剧集 | 和平使者(2022) | 导航列表
Wait, what happened to your eye? - Oh, nothing. It's stupid.
嘿 - 好极了
Hey. - Ooh, yeah.
敬11街小分队
To the 11th Street Kids.
我们来了 干翻全场
We came, we motherfuckin' rocked it.
哪怕我们天各一方
No matter how far away we are from each other,
即便是伊克诺莫斯老兄 也没有人能拆散我们
even our boy Economos, no one will ever break us apart.
没错 - 好极了 干杯
Yes! - Yeah!
是的 - 一醉方休
Yeah! - Right on! Fuck yeah, bro!
好了 墨卷卷 你带仪器
All right, Mexicali, you take your gadget,
扫描全屋 注意出现的任何异常信♥号♥♥
scan for any anomalies you find throughout that house.
小马男 盯紧他别眨眼
Ponyboy, don't let them out of your sight.
咪♥咪♥ 你守前门
Titties, I want you to take the front door.
沉睡野人 你守住后门
Encino Man, you take the back door.
明白 - 明白
Got it? - Yeah.
但能不能别乱取绰号♥ 谁要叫这种鬼名字
But not the fucking names, dude. You can't just call us that.
你当这里是伯克利大学吗
Where do you think we are? Fucking Berkeley?
不取绰号♥我怎么记人
How else am I gonna remember you?
你降级了 现在你叫小奶狗
You know what? You just got demoted. Your new name is Barely Legal.
去你丫的
Fuck off, man.
很好 现在改叫丘比娃娃 继续
Okay, now it's Kewpie Doll. Keep it up.
见鬼 - 行动
Fuck. - Let's go.
这是个什么东西
What even is that thing?
检测外星能量的仪器
Measures traces of non-terrestrial energies.
好像检测到了
I'm picking up something.
这什么鬼
What the fuck?
老天
Jesus.
这是维度裂缝
This is a dimensional discrepancy.
这可是大事
This is major, man.
老天
Jesus!
开枪打它
Shoot it! Shoot it!
我瞄不准 那是只鸟
I'm fucking trying! It's a bird, dude!
该死的鸟
Fucking bird!
丘比
Kewpie!
咪♥咪♥ 沉睡野人 进来
Titties! Encino Man! Get in here!
我看不出这东西到底有多大
I can't tell how big this thing is.
讨厌的鸟盲症
Fucking bird blindness.
天啊
该死 坚持住
Hold on. Oh, fuck!
见鬼
该死
Fuck!
谢天谢地
Thank God.
该死
Fuck.
挺住 咪♥咪♥ 你不会有事的
Hang in there, Titties. You're gonna be okay.
小心
Look out.
嘿 - 嘿
Hey.
我用鱼线把你钓过来了
I pulled you over here with my fishing line.
对 我看到了
Yes, I saw that.
也许你会觉得这样很不尊重人
Maybe you think that's disrespectful.
可能会把我的衬衫扯个洞 这就不好了
I don't know. You could have torn a hole in my shirt. It's not cool.
老天
Oh, man.
你离开后一切都不对味儿了
It ain't been the same since you left, man.
去你的 - 我是认真的
Fuck you. - I'm serious.
听着 我知道有你总觉得自己不重要 但你很重要
Look, I know sometimes you think you don't matter, but you do.
对我们大家
To all of us.
对这里的每一个人都是
To everyone here.
你们经常这样聚会吗
Do you guys get together like this a lot?
没有 人凑不齐
No, not all of us,
只会单独私下聚
just individually.
我和克里斯 这不用说 - 是的
So me and Chris, obviously. - Yeah, obviously.
我和哈考特 - 哈考特
Me and Harcourt. - Harcourt.
还有克里斯和艾德里安
And Chris and Adrian,
克里斯和哈考特
Chris and Harcourt.
克里斯和哈考特
Chris and Harcourt?
他俩搞什么名堂
What is up with that?
我跟你一样蒙在鼓里
Your guess is as good as mine.
你最近还好吗
You doing okay, though?
看不出来吗 还行
Uh, hello. Yes.
你看着有点紧绷
Mm, you seem a little stressed.
是工作的关系
Okay, well, it's the job.
那就别干了 辞职
辞职 - 对
Quit? - Yeah.
没错 像我这样
Yeah, do what I'm doing.
谁也不靠
I don't need anybody else.
自己闯出条路
I just go off and forge my own path.
这么干♥你♥赚到钱了吗
You making any money doing that?
暂时没有 但我会成功的
No. Not yet, but-- but-- but I will.
你怎么想的
And what you gonna do?
你就打算
You just gonna-- I don't know,
一辈子窝囊 担惊受怕地过
just sit around and be scared your whole life?
是的
Yes.
我从小就有严重的焦虑症
I've had crippling anxiety since I was a kid.
一把年纪了也改变不了什么
I don't think I'm gonna change that much now.
见鬼
Shit.
你干什么 你想干什么
No, what are you doing? What are you fucking doing?
我爱你 兄弟
I love you, brother.
你爱喝酒
You love alcohol.
弗勒里
Fleury!
弗勒里
Fleury!
弗勒里
Fleury!
弗勒里
Fleury!
有只该死的鸭子袭击我
A fucking duck attacked me.
得把这些人送去医院 快撤
We gotta get these people to a hospital. We gotta go.
从上往下看艾弗格林也挺美
Even Evergreen's pretty from above, huh?
嘿
Hey.
你这里怎么了
What happened?
没什么 酒吧里遇上个找茬的
No big deal. Some dude at a bar fucking with me.
像几个月前那样
Like that time a couple months ago?
没错 - 是啊
Sure. - Yeah.
还是咱俩第一次在酒吧搭话那次
Or like the first time we talked, you know, in that bar?
你跟踪我去的那个酒吧 - 就是那家
Mm, the bar you fucking followed me into. - That's the one.
对
Yes.
我跟着你 是因为我觉得你酷毙了
Yeah. Yes, I did. I followed you in there 'cause I thought you were cool.
酷 - 对
Cool? - Yeah.
行吧
Sure.
我现在也觉得你很酷 - 好吧
I still think you're cool. - Okay.
总之...
Anyway...
那个酒吧
That bar,
就是个人♥渣♥窝子
filled with not great people.
不是什么好地方
It's not a great spot.
但要是想找人打一架
You know, I figured if somebody was looking for a fight,
那倒是个好去处
that'd be a real good place to find one.
仅此而已 - 所以这就是你的理论
That's all. - So that's your theory here?
不是理论 就脑子里蹦出个念头 甩不掉
Not a theory. Just a thought I had I couldn't shake.
你觉得我故意找人打架
That I go around trying to get into fights?
你怎么想我不知道 - 你才是那个
I don't know what you do. - You wear a costume
穿着戏服到处揍人泄愤的人
and go out and beat the shit out of people.
正因为是同类才懂
Maybe it takes one to know one, okay?
荒唐透顶 我跟你不是同类
That's not happening. That would be fucking stupid.
听着 X特遣队解散后 你一直很不对劲
I'm just saying, you've just been so upset ever since Task Force X disbanded.
我担心你
I'm worried about you.
担心我 - 不行吗
Worried about me. - What?
是啊
Yeah.
你这点心思我俩心知肚明 - 什么
You know, we both know that's what you'd like. - What?
你巴不得我是一只伤残病鸟
Yeah, you'd like me to be some sort of damaged, broken bird
毕竟水往低处流 烂人找烂人
'cause, you know, water seeks its own level and all that.
不好意思 我没你这么烂 克里斯
Sorry. I'm not as fucked up as you, Chris.
我从没这么想
I never said you were.
随便吧 去他的
All right. Uh, fuck this.
鹰鹰 你又闯祸了吗
Eagly, were you fucking shit up again?
嘿
Hey.
过来
Come on.
好兄弟
My guy,
剧集 | 和平使者(2022) | 导航列表