剧集 | 和平使者(2022) | 导航列表
Did I ever say I wasn't?
你行你来啊
You could be doing this.
和平使者在南区一家汽车旅馆
Peacemaker's at a motel on the south side.
我联♥系♥阿德
I'll call Ads.
克里斯
Hey, Chris!
见鬼 抱歉 阿德 我要走了
Oh, fuck. Sorry, Ads. I gotta go.
克里斯 别这样
Chris, come on!
该死
Oh, fuck!
老兄 拜托 你为什么要走
Dude, please, why are you leaving?
都别追了 好吗 我要走了 你们什么也…
Everybody stop, okay? I'm leaving town. There's nothing you can--
喂 艾德里安
Hey, Adrian!
搞什么 - 你干什么
What the fuck? - What are you doing?
艾德里安 该死 你疯了
Adrian, fuck, what the fuck?
住手 - 艾德里安 住手
Stop, Adrian, stop!
抓住他了
Got him!
伙计 你在干什么
What are you doing, man?
我什么也没做 是你们逼我坐在这里的
I'm not doing anything. You guys are forcing me to be here.
我们每天想尽办法见你 结果非得动手才能见到你
We have all tried every day to see you, and this is how we have to do it?
算了吧 - 我们不会算了的 克里斯
Just let it go. - We're not letting it go, Chris.
我们不会放弃 你是我们的一员 11街的孩子
We're not letting it go. You're one of us. The 11th Street Kids.
在艾米家屋顶上你自己说的 没人能拆散我们
You told us yourself on Em's roof no one will ever break us apart.
我错了
I was wrong.
我就不该把自己算进去 - 什么
I should have never included myself in that. - What?
伙计 我们只是想知道你怎么了
Dude, we're just trying to figure out what's going on
因为你太反常了
because you're being weird.
你为什么不想出狱
Why didn't you want to get out of prison?
你们看问题就不能考虑大局 - 我们正努力搞清楚
Would you guys just look at the big picture? -We're trying to figure that out, Chris.
真的吗 - 真的
Seriously? -Yeah.
我被诅咒了
I'm fucking cursed.
什么鬼 - 看看我
What? -Look at me.
我们正看着你呢 - 你们没有看清大局
We are looking at you. -No, you're not looking at the big fucking picture,
我不是在犯傻
okay? All right? And I'm not being stupid.
听着 我们都知道 这世上有魔法一样的事
Look, we've all learned that there's, like, magic out there, right?
这些年来我们不是都见识过 没法解释的事吗
That over the years, haven't we just learned that there's shit that can't be explained?
好吧 - 我就是被诅咒了
Okay. - Yeah, well, I'm fucking cursed!
伙计 你没被诅咒 - 我哥曾是我最好的朋友
You're not cursed, dude. - Ads, my brother was my best friend.
我八岁时杀了他
I killed him when I was eight.
我和小瑞克弗莱格成了朋友 结果他也死在我手上
All right? I befriended Rick Flag Junior. I fucking killed him, too.
我杀死了我父亲
I killed my own fucking father.
好不容易去到另一个维度
I get to go to an alternative dimension
第一件事是干什么 我他妈杀了自己
and what's the first thing I do? I kill my fucking self!
接着我发现我爸和哥哥都活着
And then I find my father and my brother alive.
感谢老天 然后我把他们也杀了
Glory be, I fucking kill them, too.
这太荒唐了 - 滚开 阿德
That's stupid shit. -Fuck off, Ads!
别跟我说荒唐 好吗 我身边的人都会死
Don't tell me it's stupid, all right? Everybody around me fucking dies!
克里斯 听我说
Chris, listen to me.
每次你身边有人死去
Every time someone around you dies,
都是因为你没有听从自己的心声
it's because you're not listening to yourself!
你♥爸♥要你跟你哥对打 你照做
Your father told you to fight your brother. You did.
沃勒命令你杀了瑞克 你照做
Waller told you to kill Rick, and you did.
你明知道不应该去另一个世界
And you knew you shouldn't have gone to that other world!
别告诉我 你打从心底觉得这么做是对的
Don't tell me you thought, in your heart, that was the right thing to do.
但当你真正做回克里斯史密斯时
But when you are truly who you are, Chris Smith,
会发生什么
what happens?
克里斯 你说会发生什么
Chris, what happens, man?
什么事也不会发生
Nothing.
你会触动人心
You touch people, man.
因为你我才相信奇迹
I believe in miracles because of you.
我看到一只鹰拥抱人类
I saw an eagle hug a human.
因为你我才看清♥真♥正的自己
I know who I am because of you.
还有…
And...
我在你身边时…
...when I'm around you,
我感受到了被爱
I feel loved.
你是个脑子不灵光的大块头 但我知道你爱我
You're big and you're stupid, but I know you love me.
我想这世上再没有别人 能让我说出这样的话
And I don't know if I can say that about anybody else in this world.
老兄 你是我最好的朋友
Dude, you're my best friend.
没有你 任何酷酷的事我都不想做
I-- I don't wanna do cool shit without you.
约翰也很爱你
And John loves you so much,
他为了你无数次拿命去冒险
he put his self on the line countless times for you,
他可是天字号♥第一大懦夫
and he's like the biggest coward who ever existed.
老天 你非得踩我一脚吗
Jesus. You gotta work that in?
我也是 克里斯
And me, Chris.
听到了吗 克里斯
You hear me, Chris?
我们是被绑定的 你和我
We're tied, you and I.
我们所有人
All of us.
我们一直都在听命于别人
And we have all been listening to someone else.
听沃勒的 听弗莱格的 听天眼会的
To Waller. To Flag. To ARGUS.
去他们的 让他们统统滚蛋
Fuck them all. Fuck them.
我们必须有一番作为 克里斯
We're gonna do something, Chris.
为了我们自己 也为了这个世界
For us. And for the world.
我们要好好站起来
We're gonna stand the fuck up.
但我们需要好伙伴在身边
But we need our boy with us.
我们需要你
We need you.
你要让我们失望吗
You gonna let us down?
等等
Hey.
怎么了
What?
有什么意义吗
Did it mean something?
什么 - 船上
What? -The boat.
老天啊 又是船上
Oh my God, the boat again.
那天的事有意义吗 - 克里斯 我说过了 好吗
Did it mean something? - Chris, I told you, okay?
我那天脑子不…
I'm not right in the head.
艾米莉亚 我的要求并不过分
Emilia, I'm not asking for anything.
我只想知道那天的事 对你有没有意义
I just want to know if it meant something to you at all.
当然有
Of course it did,
你这个该死的混♥蛋♥ 意义很大
you fucking asshole. It meant everything.
太好了
Yes!
(摇滚巡游 特别邀请狐魔沙赞乐队)
(一周后)
(阻碍即机遇)
准备好了 - 好了
Okay, you ready? -Yeah.
请听题 蜘蛛会飞吗
All right. Can spiders fly?
不会
No.
蜘蛛会飞 用电
Yes, they can, using electricity.
什么 - 对 靠电力
What? - Yes, electricity.
蜘蛛能靠电力飞行
They fly off electricity.
蜘蛛会产奶吗
Can spiders make milk?
不会 - 它们会
No. - Yes, they can.
什么 蜘蛛能产奶 它们有乳♥房♥♥吗 怎么产
What? They can make milk? That's-- -Do they have udders? How do they do that?
它们有小小的乳♥房♥♥ 是真的 错不了
They have little, tiny udders. Yeah, definitely.
你还能买♥♥到蜘蛛奶 你知道吧
You can buy spider milk. You know that, right?
什么 在哪买♥♥ - 全食超♥市♥就有卖♥♥
What? Where? - Yeah, at Whole Foods.
你最近在研究蜘蛛吗 - 我对蜘蛛了如指掌
Have you been studying spiders? - Yeah, I know everything there is to know about spiders.
蜘蛛会重新长出断腿吗
Can spiders regrow lost legs?
会
Yes.
答对了
You're right.
很多蜘蛛在蜕皮过程中 都能重新长出断腿
"Many spiders have the ability to regrow a lost leg during their molting process."
什么是蜕皮过程
What is the "molting process"?
就是火山喷出岩浆时 它们就蜕皮了
That's when, uh, like, lava comes out of a-- a volcano and it molts.
没错
Yeah.
(绝杀 让世界更美好)
拉他起来
Get him up, boys.
让他站起来
Get him up.
接下来就交给我们吧 伙计们
We'll take it from here, boys.
弗莱格
Flag?
这是干什么
What the fuck is this?
这是什么地方
What the fuck is this?
你要干什么 弗莱格
The fuck is this, Flag?
在把所有超人类囚犯转移到这里前
Before we move all the metahuman prisoners here,
我觉得有必要做一点尽职调查
I thought a little due diligence is required.
看看这个维度对人体有什么影响
See what effect this dimension has on the human body.
非常感谢你的自愿参与 - 我他妈没有自愿
I want to thank you for volunteering. - I didn't volunteer for shit!
什么
What?
麦考伊
剧集 | 和平使者(2022) | 导航列表