.
我得去马盖特
I have to go to Margate.
好的 汤姆
All right, Tom.
好的 兄弟
All right, brother!
我的老天啊
Oh, God. Jesus Christ.
汤米 你在外面吗
You out there, Tommy?
对 我在外面
Yeah. I'm here.
我刚正往特别疼的地方
I was just having some oil rubbed into the bits
抹油呢 哥们
that really hurt, mate.
你觉得那景致怎么样
What do you think of that view, eh?
这里是马盖特 不就这样
It's Margate. What can you do?
我跟你说 汤米
I'll tell you something, Tommy, right?
我整天就坐在那阳台上的椅子上
I sit all day every day in that chair, on that balcony,
琢磨这么个事
contemplating the fact, right,
人要是死了 生活就会容易对付得多
that life is so much easier to deal with when you are dead!
-你好 艾尔菲 -嗯
- Hello, Alfie. - Yeah.
剧集 | 浴血黑帮 | 导航列表