剧集 | 和平使者(2022) | 导航列表
说下去
I'm listening.
谢了 伙计
Oh, thanks, man.
我知道你放我进来违反规定
Hey, thanks. I appreciate you letting me in. I know it's not protocol.
他们到底要不要放我出去 - 你想干什么
Are they letting me out of here or what? - What are you doing?
你怎么来的 发生了什么
How'd you even get here? What the fuck is going on?
该问你想干什么 克里斯 - 我都说了 我留了信
What are you doing, Chris? - I told you. I wrote the letter.
信里全是屁话 - 全是肺腑之言
That letter was bullshit. - It was fucking heartfelt!
去你的肺腑之言
Fuck that shit!
你出♥卖♥♥♥我 我都原谅你了
I fucking forgave you for double-crossing me.
我没有出♥卖♥♥♥你 克里斯
I didn't fucking double-cross you, Chris.
我救了你的狗命 - 什么
I saved your goddamn life. -What?
一个赛博格举着枪瞄准了你的头 差点崩了你
A cyborg had a gun pointed at your head and was about to take you out.
当时我只有那么做才能救你
The only way that I could save you was to do what I did.
而且你该想到的
And you should have fucking known that.
你应该知道 我永远不会对你做那样的事
You should know that I would never, ever do something like that to you.
对不起 - 说真的 你伤害了我的感情
Sorry. -And so that hurt my feelings, to be honest.
你不是想谈感情吗 - 老天 我都道歉了
You want to talk about feelings. - Jesus, fuck, I said sorry!
我还要说几次你才满足 - 至少两次
How many times do you want me to say it? - At least give me fucking twice.
好的
Okay.
他们会放我出去吗
Are they letting me out of here?
你身上没有毒品
You didn't have any drugs on you.
血检结果不会是阳性吧 - 当然不会
I trust your blood isn't gonna test positive? - Of course not.
我也这么想 你怎么浑身可♥卡♥因♥粉末
Yeah, so I think so. Why were you covered in cocaine?
因为义警那个白♥痴♥ 在地下室里塞了个阿尔卡彭的金库
Because Vigilante's a moron and has Al Capone's vault in his basement.
没进去过 听说过
Never been. Heard about it.
有很多豆豆娃 - 没有芬太尼多
A lot of Beanie Babies? - Not as many as kilos of fentanyl.
你为什么来这里
Why are you here?
我们都来了 克里斯
We're all here, Chris.
来带你回去
To get you to come back.
我 阿德 艾德里安
Me, Ads, Adrian,
连伊克诺莫斯都来了
even Economos.
你不能这样
You can't do this, man.
你不属于这里
This isn't where you belong.
在公园里我就想跟你说这事 - 在公园
Hey, I tried to talk to you about this in the park. - In the park,
被特工包围 无数支枪瞄着你的脑袋
surrounded by agents with guns pointed at your head.
你说你想在那谈心
That's where you wanted to have a real heart-to-heart?
那好 我们现在来谈 告诉我你的感受行吗
Fine! Let's talk about it now. Why don't you tell me how you feel?
什么 - 关于那晚船上发生的事
What? - About what happened on the boat.
天啊
Oh my God.
那艘船永远没完了
It's always the boat.
你根本不愿意谈 这就是问题所在
You can't even talk about it. That's the thing.
你甚至没告诉过我小瑞克弗莱格的事
And you never even told me about you and Rick Flag Junior.
我知道
I know.
所以你俩真的有一腿
So, what, you guys were a thing?
我们是朋友 而他有女朋友了
He was my friend, and he had a girlfriend.
硬要说的话 我们有一腿 虽然难以启齿
But I guess, yeah, we had a thing, as mortifying as that is to say.
这么说我一直想亲近的人 跟我有杀男友之仇
This whole time, I've been trying to get close to somebody whose boyfriend I killed.
他不是我男朋友 - 是啊
He wasn't my boyfriend. - Yeah.
我没有隐瞒 克里斯
I didn't hide it, Chris.
我们第一次见面时 我明显是反感你的
I made my disdain for you pretty apparent when we first met.
是的
Yeah.
当然后来变了
That changed, of course. I...
我知道你不恨我 - 我知道你知道我不恨你
I know you don't hate me. -I know you know I don't.
但我爱你 艾米莉亚
But I'm in love with you, Emilia.
是的 我知道
Yeah, I know.
我猜你也知道
Yeah, I figured.
那我们能聊聊这个问题吗
You know, can we just talk about that then, maybe?
跟我说实话
Just tell me the truth.
你对我有感觉吗 - 有没有能怎样
Do you have feelings about me or not? - So what?
我没感觉你就留下 有你就回去
So you're going to stay here if I don't and come home if I do?
看吧 你一直在回避 - 克利斯 我是个噩梦一样的人
See? You just keep talking around it. - Chris, I'm a fucking nightmare!
我不在乎
I don't care.
但我在乎 我不能像你那样能直面自己的感受
I do, okay? I don't have access to my feelings like you do.
所以你那晚在屋顶上说的是对的
So-- So you're right, what you said on the roof the other night.
我会去酒吧找人打架
What I do is I go and I get in bar fights.
我知道 - 这样我才能找到活着的感觉
I know. -Just so I can fucking feel something.
但我还是爱你
And I still love you.
你到底回不回去
Are you coming back or not?
我不能走 - 你可以
I can't. -Yes, you can.
艾米莉亚 我爸爸…
Emilia, my dad...
我哥哥
my brother.
还有我喜欢这个世界的你
You know, I... I like the other you, you know?
她人很好 虽然不是你 但我不能抛下这些人
She's nice. She's not you. But I can't just run out on these people.
纯属扯淡
Fucking bullshit.
血检结果是阴性 她可以走了
Blood tested negative for drugs. She's clear to go.
他给你想要的东西了 - 是的
Did he give you what you need? - He did.
交换条件呢
And in return?
把他转移到范库尔监狱
We're going to transfer him to Van Kull.
还有呢 - 没别的了
And? -Not much else.
只是我们现在跟雷克斯路瑟结盟了
Other than now we're partners with Lex Luthor.
我想到一个 最棒的宝可梦是啥
Okay, here's one. What's the best Pokémon?
烈焰猴 - 正确
Infernape! -Yes!
最适合贴在脸上的东西
What's the best thing to press your face against?
长绒地毯 - 正确
Shag carpeting. -Yes!
最受不了什么东西轻轻碰到你
But what's the worst thing to softly touch you?
人皮 - 对
Human skin. - Yes.
鸭嘴兽最酷的是什么
What's the coolest thing about a platypus?
脚踝后面有毒刺
Poisonous spike on the back of his ankles!
有东西碰到屁♥股♥时你还能尿出来吗
Are you able to pee if something's touching your butt?
不能 这都能尿的人我看不起 - 是吧
No way, and I look down upon people who can. - Right?
在抬头看云时 如果看到一张脸 你会不会想
Do you ever look up at the clouds, and you see a face in the clouds looking down at you, and you go,
“这不是我凭空想象出来的 那是云朵人”
"This isn't a figment of my imagination, that's a cloud man looking down at me,
“我得躲起来不让它看到”
and now I have to go inside so he can't see me?"
每天如此 你最喜欢蓝绿色 - 对
Every day. Is your favorite color teal? - Yes.
你最喜欢吃美多麦 - 对
Is your favorite food Malt-O-Meal? - Yes.
头发下午3点最好看 - 对
Does your hair look best at 3:00 p.m.? - Yes.
你最好的朋友是和平使者
Is your best friend Peacemaker?
和平使者 - 对
Peacemaker? -Yes.
我恨死那家伙了 - 什么
I fucking hate that guy. -What?
我的人生目标就是跟他唱反调
I've dedicated my entire life to tearing down everything he stands for.
你跟和平使者是朋友 - 是的
You're friends with Peacemaker? - Yes.
他是我死党 我俩好得穿一条裤子
He's... He's my BFF. We're two peas in a pod.
和平使者 克里斯托弗史密斯 - 是的
Peacemaker! Christopher Smith! - Yeah.
他是我的头号♥死敌
He's my fucking archenemy.
我当初加入自♥由♥之子就是因为他
He's the reason I joined the Sons of Liberty in the first place.
什么之子
The what?
想出去散个步吗
Wanna go for a walk?
绝对不要
No way.
就在附近转转 约翰
Just around the block, John.
清醒一下头脑
Clear our heads.
比待在这里安全
It's safer than in here.
我哪也不去
I'm staying.
好吧
Fine.
随便你
Suit yourself.
不对 那不是垃圾
Oh, that's not trash.
比利 你好吗
哈考特女士
Miss Harcourt?
哈克特女士
Miss Harcourt!
你没发现这里怪怪的吗
You don't notice anything weird here?
没有 比如呢
No, like what?
我来这之后 还没见过一个有色人种
I haven't seen a single person of color ever since I've been here.
不会吧
No way.
有一个跑出来了
One got out!
一只黑人 - 一只什么
A Black! - What?
站住
Hey!
她在那 - 拦住她
Stop her!
我看到了 - 搞什么
I've got her! -What the fuck?
活见鬼了
Fuck me.
这就是你的完美世界
This is your perfect world, huh?
不 不
No! No! No!
我的手 该死的
剧集 | 和平使者(2022) | 导航列表