剧集 | 和平使者(2022) | 导航列表
Maybe we just stay here forever.
你的转折很突兀
Wow, that's a sharp left turn.
我喜欢的都在这 鹰鹰 和平使者 你们 还有另一个我
I mean, everything I like is here. Eagly, Peacemaker, you guys, another me.
要是再有魔鬼鱼和乌鸦 我就彻底满足了
I mean, if they have manta rays and crows, I'm good to go.
我们找到克里斯就回去 现在还要加上哈考特
We are going back after we get Chris, and now Harcourt.
好的 那我去找我自己打听点线索
Okay, well, then I need to go find myself and question him.
不 艾德里安 别乱跑 - 马上回来 不会太久
No, Adrian, come on, man. - I'll be right back. I won't be long.
饶了我吧
Come the fuck on.
你喜欢万圣节乐队
You like Helloween?
万圣节乐队 - 对
Helloween? -Yeah.
都说只有他们能和披头士乐队比一比
They say it's between them and the Beatles.
比什么 - 谁是最伟大的摇滚乐队
For what? - Greatest rock band ever.
我知道这争论很蠢 全凭主观喜好
I mean, I know. It's a stupid argument. It's subjective.
但对我来说 万圣节乐队 虽然有不少热门金曲
But to me, Helloween, I mean, they might have all the hits,
但他们没有像米克 保罗
but they didn't revolutionize rock and roll
乔治和林戈那样彻底革新摇滚乐
the way that Mick, Paul, George, and Ringo did.
米克
Mick?
米克贾格尔 披头士乐队的主唱
Jagger? Lead singer of the Beatles?
对 是啊 - 是的
Right. Yeah. - Yeah.
抱歉
Sorry.
老天 原来克里斯说得没错
God, Chris is spot-on about you.
你那么多年都泡在书本里
You spent all those years in books.
对基本的流行文化一窍不通
You don't know the first thing about the most basic of pop culture trivia.
我觉得挺好
I mean, I love it.
因为我和克里斯真的很需要 你来提升一下我们格调
'Cause me and Chris, God, we need you to class us up. Really.
对
Yep.
是啊 我这辈子光知道读书了
Yeah, I've spent my whole life in books.
基思让我去天眼会
Hey, Keith wanted me to go down to ARGUS
填写上次怪兽行动的文书
to fill out some paperwork on the Kaiju fight.
要我等你吗 还是那边碰头
You want me to wait? You want me to meet you down there?
不 不用管我 你先去
No, no worries. You go ahead.
我们那边碰头 我手头还有点事要处理
I'll meet you there. I've got some stuff to take care of here.
伊娃 伊娃
Whoa, whoa, girl! Eva! Eva!
退后 退后
Heel! Heel!
抱歉 女士
I'm sorry, miss.
伊娃侦测到非法物质 请你站在原地别动
Eva detects an illicit substance. I'm gonna need you to hold right there.
该死的艾德里安
Fucking Adrian.
各位 我想一定是误会
Hey, guys, I'm sure there's just been a misunderstanding here.
相信是的 但还是需要你跟我走一趟 对不住了 女士
I'm sure, sir. But I'm gonna need you to come with me, miss. I-- I'm sorry.
我很抱歉 哈考特女士
I'm so sorry, Miss Harcourt.
别担心 我们肯定会帮你出来
Don't worry, we'll get you out of this.
这个我先保管 - 留着塞屁♥眼♥吧
I'll get this back to you. -Shove it up your ass.
女士 这边请
Right this way, miss.
老天 和我家几乎是一样的
Oh my gosh! My house looks almost exactly the same.
太酷了
So cool.
什么
What?
你们是啥玩意儿
Who are you guys?
不会吧
你在我的世界是只花栗鼠
You're a chipmunk in my world.
什么
What--
这是什么
What is this?
这是我做的
Did I make you?
应该是蛇 不是龙
Supposed to be a snake, not a dragon.
应该是三只 为什么有六只
What? But there's supposed to be three! Why are there six?
六只猫有什么好聊的
What do six cats have to talk about?
我的天 这是什么鬼
Oh my God, what the fuck is this? Oh.
(其利欧欧)
只是拼写有点不一样
They spell it just a little differently.
老天 太好玩了
Oh my God, that's amazing.
这我得顺走
I'm keeping this shit.
“五时左右从西北方向有少量…”
这世界的老爸不是同性恋
My Dad's not gay here.
不会吧
No way.
不是逗我玩吧
Are you kidding me?
能开 真难以置信
Oh, yes. Unbelievable.
你好
Hello?
什么鬼
What the fuck?
你是谁 怎么进来的
Who are you, and why are you here?
等一下 别激动兄弟
Oh. Dude, hold on. Hold on, hold on, dude. Dude.
自己人 我是另一个维度的你
It's me. I'm you from another dimension.
用我的钥匙能打开门进来
My keys worked to get in here.
你开玩笑吧 - 没有
No!
天啊
Holy shit!
嘿
Hey!
蜘蛛侠动作 - 蜘蛛侠动作
We Spider-Man meme'd!
喂 - 嘿
Oh! - Hey! Hey! Hey!
嘿… - 嘿
Hey! -Hey!
我们就在这里等他们回来吗
So we're just supposed to wait here until they get back?
不然还能怎么样
What else are we gonna do?
你不觉得 我们应该回自己的世界等吗
We should probably wait back in our world, don't you think?
要是白龙回来怎么办
I mean, what if the White Dragon shows up?
老兄 你为什么要跟来
Dude, why did you even come?
鹰鹰
Eagly!
伙计 你在干什么
Dude, what are you doing?
弄得一团乱
Creating a mess.
真是的
Oh, boy.
天啊
God.
我们得把这里收拾干净
Yo, we gotta clean this up.
我们跨越维度 就为了给鹰鹰收拾烂摊子吗
Oh, we're traveling between dimensions to clean up Eagly's bullshit?
该死 天啊 - 好了
Fuck, Jesus. -Okay, all right.
弗莱格将军
General Flag.
真是意外的惊喜 - 雷克斯
What an unexpected delight. - Lex.
上次见你时 你还否认超人类是威胁
Last time I saw you, you were denying metahumans were a threat.
现在好了 他们似乎要接管全世界了
And now it seems they're taking over the world.
算是吧
Sort of, yeah.
正义帮和超人在决定国际政♥治♥
You have the Justice Gang and Superman determining international politics.
而我却被关在美梦监狱
Meanwhile, I'm here in Belle Reve listening
每晚听着隔壁牢房♥那个体型像熊
to a bear-sized man with dragon skin
皮肤长龙鳞的男人猛干一个
butt-fucking a glowing twink with cartoon eyes
眼睛像卡♥通♥ 皮肤发光的小瘦子
in a cell beside me every night.
我竭尽所能根除超人类这祸害
I did everything I could to eradicate the metahuman blight,
却落得被这帮东西包围的下场 还要继续…
and now I'm enshrouded in it for the next...
法官怎么判来着 265年
What did the judge say? Two hundred and sixty-five years.
如果我说能把你转移到别的监狱呢
What if I can get you transferred to another prison?
什么样的监狱 - 没有超人类的监狱
What kind of other prison? -One with no metahumans.
看来是有求于我 你来谈交易
I see you need my help, and you're here to barter.
如果你以换个更好的环境 作为起始报价
Well, if you're willing to start with an offer of choicer surroundings,
那你的最终成交价无疑会好得多
then where you end will undoubtedly be significantly better.
不如直接亮出底价吧 不要浪费你我的时间
So why don't you just start with your final offer and not waste either of our times?
谈判桌上你不是我的对手
You won't be able to outmaneuver me in negotiations, General.
我都还不确定你能给我想要的东西
I don't even know if you can give me what I need, Lex.
那么你究竟想要什么呢
Then, by all means, what is it you're looking for?
听说过和平使者吗
You heard of Peacemaker?
超人类 - 不是
Meta? - No.
就是个穿戏服的义务警员
Just a costumed vigilante.
那谁在乎呢 装疯卖♥♥傻又没威胁
Then who gives a shit? Being goofy is no threat.
他手上有个维度传送门
But he's in possession of some kind of dimensional portal.
还可以四处移♥动♥
He's able to move it around.
马瑞达尔雷达上不断侦测到信♥号♥♥
Keeps popping in and out of the Maridal Radar.
我得找到它
I need to find it.
为什么 - 首先
Why? - Well, for one thing,
我不想看到 半个城市被撕裂的悲剧重演
I don't need another rift tearing apart half the city.
那确实惨痛 - 我还有个主意
That hurts. - But I have another idea.
一个对我们大家都有利的想法
One which could be beneficial for all of us.
所以 假设我有台扫描仪
So, if I had a scanner,
或许可以精确定位到这个传送门 这会有用吗
say, that could pinpoint the location of that portal, that would be of use?
是的 很有用
Yes, it would.
够换我自♥由♥吗
Enough to give me my freedom.
想都别想 这不可能 雷克斯
Not a fucking chance. Not gonna happen, Lex.
那我能得到什么
Then what could I get?
为了解决这个小丑 政♥府♥愿意给我什么
What is the United States government willing to give me to stop this clown?
一个救赎的机会
An opportunity for redemption.
剧集 | 和平使者(2022) | 导航列表