剧集 | 和平使者(2022) | 导航列表
上次我坐你那辆车
Yeah. Last time I was in that car,
它竟然放纺纱博士 还是30秒上火星乐队的歌♥
I was playing some Spin Doctors, or Thirty Seconds to Mars, or some shit.
我当时就想砸了它
I was gonna kick its ass then,
但看你好像挺喜欢就忍♥了
but you two seemed like you were on good terms, so...
我可不喜欢“30秒上火星” 别胡说八道
I am not on good terms with Thirty Seconds to Mars. How dare you?
面试怎么样 - 美妙无比
So how's it going? - Peachy.
可不是 你全身都散发着丧气 我都不知道为什么要问
Yeah. That's the vibe you're giving off. I mean, I don't even know why I asked.
有事吗 - 没啥
So what's up? - Not much.
(催款单)
刚好在附近
Just, uh, you know, in the neighborhood,
就想来问问你的面试怎么样了
wanted to swing by, see how your interview went.
完美
Perfect, yeah.
我被国安局拒了 还有中情局 联邦调查局 国防情报局和国安部
Now I've been turned down by the NSA as well as the CIA, FBI, DIA, and DHS.
所有该死的情报机构都不会雇我
The entire fucking alphabet of intelligence agencies.
我不需要 - 不行 得冰敷一下
I don't need that. - Yes, you do. You gotta ice it.
好了
There.
曝光沃勒的是阿德巴约 干嘛给我使绊子
Adebayo's the one who outed Waller anyway. Why is she torturing me?
不能把气全撒在自己女儿身上
She can't take it all out on her daughter, I guess.
我的面试也烂透了 希望这能让你好受点
If it makes you feel any better, my interview also sucked.
并没有 我知道 你多想加入超级英雄的阵营
It doesn't. Obviously, I know you wanted that superhero thing.
你来就为这事 - 对
So that's it? That's why you came? - Yeah.
好吧 多谢关心
Okay. Thanks, I guess.
除非你还有别的事想说
Unless there was something else you wanted to talk about?
比如什么 - 我哪知道
Like what? - I don't know.
好吧
Okay.
那天晚上究竟发生了什么
What happened the other night or something.
我指在船上
On the boat?
派对船 - 现在记起来了
What, that party boat? - You remember now?
我只记得我根本不想去
I remember I didn't want to go on it.
可我看你很起劲 想去得不得了
Seemed like you wanted to go on it then. Like, vigorously.
起劲个屁 我说了我不喜欢船 也不喜欢派对
No, I didn't. I told you. I don't like boats. I don't like parties.
我怎么可能想去派对船
Why the fuck would I want to go on a party boat?
我只是打个比方
I was speaking metaphorically.
但我们上了一艘真的船 - 随便吧
We went on an actual boat, though. - You know what? Fine.
你同意上船是因为我说风景好
You agreed to go on the boat 'cause I told you the views would be nice.
我说的是在船上的时候 - 我喝醉了
I was talking about when we were on it. - When we were on it, I was drunk.
我也是 - 也许你也记不太清了
Yeah, so was I. - Well, maybe you don't remember much either.
我记得大部分
I remember most of it. - All right.
好吧 那你应该比我清楚 那事发生了就发生了
Well, then you probably know more than I do that it was fine. It happened.
无所谓 但依然个错误
Whatever. But it was also a mistake.
嘴上说不记得 其实记得很全
You remember a whole lot for not remembering.
真不多 酒精和烂事都有助失忆 谢天谢地
Not much. Alcohol and fuckups both foster amnesia, thank God.
烂事 - 不确定还能是什么
Fuckups? - Not sure what else it would be.
好事
Good?
克里斯 随便吧
All right, Chris, whatever.
你愿意这么想也行 但到此为止吧
If that's what you want to think, that's fine. But it's also the end of it.
好 我都不知道为什么提这个
Fine. I don't know when-- why we're on all this anyway.
我来只是想关心你面试的
The only reason I came here is to ask about your interview.
糟透了 - 棒极了 我得到答案了
It went shit. - Great. Great. There's my answer.
对 - 这趟来值了
Yep. - Great. Trip well worth it.
再见 - 再见
Bye. - Bye!
(有备无患)
(义警来电)
艾德里安
Hey, Adrian.
伙计 你听
Dude, listen.
是猫头鹰 - “好”
It's an owl. - Okay.
棕榈鬼鸮
Northern saw-whet.
什么 - “猫头鹰的品种”
What? - That's the kind of owl it is.
哥们 我对猫头鹰了如指掌
Dude, I know a shitload about owls.
好吧 我不方便闲聊 在工作
Okay, I can't talk right now, man. I'm working.
你从美梦监狱搬回来了
Hey, you moved back from Belle Reve yet?
对 但要到明天才有空跟你玩
Yeah, but I can't hang until tomorrow.
考考我 - “什么 ”
Quiz me. - What?
现查一个关于猫头鹰的小知识 看我能不能答上来
About owls. Look up owl facts and then see if I know the answer.
好吧 等等
Okay, hold on.
(奇怪的猫头鹰小知识)
我就是猫头鹰界的雨人
Dude, I'm like Rain Man, but with owls.
好吧 雨人 听这一题
Okay, Rain Man, here's one.
猫头鹰的眼球是球形的还是管状
Are owl's eyes orbs or tubes?
球形 - “错 是管状”
Orbs. - Nope, they're tubes.
少来 怎么可能 - 上面就这么写的
Fuck off, how can they be tubes? - I don't know, that's what it says.
管状怎么在脑袋里固定 不会掉出来吗
Well, how do they stay inside their heads? Why don't they just spill out onto the floor?
我不知道
I don't know.
“要是管状的”
Well, you think every time you're stepping through the forest,
“那森林里满地都是猫头鹰眼珠子”
there'd be owl eyes everywhere if they were tubes.
我猜是血管 - 什么
Veins, I guess? - What?
“眼珠子靠血管连着 ” - 是吧
They're attached by veins? - Sure.
好吧 再考我一个
All right, give me another one.
你根本不懂猫头鹰
You don't know anything about owls.
我懂 见鬼
I do, though. Fuck.
算了
All right, well then,
“你还想聊什么 ” - 没了
what do you want to talk about next? - Nothing.
跟和平使者有联♥系♥吗 - “只通过电邮”
Have you spoken to Peacemaker? - Just through email.
他最近似乎很沮丧
He seems bummed-out lately.
本以为拯救了世界后
I think he thought that after saving the world,
所有人都会把他当成英雄
everyone would finally treat him like a-- like a hero.
艾德里安 你在干什么
Hey, Adrian, what are you doing?
打电♥话♥ 戴夫 你看我像在干什么
I'm on the phone, Dave. What does it look like I'm doing?
那个“戴夫”来了
Quote-unquote "Dave" is here.
回去干活 伙计 你那区一团乱
Well, get back inside, man. Your section is a fucking mess.
戴夫当洗碗工的时候还比较酷 那时我们还是朋友
Dave was way cooler when he was a dishwasher back when we were friends.
没有的事 - 我还去参加你婚礼了
We were never friends. - Then why did I go to your wedding?
你♥他♥妈♥不请自来的 艾德里安
Because you showed up fucking uninvited, Adrian.
我得挂了 - “不要啊 讨厌”
I guess I gotta go. - Oh no, shoot.
但我们聊得很开心对吧
Great conversation, though, right?
对 比昨天 前天 乃至我搬来
Yeah, it's probably even better than yesterday, or the day before that,
美梦监狱后的每一天都开心
or every single day since I moved to Belle Reve.
对 每天都精彩 - 艾德里安 你个傻缺
Yeah, well, they're all pretty good. - Adrian, you fucknut!
我这就来 吼个屁 你个傻缺
I am coming! Chill out, you fucknut!
为什么学我说话
Why are you saying the same thing I just said?
这词是你的专利 - 什么
Words belong to you now? - What?
抱歉 我不知道“傻缺”被你注册了
Sorry, I didn't know you copyrighted fucknut.
“没错 以后每说一次都欠我十个亿”
I did, and you owe me a billion dollars every time you say it.
该死
Oh, fuck.
(天眼会来电)
伊克诺莫斯
Economos.
看到了吗 - “看到了”
You seeing this? - Yeah.
你那边有什么异常吗
Anything unusual from your vantage?
没有
No.
“过去调查一下”
Approach and investigate.
收到
Copy that.
“必须拿出解决办法”
There has to be a solution.
“过去两个月内 已经发生三起 超人类从美梦监狱”
This is the third metahuman escape from Belle Reve
“和阿卡姆疯人院越狱事件”
or Arkham in the past two months.
“我们必须想办法保护民众”
We've got to find a way to protect people
“脱离这一日益严峻的生存威胁”
from what is rapidly becoming an existential threat.
弗莱格将军 - 什么事
General Flag, sir. - What is it, Bordeaux?
记得一月份那件事吗
Remember that January thing?
克里斯史密斯事件 - 那个故障
The Christopher Smith thing? - The glitch?
不见得是故障 因为刚才又发生了
I'm not sure it was a glitch because it just happened again.
和我们今年夏天 在大都会监测到的信♥号♥♥类似
It's similar to what we picked up this summer in Metropolis.
路瑟事件 - 申请访问你的电脑权限
The Luthor Incident? - Permission to access your computer, General.
谁在监视那栋房♥子
Who's surveilling the house?
前黑帽成员约翰伊克诺莫斯
Former black hat by the name of John Economos.
对
Oh, right.
是你指派他的 - 我记得
You put him in charge. - No, I remember, yeah.
抱歉 我当初质疑也是... - 因为他和目标关系密切
Excuse me. I questioned it because... - 'Cause he was close to the subject.
虽然我知伊克诺莫斯和任何人 都没法密切
I don't know how close John Economos can be to anyone, sir,
但他们在X特遣队共事也是事实
but yes, they worked together in Task Force X.
伊克诺莫斯 我是弗莱格
Economos, it's Flag.
听着 我现在就在房♥子外面
Hey, dude, I'm outside the house right now.
“看出什么异常了吗 ” - 定义一下“异常”
You see anything unusual? - Define unusual.
“你为什么老这么欠揍 ”
剧集 | 和平使者(2022) | 导航列表