剧集 | 和平使者(2022) | 导航列表
are you sure this is the place?
应该是
I think.
(克兰克玩具)
没错
Yeah.
我不想再当笑话了
I don't want to be a joke anymore, Ads.
这是我梦寐以求的 成为一个真正的英雄
This is all I've ever wanted, you know? To be a real hero.
你认真的
Are you for real?
他们会敲锣打鼓抢着招募你好吗
They're gonna be doing backflips to get you to join.
欢迎你 和平使者 我是马克斯维尔劳德
Welcome, Peacemaker. I'm Maxwell Lord.
我的劳德科技公♥司♥是正义帮的赞助商
My company, LordTech, finances the Justice Gang.
和我一起的还有两位创始成员 绿灯侠和鹰女
With me are two of our founding members, Green Lantern and Hawkgirl.
很高兴见到你们
Hey. It's really nice to meet you.
盖 咱们又见面了
Guy, great to see you again.
请坐吧 - 好的 先生
You can have a seat there. - Yes, sir.
希望我们称呼你和平使者 还是克里斯
Would you like to be called Peacemaker, or do you prefer Chris?
都可以
Either's fine.
麦克风关了吗 - 关了 记上‘优柔寡断’
The mic is off? - Yeah. Mark that down as indecisive.
记哪 - 这儿
Where? - There.
这里
Here?
不是 那里 你看
No, there. Look.
凭什么让我♥干♥这活儿
How'd I get stuck with this job?
就你的字能看
You're the only one whose handwriting is legible.
克里斯 介绍下你的技能
Chris, can you tell us a little about your skills?
我的技能 - 对
My skills? - That's right.
你能为正义帮带来什么特殊技能
What sort of skills would you bring to the Justice Gang?
给男人口♥交♥不算
Besides blowing dudes.
闭嘴 盖
Shut up, Guy.
我是世界上最顶尖的射手
I'm considered the finest marksman in the world.
不限枪♥械♥ 是任何武器
Not just with firearms, with any weapon, really.
会杀人 记上 - 记哪
Yeah, he murders people. Write that down. - Where?
我还精通近身搏斗
I am also... proficient in hand-to-hand combat.
暴♥力♥倾向 - 别捣乱 盖 我能处理
Volatile tendencies. - Guy, chill out. I've got it handled.
我有各式头盔 - 归到“反♥社♥会♥人格”
I have a variety of helmets. - Put it under sociopathy there.
每个头盔有不同功能
Each one has a different power.
和平使者 正义帮要尽量避免伤亡
Peacemaker, we at the Justice Gang try to avoid casualties.
如今我们这种组织里的超人类
Metahumans like the ones in our organization
越来越不受民众信任 不能再火上浇油了
are becoming more and more distrusted, and we can't afford to stoke the fires.
我知道 这我懂
I know, I know.
档案显示你曾因一级谋杀坐过牢
It says here you served time for first-degree murder.
是的 没错...
Yes, that's true, but--
你杀了几十个人 - 大部分是出于正当理由
And that you have killed dozens of other people. - Most of those are for good reasons.
哪些不是 - 你说什么
And which ones weren't? - Excuse me?
你杀的哪些人不是出于正当理由
Which people did you murder not for good reasons?
这个...
Well, um...
老实说
I'm gonna be honest.
我过去对暴♥力♥行为一直没什么底线
I haven't always been discriminating about violence.
但最近我开始直面自己的童年创伤...
But lately, I've been coming to terms with the... the trauma I had as a kid.
开始了 - 爆米花还有吗
Here we go. - Is that popcorn still here?
我哥哥基思死在我眼前 - 你爱惨了爆米花是吧
My brother Keith dying in front of me. - Oh my God, dude. You love popcorn.
我父亲强行给我灌输的暴♥力♥文化
The culture of violence imposed by my father.
这爆米花是低卡的 最近我屁♥股♥变大了...
It's low on calories. Plus, my butt's been getting really big lately, so...
我不想变成他那样
I don't wanna be like that.
不想被过去的经历和愤怒支配
You know, I don't wanna be, like, ruled by my past experiences and anger.
我还嫌我屁♥股♥不够翘 老实说我裸着时就像根棍子
My butt's not big enough. Honestly, when I'm naked, it's just like a line.
我一直说 我珍视和平 不惜大开杀戒来维护和平
And I've always said I cherish peace with all my heart no matter how many people I need to kill to get it.
还要面试几个 西海岸来的全是废柴
How many more of these do we have today? The West Coast has been a wash.
不好意思 - 这货太烂了
Excuse me? - This guy sucks.
打扰下
Excuse me.
也许有点奇怪 可我是不是 不该听见你们吐槽
Um, this is gonna sound weird, but am I supposed to be able to hear you guys?
你说什么
Excuse me?
一上来说我优柔寡断...
You know, just... like a while ago, you said I was indecisive and then...
然后说我暴♥力♥倾向
you brought up violent tendencies.
刚才你们又聊起了各自的屁♥股♥
And just now you were all talking about your butts and stuff.
还说我很烂
And also, you said that I suck.
现在能听到吗 - 听到了
Do you hear me now? - Yeah.
现在呢
And... now?
听到了
Yes.
该死
Fuck!
一点也不好笑 混♥蛋♥ 这玩意故障多久了
It is not funny, motherfucker. How long has this been like this?
我猜一整天了
I'm guessing all day.
一整天
All day?
设备谁搞的 - 盖
Who set it up? - Guy.
拜托 我又不懂音影设备 我让斯坦弄的
No, hey, I am not an A V guy. I had Stan do it.
那个保镖 - 人家多才多艺好吧
The bodyguard? - He is more than just his occupation.
见鬼 盖 他的工资可不包括...
God damn it, Guy! He is not paid to--
我能怎么办 - 史密斯先生 和平使者 抱歉...
What do you want from me? - Mr. Smith, Peacemaker, I apol--
天老爷 我提了多少次 那兔女郎紧身裤勒出的鲍鱼线
Oh my God, how many times did I mention that rabbit woman's camel toe?
少说有三十次
I must have said it 30 times.
不顺利
Didn't go so well?
据说我的技能之一是给男人吹♥箫♥
Apparently, one of my skills is sucking dick.
啥 - 没错
What? - That's not a put down.
这不是贬低而是夸赞 去他的
That's a fucking compliment. Fuck them.
谁稀罕加入那个破团伙
I don't want to be in their lame group anyway.
活见鬼
What the fuck?
我仔细审阅过你的履历
After poring over your résumé,
研究了你过去18年的情报工作经验
examining your past 18 years working in the intelligence field,
我也对在这18年间
as well as the extensive interviews I've conducted
与你共事过的人做了大量访谈
with your coworkers throughout those years,
当然 我们之间 还就你的人生进行了漫长讨论
and, of course, our lengthy sessions together discussing your life,
综上 我得出的结论是
I've come to the conclusion
你有极其严重的“有害男子气概”
you suffer from a particularly severe form of toxic masculinity.
什么
What?
我他妈有阴♥道♥ - 我想是的
I have a fucking vagina. - I assumed.
我哪来的有害男子气概
How could I have toxic masculinity?
哈考特女士 必须指出
Ms. Harcourt, I have to say,
认为只有男性才会患 有害男子气概的想法
I find the insinuation that only men can suffer
略带有性别歧视
from toxic masculinity a bit sexist.
性别歧视 - 你符合所有诊断标准
Sexist? - You have every symptom.
压抑情绪 有攻击性 暴♥力♥倾向...
You suppress your emotions. You're aggressive and prone to violence. Oh yeah? Yeah?
第三版精神疾病诊断手册写的 - 现在是第五版了
That shit's in the DSM-III there? The toxic masculinity? - The DSM-5 now.
你维持着强硬的外表 - 拿我的脸说事
You do your best to maintain a hard appearance. - So my face?
凭我的脸就能给我下这么个瞎扯淡
I'm getting some sort of a bullshit hyper-independence.
根本不存在的诊断
You maintain non-existent diagnosis based on my face?
那我也给你的脸下个诊断 你是个烂货
I'll give you a diagnosis based on your face? You're a fucking cunt.
拜托 这没必要记下来吧
Come on, man. You don't have to write that shit down.
在英国这词是朋友的意思
In England, cunt means friend.
国♥家♥安♥全♥局委托我评估
The NSA has entrusted me to decide who does
雇员的心理素质是否达标
and who doesn't have the psychological wherewithal to be employed by the agency.
我的履历无可挑剔
My record is exemplary.
我为国效力
I served my country.
我做了所有国家需要我做的事
I did everything, everything that it asked of me.
在中情局 国安局 和天眼会都做到问心无愧
At the CIA, here at the NSA, at ARGUS.
戈弗雷女士 请送哈考特女士去大厅
Ms. Godfrey, please escort Ms. Harcourt to the lobby.
现在你跟我扯这么一通鬼话
And now you come at me with this nonsense as some sort of rationalization
为所有人都心知肚明的真♥相♥打掩护
for what we both know is really going on.
阿曼达沃勒此刻 也许正在应付国会听证
Amanda Waller may be facing congressional hearings,
但她照样有能力 让全美所有情报机构封♥杀♥我
but she still has enough power to black-book me from every intelligence agency in America.
哈考特女士 - 医生 我这辈子
Ms. Harcourt. - I have only been trained
就只接受过这一种训练
to do one thing my entire life, Doc.
你告诉我 我现在还能做什么
So you tell me what the fuck am I supposed to do now?
这该死的人生
What a fucking life.
我只想说 他们的做法不对
I just want to say, I don't think what they're doing is right.
我很感激你在蝴蝶计划中的贡献
I'm grateful for what you did with Project Butterfly.
不是所有人都认同 他们处理这件事的方式
Not all of us are on board with the way they're handling this.
该死
Fuck! Fuck!
该死
Fuck! Fuck!
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
老天 你的手怎么了
Jesus, what happened to your hand?
没事 不过砸了仪表盘两拳
Nothing. I just, uh, beat up my dashboard a little bit.
那东西自找的
That motherfucking thing had it coming.
剧集 | 和平使者(2022) | 导航列表