剧集 | 和平使者(2022) | 导航列表
我们不会丢下你的 克里斯 想都别想
We're not going without you, Chris. That's just not gonna happen.
除非没有其他选择 那样的话我们也能丢下他先撤
Unless there's no other options. Then in that case, yeah, we might go without him.
伙计 - 我就随口一说
Dude. - I'm just saying.
解释一下到底怎么回事吧 - 解释什么
Just explain to me what is happening here. - With?
你一开始是怎么到这里来的
How did you get here in the first place?
我无意中走了进来
I stumbled in here by chance.
我无意伤害任何人 只是随便看看
And I never meant to hurt anyone. I just wanted to look around.
我当时醉了 还吓了一跳 被那些...
I was drunk. And I was freaked out by, like--
似曾相识又截然不同的东西
Things that was the same and the things that was different.
是的
Yeah.
我走到门外透透气 碰到开车回来的基思
So, I went outside for some air, and that's when Keith drove up.
我哥很小的时候就死了 他曾是我最好的朋友
My brother died when I was a kid, okay? He was my best friend.
我只想看看如果他活着会变成什么样
I just wanted to see how he would have turned out.
我另一个儿子克里斯呢 你怎么碰到他的
And my other son, Chris, how did you come across him?
当时我在他卧室里 他偷偷来到我身后
I was in his bedroom, and he snuck up behind me.
拿枪指着我的头准备开枪
He had a gun pointed at the back of my head, and he was ready to shoot.
我也是出于本能
I acted on instinct.
我制住了他就逃了 我想离开的
And I stopped him, and I ran. I was trying to leave.
我不想杀他 可... - 你杀了他 你♥他♥妈♥杀了我弟弟
I didn't want to kill him-- - But you did. You fucking killed my brother.
基思 冷静点 你答应过我的
Keith, pull it back now. You promised me.
对不起
I'm sorry.
去你的 不能就这么算了 爸爸
Fuck you! This isn't gonna stand, Dad.
基思 别吼了 - 听着 他当时压在我身上
Keith, stop it. - Look, he was on top of me, all right?
我看到他战衣上的推进器就按了一下
I saw this thruster on the front of his costume, and I just hit it.
结果他飞了出去
And he flew off, all right?
撞到了量子展开空间的尖状物上
He flew up into some protuberance jutting out of the QUC.
所以是意外 - 全是鬼话
So, it was an accident? - Fuck that.
你为什么还要回来
Why'd you come back here?
我想感受一下有家的滋味
I wanted to feel what it felt like to have a family.
你 艾米莉亚二号♥
You, Emilia Junior.
你们来了多少人
How many more are in your party?
该死
Fuck.
什么事
Yeah.
史密斯先生 我是艾弗格林警局的拉里菲茨吉本
Mr. Smith, Larry Fitzgibbon, Evergreen PD.
非常抱歉叨扰你
I'm really sorry about this.
我是你的忠实粉丝
I'm a big fan.
请问你儿子在吗
But is your son here?
他不在 抱歉
No, he ain't here. Sorry.
实在抱歉 先生
I'm really sorry, sir, but...
方便让我们进屋里看看吗
would it be okay if we came in and took a look around?
你想搜我的房♥子吗
You want to look around in my house?
先生 你儿子今天在天眼会
Sir, your son was involved with some violence down
卷入了暴♥力♥事件
at ARGUS today.
不久之后有15名警员丧生
And not long after, he was at least in the vicinity
而他就在现场附近
when 15 police officers lost their lives.
很遗憾 但我不能让你们进来
Yeah, sorry, but I can't let you in.
拜托 只是早晚的问题
Come on, it's just a matter of time.
法官很快就会给我们发搜查令
It won't take long until the judge issues us a warrant,
到时候我们还要回来
and then we're gonna be right back.
那就拿到搜查令再说 孩子
Then, kid, get your warrant.
如果你儿子是无辜的 现在弄清楚不是...
Well, if your son is innocent, wouldn't it just be better--
我从没说过他无辜
I never said he was innocent.
但他不在 所以你不能进来
But he ain't here. So, you're not coming into my house.
现在所有人都离开我家门廊
Now, get off my porch. All of you.
离开我的地盘 退到街上去
Get back up off my property and into the street.
那么多人我们要怎么冲出去
How the hell are we gonna get past all of them?
阿德
Ads!
搞什么 - 别怕 是我
What the fuck? - Hey, don't worry. It's me.
还有另一个我 - 很高兴见到你
And this is other me. - Hey, nice to meet you.
你怎么和这家伙在一起 我讨厌这可恶的家伙
What are you with this guy for? I hate this fucking guy.
这个该死的小东西
This little fucking guy.
讨厌我是因为我揍过你
You hate me because I fucked you up?
不 因为你偷袭我 满嘴空手道的鬼话 穿一身绿
No, you snuck up on me saying karate shit, wearing green.
绿色和空手道究竟有什么关系
What does green have to do with karate?
你胸口的标志是什么意思
What's that symbol on your chest mean?
看起来像有人把精♥液♥泼到了你身上
It looks like someone splashed their cum on you.
你为什么要把拿精♥液♥泼我 - 我没有 妈的
Why do you want to splash cum on me? - I don't. Fuck.
我不是那个意思
That... that isn't what I meant.
就算他真泼了 八成也是开玩笑 你个混♥蛋♥
Yeah, and if he did, it would probably be as a joke anyway, you fuck.
他是好人 义警 消消火
He's all right, Vij. Calm down.
行吧 看你的面子我尽量忍♥了
All right, fine. I will try to get over it for your sake.
对 我也是 - 好
Yeah, me too. - Okay.
阿德 你快猜猜 我俩谁是我 谁是另一个世界的我
Hey, Ads. Guess which one of us is me and which one is alternate-world me?
正在说话的是你
The one that is talking is you.
靠 你猜对了 - 她有一半的概率能猜对
Fuck, that's right. - She had a 50-50 chance, though.
阿德 他最喜欢的宝可梦也是烈焰猴
Hey, Ads, his favorite Pokémon is also Infernape.
我不在乎这种破事 - 可怎么会这么巧啊
That's something I don't care about. - Yeah, but what are the chances?
你忘了告诉她我们是来救她的
You forgot to tell her that we came to save her.
对 纳粹统治了这个世界 我们来救你了
Right. Yeah. Nazis took over the world, so we came to save you.
好耶 我得救了
Great, I'm saved.
我们要怎么进去 - 把警♥察♥杀了吧
How are we gonna get in this house? - Let's kill the cops.
这主意太好了 我们杀♥警♥♥察♥吧
Such a good idea. Let's kill the cops.
我对杀♥警♥♥察♥没意见
I'm cool with killing the cops.
该死的
Fuck me.
我们就不能先试试溜进去吗
Can't we just sneak in first?
应该可以吧 - 应该可以
I guess. - I guess.
老天 这也太奇怪了
Man, this is weird.
这不算回答我的问题 你们究竟有多少人穿过了那扇门
That doesn't answer the question. How many more of you came through that door?
我想说的是 我们凭什么告诉你
And what I'm saying is, why the fuck should we tell you?
我们救了你们的命 这总该领情吧
Well, we saved your life. Shouldn't we get some credit for that?
你救我们的代价是 杀了十几个无辜的人
You saved our lives by murdering a couple dozen innocent people.
这儿的警♥察♥可不无辜 小姑娘 差远了
Cops around here ain't innocent, girlie. Far from it.
这是你们在这要明白的第一件事
That's the first thing you gotta learn about this place.
除了我们还有两个人
There's two more besides us.
其中有个黑人女性吗
Is one of them a Black woman?
怎么 - 我看到了 本想抓她的
Why? - I saw her. I was chasing her.
基思 你为什么要抓她
Why the fuck were you doing that, Keith?
我以为她是逃出来的 - 这不是我们该干的事
I thought she got out, Dad. - That's not what we're supposed to do.
老天 你们怎么还没学到教训
Jesus, haven't you boys ever learned anything?
她是我最好的朋友 我不会让她出事的
That woman is my best friend. I'm not gonna let anything happen to her.
我没说她会出事
I didn't say anything was gonna happen to her.
那女孩逃脱了吗
Did the girl get away?
街坊消息说她逃走了
Neighborhood thread says she did, yeah.
那好 我们在这里等一会 等你们的朋友回来
All right then, we're going to wait here a bit until your friends come back.
人到齐了你们就全部走出那扇门
And when they do, you're all gonna go through that door back to where you belong.
永远别再回来 明白吗
You're never going to return here ever. You understand?
我会换掉那个密♥码♥锁
'Cause I'm changing that fucking keypad.
想都别想 爸爸
No fucking way, Dad.
基思 - 这王八蛋杀了克里斯
Keith. - This motherfucker killed Chris.
我弟弟 你的儿子
My brother, your son!
他别想拍拍屁♥股♥一走了之
He's not just walking out of here scot-free.
基思 你知道克里斯是什么样的
Keith, you know what Chris was like.
我不知道 爸 他是什么样的
I don't know, Dad. What was he like?
我爱那小子
I loved the boy.
我没听出你爱他 - 我爱他 你知道的
It doesn't sound like you did, Dad. - I loved him. You know that.
但他有问题 控制不了自己
But he had issues. He was out of control, always.
毒品 暴♥力♥不断
The drugs, the violence.
但他本质上是个好人 你知道的
He was a good person, underneath it all. You know that.
也许吧
Yeah, maybe.
我很清楚我是爱他的
I know I loved him. I know that.
但我也相信这孩子的话 他不是故意要杀他
But I also believe this kid when he said he didn't purposely try to murder him.
他们杀了他
They fucking killed him!
澄清一下 杀人那部分我可不在场
Just to be clear, I wasn't here when that part happened.
约翰 你够了
Jesus, John.
基思
Keith...
报复并不能让你弟弟起死回生
Revenge isn't gonna bring your brother back.
作为一个纳粹分子还真大度
Awfully generous for a Nazi.
别这么叫我
Don't call me that!
不能叫你纳粹分子
Don't call you a "Nazi"?
这个世界的问题不是我造成的 小姐
I didn't create the problems in my world, missy.
剧集 | 和平使者(2022) | 导航列表