剧集 | 和平使者(2022) | 导航列表
and I think he has some private demons that he needs to be dealing with.
艾德里安 我们要用这里的钱 去雇个靠谱的律师
Adrian, we need the money down here to hire a capable lawyer.
这些是不义之财 阿德 全都是
This is blood money, Ads. This is blood money.
从毒贩 黑帮和人贩子那里 没收的脏钱
It comes from drug dealers and gangsters and human traffickers.
曾经是不义之财 但现在就是钱而已
It was blood money. But now, it's just money.
白白堆在这里
And it's just sitting here.
沾不义之财会给我们 还有我们的子孙后代带来诅咒
Blood money will put a curse upon all of us and our descendants.
不会的
No, it won't.
你要真想帮和平使者出来 就劫狱好了
Look, if you want to help Peacemaker get out, you should do a prison break.
我们不劫狱 - 那去威胁法官的家人
We're not doing a prison break. -Okay, well, then you threaten the judge's family.
你到底凭什么 觉得自己是个好人 艾德里安
What part of you thinks you're one of the good guys, Adrian?
我浑身上下都是好人 - 我们不能…
All parts of me. -We're not doing-- threatening--
那还是劫狱吧 我本来就想这么干
Okay, so then it's back to breakout. That's the one I wanted to do anyway, so...
不行 该死
No, fuck.
艾德里安
Adrian... ...you know,
我感觉挺失望的
I guess I'm just really disappointed.
为什么
Why?
现在看来我跟克里斯的关系 比你跟他铁多了
I guess I'm just better friends with Chris than you, that's all.
什么 绝对不可能
What? No fucking way.
简直离谱 - 我原本也这么想
That's crazy. - Yeah, that's what I would have thought,
可我愿为了克里斯 背上不义之财的血咒
but I'm willing to possibly take on a blood curse to help Chris,
你却不愿意
and you're just not.
太好笑了 逗死我了
Oh, that's hilarious. That-- Oh, I'm tickled.
我绝对愿意为他背上血咒
I would totally take on a blood curse for him.
我只是更想去杀了法官全家
I would just rather kill the judge's family.
我想我真高估了你俩的友情
Well, I've just overestimated the depth of your friendship, I guess.
艾德里安
Adrian,
不义之财也可以用来做好事
take something bad and make something good out of it.
好吧
Fine.
那你好歹考考我魔鬼鱼的知识吧
Hey, while we're doing this, why don't you at least quiz me on manta rays?
不要
No!
魔鬼鱼在西语里是毯子的意思 - 我对魔鬼鱼毫无兴趣
"Manta" means "blanket" in Spanish. - I don't care about manta rays.
真是愚蠢 魔鬼鱼是美丽又无辜的水下奇迹
That's just stupid. They're beautiful and innocent underwater miracles.
身体基本都是扁平的
They're mostly flat.
知道还有什么是奇迹吗 你母亲
You know what else is a miracle? Your mother,
对她好一点
and you need to treat her better.
让她去死
Fuck her.
真的吗
Really?
死亡天使 你可以走了
Hey, Angel of Death, you're free to go.
什么 为什么
What? How?
你被保释了
You made bail.
谁付的保释金
Who paid?
莉奥塔阿巴…达巴…巴巴达约
Uh, Leota Ab-- Aba-- Databa-- Babadayo.
我不想走 把钱退给她吧
Well, I don't want to fucking go. Just give her the money back.
没这么办事的
That's not how it works.
你以为这里是假日酒店吗 快走
What do you think, this is a Holiday Inn? Get out of here.
巨型蠕虫
Giant worm.
兄弟
Dude!
我来接了鹰鹰就走 约翰 我要离开了
I'm just here to get Eagly, John. I gotta go. I'm leaving town.
你就这么放他走了 - 我能怎么办 擒抱他吗
So, you just let him go? -What was I gonna do? Tackle him?
当然了老兄 你是不是脑子有坑
Yeah, of course, dude. What the fuck is wrong with you?
我去过他家 都搬空了 他不在
I went by his house. It was cleared out. He wasn't there.
我去了复古街机厅 他也不在那
I went by the retro video arcade, he wasn't there either.
他会去街机厅玩
He hangs out at a video arcade?
不 我想玩“青蛙过河” 你今天吃错药了
No, I wanted to play Frogger. Dude, what is your damage today?
所以他逃了 不能用他脑袋里的芯片追踪他吗
So, he's on the run? Can't you track him with that chip in his head?
约翰和我
John and I
所有跟和平使者相关的权限都废止了 此路不通
have had our clearance with anything Peacemaker-related rescinded, so no.
那他能去哪
Where the fuck could he be?
我上班要迟到了 艾德里安 别吃光我的食物
I'm late for work. Don't eat all my food, Adrian.
(瑞克 很有希望 等不及看 下一步进展了 雷克斯)
(美国之星汽车旅馆)
太棒了 是你 宝贝 是你的功劳
Let's go! It’s you, baby! It’s all you!
放开我
不
不
对
Yeah!
坚持住 这里需要帮助
Hold on. We need help!
究竟是搞什么
What the fuck?
这个太棒了
Oh, this is good.
就是这个 没错 我们找到了
Oh, this is it. This is it. We got it.
究竟找到什么了 将军 抱歉 我是说瑞克
Got what exactly, General? Sorry, I mean Rick.
什么
你要我叫你瑞克 而不是将军
You wanted me to call you Rick, not General.
对 没错
Yeah, right. Right.
这个有什么用
What's it for?
干得漂亮 艾米莉亚
This is great work, Emilia.
非常出色 接下来就交给我们吧
Really great work. We'll take it from here.
找到了 成功了 这就是我们要的
We got it. We got it. This is what we need.
看这里 和我们想的一样
Look through this. That's exactly what we want.
我们称这个星球为“救赎”
We call the planet Salvation.
波尔多和她的团队找到了星球所在
And while Bordeaux here and her team found the location,
同时奥蒂斯和他的团队 也找到了缩短行程的方法
Otis here and his team discovered a way to contract the journey
这样就可以从我们的传送门 直接去到新星球的入口
so we can move directly from our doorway to the doorway in the new planet
无需再穿过量子展开空间
without ever going through QUC.
所以我们要在救赎星上建造监狱
So, on-- on Salvation, that's... that's where we build the prison?
不 部长先生
No, no, Mr. Secretary.
救赎星就是监狱
Salvation is the prison.
我们每次进出 都可以改变传送门的位置
We could move the doorway every time we come in and out.
犯人永远不知道我们从哪里进入
The prisoners never know where we're coming from.
也没人能逃出来
and nobody could ever come back.
我们讨论的只是关押超人类 对吗
And we're talking just metahumans, right?
对 基本上是的 我还没划定出参数标准
Yeah, most likely. I haven't outlined all the parameters.
还在从法律角度处理这件事
I'm still dealing with it from a... a legal standpoint.
好吧 可我看到的是一颗 拥有丰富自然资源
Okay, so I'm looking at a planet with a lot of natural resources,
温度适宜 有海洋和湖泊的星球
moderate temperatures, seas, lakes.
这一切似乎不像是惩罚
This doesn't exactly sound like a punishment.
惩罚不重要 部长先生
I don't care about punishment, Mr. Secretary.
我不在乎惩罚 我在乎的是把那些危险分子
I don't. What I care about is removing dangerous individuals
从我们的星球上永远清除
from our fucking planet forever.
保护美国人♥民♥的安全
Keeping American people safe.
阿卡姆疯人院和美梦监狱
Arkham and Belle Reve.
都无法关押那些有超能力的人
They're not capable of holding individuals who have extraordinary abilities.
它们没有这个能力 所以每个月都有人越狱
They're not. Every single month, someone escapes.
然而没有人…
No one...
没有人
No one
能逃离救赎星
will escape Salvation.
我保证
I promise.
不得不说 瑞克…
I gotta say, Rick, uh,
一个月前你还在这个房♥间 对路瑟破口大骂
you've come a long way from lambasting Luthor in this room a month ago
如今却主动推进他的计划 这个转变很大
to now being the one to proactively implement his plans.
我是不喜欢那家伙 但他是世界上最聪明的人
I do not like the guy, but he is the smartest man in the world.
何不利用他的头脑 来让这个世界变得更美好呢
Why not use his brain to make our world a better place?
这计划确实很有意思
Well, this is quite a plan.
干得漂亮
That was good stuff.
你刚才的表现太棒了 你是我的英雄
You fucking crushed it in there, man. You’re my goddamn hero.
我知道 你一起去吃晚餐吗
Good stuff. Good stuff. Yeah, yeah, yeah. You coming to dinner?
不了 我今天想早点收工
No. I think I'm gonna call it an early night.
好吧
Okay.
也许我们晚点能见一面 好吗
Well, I'll see you later then, maybe, yeah?
也许吧
Maybe.
走吧 必须去庆祝一下 今天真是个好日子
Come on, man, we gotta go celebrate. This is a fucking great day.
救赎星 它将会改写一切
Salvation. It's a game-changer.
(萨沙波尔多来电)
什么事
What?
(大贝利汉堡)
你怎么了
What happened to you?
没什么
Nothing.
要是肚子饿就点东西吃吧 听说这地方不错
Well, get something to eat if you're hungry. I hear this place is good.
是不错
Yeah, it's good.
你来过 - 来过一次
Oh, you've been here? -Once.
你找到史密斯了
You find Smith?
听着 我知道我们一开始 相处得不太愉快
Okay, listen. I know we didn't start off on the right foot.
但我看到了你执行外勤任务的样子 我真的…
But I've seen you out In the field, and I really...
钦佩你的专业能力
剧集 | 和平使者(2022) | 导航列表