剧集 | 浴血黑帮 | 导航列表
这个看着头脑简单的家伙呢
And the simple fellow?
他可没有你第一印象以为的那么"头脑简单"
He's a lot less simple than you might at first think.
你信任他们吗
Do you trust them?
好了 我要一整船的货
Right. So I take a boatload.
不行
No.
一开始给十麻袋 让你试试市场反应
Ten sacks to start with, so you can test the market.
然后再整船整船地给
Then we'll deal in boatloads.
在装货时用现金付款
Cash payment on loading.
一万镑
10,000 pounds.
那么大的数额 只能用支票了
For that amount, it'll have to be a cheque.
我不收支票
I don't take cheques.
必须是支票
It'll be a cheque.
要我收支票也行
I will take a cheque
前提是有我们在伦敦共同的朋友作保
if it's guaranteed by our mutual friend in London,
莫斯利先生
Mr Mosley.
谁能想到 我竟然会跟该死的
Well, who would've thought I'd be doing business
吉普赛天主教人♥渣♥做生意呢
with fucking Gypsy Catholic scum?
是啊 谁能想到呢 查理
Yeah, who'd have thought, eh, Charlie?
谁能想到呢
Who would have thought it?
不过你还行
Aye, but you're OK.
是啊 我还行 直到某天也不行了
Yeah, I'm only OK until I'm not OK.
然后就真的不行了
Then I'm really not.
货七天后送到
Delivery in seven days.
必须是有担♥保♥的支票
Cheque guaranteed.
难道你那些中国朋友不希望
Won't your Chinese friends
离开伦敦的七公吨♥货物
expect the seven tonnes that leaves London
到达利物浦时依然是七公吨♥吗
to still be seven tonnes when it reaches Liverpool?
这个交给我来负责 麦卡文先生
You leave that to me, Mr McCavern.
你是说你胆大到敢抽取中国人的油水吗
Oh, you mean you're bold enough to skim the Chinese?
你是想找死吗 谢尔比先生
You have some kind of death wish, Mr Shelby?
跟一帮吉普赛人共度的夜晚
An evening with a tribe of Gypsies.
等你取出行李整理好
When you've unpacked,
应该有个姑娘在等着你
there should be a girl laid on for you.
谢尔比先生是个社♥会♥主♥义♥者
Mr Shelby is a socialist,
信奉任何阶级的人都该享受优质的服务
and believes in equality of service for all classes.
根据邀请函上所写
According to the invitation,
九点钟会有一个中场休息时间
there'll be an interval at nine o'clock.
到时候你如果觉得累 我们就离开
Say that you're feeling tired, and we'll leave.
如果你看到一个公爵 就介绍给我认识
Well, if you see a duke, introduce me.
天呐 终于啊
My God, at last!
总算出现让你喜欢的英国风情了
Something you like about England.
吉娜 他们给我提供了一个机会
Gina, I've been made an offer.
让我回到公♥司♥
To come back into the company.
迈克尔 我们都说好了的
Michael, we agreed,
孩子必须在纽约出生 还记得吗
the baby will be born in New York. Remember?
这份工作是负责运货
The job is haulage.
供给 运输
Supply. Transport.
鸦♥片♥
Opium.
-汤米已经联♥系♥了... -汤米吗
- Tommy has made contact... - Tommy!
汤米已经联♥系♥了一些中国供应商
Tommy has made contact with Chinese suppliers
他们在阿富汗山脉里有种植园
who have plantations in the Afghan hills.
纯级的
Pure grade.
我们接到货之后 运往欧洲各处
We will take delivery and ship it all over Europe.
你是说海♥洛♥因♥吗
You mean heroin?
对
Yes.
这样能赚多少
And how much would you make?
保守估计 一年从上海来三次货
Conservative estimate, three shipments a year from Shanghai,
每次七吨♥
seven tonnes each,
大概赚一百万左右吧
stand to make approximately 1 million.
每年
Per annum.
公♥司♥能赚三百万
The company will make three.
到时我们随时可以去纽约
We could go to New York whenever we wanted.
坐自己的专机
On our own fucking plane.
-但我们总得回来 对吗 -是的
- We always have to come back, right? - Yes.
为了每年一百万英镑 是得回来
For 1 million pounds a year, we do.
如果被抓了怎么办
What happens if you get caught?
汤米有人脉
Tommy has friends.
要是船被查到了 受罚的是中国人
If the ship gets stopped, it'll be the Chinese who hang.
你想想 吉娜
Think about it, Gina.
等我们搬进自己的房♥子
When we move into our house...
娱乐室都比这里大两倍
...our room for entertaining will be twice this size.
真的吗
Will it, now?
杂♥志♥上说
The magazines say that
十九世纪三十年代都是直线条和简约风
it's all straight lines and simplicity in the 1930s.
没什么室内装饰
Deco is dead.
我们可以当公爵和公爵夫人
We'll be able to afford dukes and duchesses.
也许...
And maybe...
还可以养一两位公主
...maybe a princess or two.
而壁画会是你的照片
And the painting on the wall will be of you.
因为到时汤米·谢尔比会消失
Because Tommy Shelby will be gone,
由迈克尔·格雷来安排芭蕾表演
and it will be Michael Gray arranging the ballet.
汤米会去哪儿
Where will Tommy be?
他最想去的地方
Where he wants to go to most.
出现了
There.
一个勋爵
A lord.
其实 莫斯利先生好像是准男爵
Actually, I think Mr Mosley's a baronet.
说起来 汤米到底去哪儿了
Where the fuck is Tommy, anyway?
汤米
Tommy...
我的家
My house.
我的妻子
My wife.
先让他们等等吧
We'll let 'em wait.
奥斯瓦尔德爵士
Sir Oswald.
还没人帮我通告吗
Do I not get announced?
谢尔比先生让我转告
Mr Shelby asked me to tell you
他现在忙着准备餐宴
that he's busy with the catering preparations
很快就会来找你
and will be joining you shortly.
另外 你在等待的同时
In the meantime, and while you're waiting,
可以享用鸦♥片♥ 可♥卡♥因♥和白兰地
we have opium, cocaine and brandy.
我不服用鸦♥片♥和可♥卡♥因♥
I don't use opium or cocaine,
而且白兰地是晚餐后喝的 不是餐前
and brandy is for after dinner, not before.
对于晚宴结束后的安排 我们也有诸多选择
I also have a list of options for the end of the evening.
你会注意到 所有女仆都戴着名牌
You'll notice that the maids wear name tags.
我们专门聘请她们
We hired them specially...
来服务过夜的客人们
...for those guests staying the night.
你可以任意选择
All things are available...
除了芭蕾舞者
..Except the ballerinas.
我想请问一下 你是谁
And who, might I ask, are you?
我是吉普赛人的王后
I am a queen amongst the Romanies.
我也不便接待
And I too am unavailable.
莉兹
Lizzie.
关于今晚我有些事没告诉你
There's something I didn't tell you about this evening.
关于我们的客人
Something about our guest.
莫斯利
Mosley.
你们两个
It's possible that...
有可能以前见过
...that you've met him before.
什么以前
Before when?
你变成现在的身份之前
Before you became who you are.
你会记得他吗
Would you even remember him?
他会记得你吗
Would he remember you?
我只记得 我喝了很多香槟
All I remember is, I drank too much champagne.
而且我没收现金
And I wasn't taking cash.
莉兹
Lizzie...
有许多尸体...
There's a pile of bodies...
漂浮着
...floating by.
放下吧 莉兹
Let'em go, Lizzie.
放下吧
Let'em go.
你把我带来这里就是为了这个
So that's why you brought me in here.
为了提出你的要求
To lay your claim.
是的
Yeah.
至少是个开始吧
Well, it's a start, I suppose.
剧集 | 浴血黑帮 | 导航列表