剧集 | 和平使者(2022) | 导航列表
怎么了
Whoa! Whoa.
你们有没有听到猫叫
You guys hear a cat?
猫 - 对 好像是小猫的叫声
A cat? - Yeah, it sounds like a kitten crying out.
我担心猫卡在抽屉里了 是不是该去救…
I'm worried it might be stuck in a drawer. Should we check all the--
我不在乎抽屉里有没有猫
I don't care if there's a cat in a drawer.
好吧 真无情
Okay. Callous.
快开 - 开门
Just open it, Economos! -Open the door!
你就快弄吧 混♥蛋♥
Just do it, asshole.
知道了 完事后别忘了救猫
Okay, fine. As long as we just go back and get the cat afterwards.
到这一步我就没把握了
This is the part I'm not so sure about.
你到外面去
Okay, here's where I need you to go outside.
为什么 - 听我的 我随后就来
Why? -Just do it. I'll be right behind you.
什么东西
What the fuck?
该死
Shit!
这是你想要的效果吗
Is that what you wanted it to do?
也许吧
Maybe.
“将军 萨沙波尔多在一号♥线”
General, Sasha Bordeaux is on line one.
萨沙
Sasha.
什么都没有
Nothing.
一个装旧衣的衣橱 有必要装那样的锁吗
Why would he have a lock like that on a closet with old sweaters?
好
Right.
珍妮 给我艾米莉亚哈考特的住址
Jeannie, get me an address for Emilia Harcourt.
你好 孩子 - 将军 我…
Hey, kid. - General, I--
你不需要叫我将军 叫瑞克就好
You do not have to call me General. It's Rick, you know that.
对 瑞克
Rick. Right.
可以进来吗
Mind if I come in?
当然 长官
Of course, sir.
你还好吗
You doing okay?
还好 长官 你呢 - 还行
Yes, sir. You? -Yeah.
听说你前阵子受伤了
Heard you were injured a while back.
对 背摔断了
Yeah, I broke my back.
沃勒造的孽 - 对了
Waller's bullshit. - Oh, right.
恭喜你升职
Congratulations on the, uh, promotion.
局长
Director.
要喝咖啡还是… - 好的
You want some coffee, or... -Sure.
少点牛奶 不加糖 - 对
A smidge of milk, no sugar? - Uh, yeah.
你记得这个却不肯叫我瑞克
And yet you can't remember to call me Rick.
还记得葬礼后你跟我说的话吗
You remember what you told me after the funeral?
长官…
Sir.
是瑞克
Rick.
瑞克
Rick.
说到底史密斯杀你儿子
At the end of the day, Smith killed your son
是奉了沃勒的命令
because Waller ordered him to.
但我在波科利斯坦 还有你和瑞克在柯尔多马提斯
Yeah, me in Pokolistan, you and Ricky in Corto Maltese,
都因为沃勒做得太过火而违抗过她
we all defied Waller's orders when she went too far.
是的
Yeah.
我并非指责你什么 我知道你想他
I'm not judging you. I'm sure you miss Ricky, too.
你大老远找上门 不是为了聊你儿子吧 将军
Can't imagine you flew across the country to talk about your son, General.
是的
No.
你知道你被列入黑名单了吧
So, you know you have been black-booked?
是啊 我早料到是这样的了
Yeah, I was fairly certain that was the case.
是真的
It is.
沃勒干的
Waller did it?
对 她下台前安排的
On her way out the door, yeah.
意思是所有情报部门都不会用我
So, I can't be hired by any of the intelligence agencies
这辈子都没指望了
for the rest of my life.
就是这个意思
That's what it means, yeah.
该死…
Fucking...
恕我直言 将军 这他妈纯属构陷
That's-- That is fucking bullshit, to be honest, General.
我知道
I know.
我是消灭了外星人威胁的 五名特工之一
I was one among five agents who eradicated an alien threat,
拯救了无数人的生命 自己还差点送命
saving countless lives, and I nearly lost my life in the process.
阿曼达沃勒的女儿上电视揭发她
I had nothing to do with Amanda Waller's daughter
关我什么事
outing her on national TV.
要是阿德巴约特工事前征求我意见 我还会阻止她
Had Agent Adebayo asked my advice, I would have strongly advised against it
再想别的办法让克里斯免除牢狱之灾
and offered other potential solutions for keeping Agent Smith out of prison.
所以我想不通凭什么让我背黑锅
So, I have no fucking idea why I am the one being black-booked here.
你了解沃勒
You know Waller, kid.
那女人记仇
Woman can hold a grudge.
她觉得女儿被带坏了 总得找人担责
She needed to blame somebody for corrupting her daughter,
不论对错 你就是那个倒霉鬼
and, rightly or wrongly, that fell on you.
所以我为国效力18年一文不值
So, my 18 years of service to my country means fucking nothing?
别告诉我你干这行是为了这些虚名
Oh, don't tell me you were in this for the accolades, Emilia.
虚名不要我也能活
Accolades, I can live without.
但没有水电我真活不起 眼下这些就快欠费断供了
I'd rather not do without my utilities,
这就是我来找你的原因
which are about to be shut off.
我或许有办法 让你重新获得政♥府♥的青睐
I'm thinking there may be a way for you to get back in the good graces of the U.S. government.
让我♥干♥什么都行
Anything.
把和平使者交给我们
You have to bring us Peacemaker.
我的广♥告♥登上“职业佣兵”杂♥志♥了
My ad just came out in Pro Soldier.
“职业佣兵” - 没错
Pro Soldier? -That's right.
现在就等着业务电♥话♥打爆了
Now, I'm just waiting for the calls to start rolling in.
那杂♥志♥就是个骗局
Ads, Pro Soldier is a scam.
什么
What?
根本没人看的东西
Yeah, nobody reads it.
专门靠想当雇佣兵的人买♥♥广♥告♥赚钱
They make all their money off wannabe mercenaries buying their advertising.
销量有多少 - 不知道 12
How many copies they sell? - I don't know, like, 12?
一万两千本 - 不是
Thousand? - No.
一千二 - 也不是
Twelve hundred? - Nope.
懂了吧 - 妈的
You see where this is going? - Fuck!
对 就12本
Yeah. Twelve.
我认识杂♥志♥的读者 他们才不会雇人
I know all the guys who read it, and they're not hiring anybody.
全是些守着看竞猜节目
They're just watching the Game Show Network,
尿在罐子里攒着 还有在论♥坛♥上发牛皮癣帖子的人
collecting their urine in jars, posting on psoriasis Reddit threads.
听懂了 听懂了
I get it. I get it.
对 我很遗憾
Yeah. I'm sorry.
那里有你吗 - 哪里
Is there a you in there? - What?
你说那个世界有你♥爸♥和哥哥
You say there's your dad, there's your brother,
也有另外一个你吗
but is there a you in there?
关于这个 我惹祸了
I got kinda fucked up.
怎么说
How?
我不是故意的 - 故意什么
Well, I didn't mean to, you know. - Mean to what?
杀了他
Kill him.
你杀了平行世界的自己
You killed your own self from a parallel dimension?
是他要杀我 我是自卫反击
It was self-defense. He was gonna kill me.
他看到我在他房♥间 - 你在干什么
He found me in his room. - Doing what?
看我和艾米莉亚哈考特 相亲相爱的合照
Looking at a picture of me and Emilia Harcourt, like, in love.
简直离谱到家了
Back the fuck up.
她和活着的小瑞克弗莱格在一起 但还爱着我
She's dating Rick Flag Junior, who's still alive, but really still in love with me.
小瑞克弗莱格爱你 - 不是 是哈考特
Rick Flag Junior is in love with you? - No! No, Harcourt.
越说越像“阴阳魔界”的扯淡剧情了
Wait, okay. This is becoming some fucked-up Twilight Zone shit.
就是这样
Yeah, right.
你想过吗 也许根本没有另一个维度
You ever thought that maybe there ain't another dimension at all?
什么 - 比如你穿过那扇门
What? -Like, maybe you walk through that door in there
只是掉进了一个扰乱你大脑的世界
and you're in some sort of world that messes with your mind
你想要的统统满足你 只是都不是真的
and gives you whatever it is you wanted, but none of it's real.
不 我确定那是真的 - 真不真的重要吗
No, I'm pretty sure it's real. - At the end of the day, does it matter?
重要 - 为什么
Yeah. -Why?
别告诉我你还想回去 - 我必须回去
You can't be thinking about going back in there. - I have to.
为什么 - 首先是为了我哥
Why? - First off, my brother, okay?
小时候失去他 是我这辈子最痛心的经历
Losing him as a kid, that was the worst moment of my life.
如果我不回去 他就会失去我
Now, he's gonna lose me if I don't--
你已经杀了他的弟弟 克里斯
He already lost his brother if you killed him, Chris.
你不懂 - 或许我懂
You don't understand. -Maybe I do.
我还欠艾米莉亚一个交代 - 交代什么
I owe Emilia an explanation about something. - About what?
我说过会考虑继续交往 - 啥
Whether or not I wanna explore a relationship with her. - What?
我不能放她鸽子 她受了太多伤害 那人劈腿
I'm not just gonna fucking stand the girl up. She's damaged enough. He cheated on her.
就算是真的吧 虽然我还是很怀疑
Dude, if it's real, which I still very much doubt,
但在她眼里你是别人
she thinks you're somebody else.
是一样的 连DNA都一样 我通过了眼睛扫描
No, not really. We have the same DNA. I passed a fucking eye test.
剧集 | 和平使者(2022) | 导航列表