剧集 | 浴血黑帮 | 导航列表
那里很荒凉 汽油都被他们用光了
It's so far up north, they run out of the bloody stuff.
他们仍用马车代步
Yeah. Still riding round on fucking chariots, they are.
科利 亚瑟要去苏格兰 所以他需要手榴弹
Curly, Arthur is going to Scotland, so he needs hand grenades.
-要多少 -老天呐 说得好像这事很正常一样
- How many? - Fuck's sake, it's like it's normal.
我们在伯明翰轻兵器工厂的
Our friends at the BSA
朋友们手里还有很多战后剩下的
still have lots left from the war,
但我们不能给他们...
but we can't give them...
给我弄几颗手榴弹 科利
Get me some hand grenades, Curly.
你去给我找找 好小子
You find 'em back there, eh? Good boy, yeah?
你给我弄几颗来 算在我账上
You get me some. Put them on my account.
好
Yeah.
要几个
How many?
-三个 科利 -三个 三个
- Three, Curly. - Three. Three.
想办法让她回到你身边 亚瑟
Find a way of getting her back, Arthur.
没了她 你如同行尸走肉
Without her, you're as good as dead already.
是他们 比利小子
That's them, the Billy Boys!
先生们
Gentlemen.
你们刚进入
You have just crossed the border
东托尔科斯郡境内
into the County of East Tollcross.
根据托尔科斯郡不成文的宪法
Now, according to the unwritten constitution of Tollcross County,
由于吉普赛人 天主教♥徒♥和其他意图犯罪的个人
Gypsies, Catholics and other criminally minded individuals
其劳动质量低下 因此他们不准在我们的
are not allowed to work the roads of our Protestant district
新教地区内施工
on account of the poor quality of their labour.
所以现在我的人会接手你们的工作
So, my own boys will be taking over from here.
交出你们的工具
We will be needing your tools,
柏油 燃烧炉
your tar, your burner...
以及车辆
And your transportation.
你们是吉普赛人
You're Gypsies,
轻松就能再偷新的
you can easily steal another.
货车钥匙在我手上
I have the keys to the truck.
现在
Now...
叫你手下带口信回去给吉米·麦卡文
I want you boys to take a message back to Jimmy McCavern.
你们杀了我儿子
You killed my son.
还把他吊在十字架上
You hoisted him on a cross!
这把枪里
Now, in this gun...
有一颗子弹
There's a bullet
上面刻了麦卡文的名字
and on it is carved the name McCavern.
待他受十字架刑那天
And when the time comes for his crucifixion,
我会亲手把钉子钉入他体内
it will be me who drives in the nails.
谢尔比先生
Mr Shelby!
终于没有旁人在了
At last you are alone.
我想我们会合作愉快的
I think we'll make quite the team.
那些雉鸡连怎么死的都不知道
The pheasants won't know what hit them.
你的枪法很准 谢尔比先生
You're a fine shot, Mr Shelby.
你加入过义勇骑兵队 对吗
You were in the yeomanry, yes?
你曾是骑兵吗
Were you cavalry?
你获得过杰出服务勋章
You won the Distinguished Service Medal.
那会有帮助
That'll help.
对什么有帮助
With what?
两个月前 我在罗马
Two months ago, I was in Rome.
我和墨索里尼先生见面了
I met Mr Mussolini.
你 我 以及像他那样的人
You and I and men like him...
我们将塑造未来
We will shape the future.
你什么时候退出工党
When will you resign from the Labour Party?
我宣布成立新♥党♥的前一天
The day before I announce the formation of my new party.
英国法♥西♥斯♥联盟
The British Union of Fascists
将于明年1月1日成立
will be born on January 1st of next year.
那天将开启新的十年
The first day of a new decade.
谢尔比先生 1930年代将属于我们
The 1930s, Mr Shelby, will belong to us.
你带那根雪茄了吗
Did you bring that cigar?
我们抽雪茄前
Before we smoke...
我要说些条件
I have some conditions.
我们的合作关系容不得你提条件
It really isn't going to be that kind of relationship.
像你即将成为的上等人那样抽吧
Just smoke like the fine man you will become.
是的 本·雅戈尔上校
Yes, Colonel Ben Younger.
我有获派的秘密线路 代码78
I have an allocated confidential line - code 78.
是我
It's me.
我同意与我们的朋友合作了
I've agreed to work with our friend.
他将于1月1日宣布
He's going to announce on January 1st.
我需要知道我揭发他这一举动
I need to know that my position as informant against him
已得到官方批准
is officially sanctioned.
今天 先生们
Today, gentlemen,
我们要为遭到无故袭击的
we are avenging an unprovoked attack
组织成员们报仇
on members of our organisation
他们当时不过在执行常规边界巡逻任务
who were simply carrying out a routine border patrol.
我们的敌人是吉普赛人
Our enemies are Gypsies,
这个种族注定会自然消亡
members of a race destined for natural eradication anyway,
因为科学家说物竞天择
due to what the scientists call selection.
由于这些乞丐没有受洗 也没有户口
And since these beggars are unchristened and unregistered,
本地的警官队将把他们丢入
the local constabulary will as soon drop them
公共墓穴 并同时找好墓碑
in a communal grave as find a name for a gravestone.
所以随你们用什么方式
So proceed in any manner you choose
来找到这些逃亡者
to find the fugitive we seek.
早上好 戈尔德先生
Morning, Mr Gold.
比利小子们要来追杀你了
The Billy Boys are coming for you.
你♥他♥妈♥怎么找到我的
How the fuck did you find me?
-他们怎么找到我的 -是我说出去的
- How the fuck did they find me? - I kind of let it slip.
让你别无选择 是吗 怎么了
Give you no choice, eh? What, hmm? What?
外面有辆宾利 没熄火
And a Bentley outside, the engine running.
据说它的引擎是世界上最快的 这是好事
Fastest engine in the world, apparently, which is good.
我们有两分钟时间离开这里
We've got two minutes to get out of here.
我们是东拉纳克郡特别警官队的
We are officers of the East Lanarkshire Special Constabulary.
我们在找一个叫艾博拉玛·戈尔德的男人
We are seeking a man by the name of Aberama Gold.
交出那位先生 我们就不会伤害其他人
Hand the gentleman over, and no-one else will be harmed.
操 找掩护
Fuck! Take cover!
汤米·谢尔比
So, Tommy Shelby...
你想开战
It's war you want...
那我们就开战
It's war you shall have.
剧集 | 浴血黑帮 | 导航列表