剧集 | 和平使者(2022) | 导航列表
Just finish it and let's get the fuck out of here.
爱米
A-- Amy!
王八蛋 你在哪
Where are you, motherfucker?
我杀了你
I'll fucking kill you.
接应来了
That's our ride.
快撤
Let's go.
我们走
快走
Let's go!
他们很快就上来
Should be any minute!
快走 快
不能再等了 必须立刻撤离
We've waited long enough! We gotta go!
撤
Go! Go!
你拆了炸♥弹♥ - 那还用说
You stop the bomb? - Fuck yeah!
好小子克里斯珀 棒极了
Fucking Chrisper! Yeah!
史上最棒的维度
Best dimension ever.
是你给史密斯通风报信的
You tip off Smith, Economos?
什么 我怎么可能
What? No. Me? No.
那他为什么会让那只鸟提前埋伏
Then how did he know to have that bird in place?
鹰鹰就住在那里
Eagly is always there.
鹰鹰 - 拜托翻翻他的档案 伙计
Eagly. - Yeah, read his dossier, dude.
别叫我伙计 你在天眼会的饭碗快不保了
Don't "dude" me. Your life at ARGUS is hanging by a thread.
别怪到我头上 谁叫你们不先问问我就行动
Don't blame me. You didn't even consult me about breaking in.
都怪他 我告诉过他有只老鹰
Blame him. I told him about the eagle.
你告诉我那是鸭子 - 才怪
You told me it was a duck. - The fuck I did.
我怎么可能指鹰为鸭 - 拿我开涮
Why would I say an eagle is a duck? - A practical joke.
你利用我的缺陷来坑我
Trying to use my disability against me.
好玩吗 非常好玩
Is it funny? Yeah. Very.
但你差点害死咪♥咪♥
But you almost got Titties killed.
我说了是老鹰 - 这些都不重要
I said eagle. - None of this matters.
重点是维加在他家里
What matters is the dimensional discrepancy
探测到维度裂缝
Vega picked up in the house.
大都会事件让半个城市沦陷
After the Metropolis incident took out half the city,
这类威胁是天眼会的首要目标
these type of threats are ARGUS's top priority.
我派出了西北区的所有特工 赶往史密斯家
I have every agent in the Northwest on the way to Smith's home now.
我还调来了红原圣徒协助我们
And I brought in Red St. Wild here to assist.
你好吗 孩子
How you doing there, sonny boy?
全宇宙首屈一指的猎鹰人 - 猎鹰人
World's foremost eagle hunter. - Eagle hunter?
他要杀了鹰鹰 - 威胁必须除掉
He's gonna kill Eagly? - We can't take chances.
论杀鹰 没人敢在我面前称第一
Ain't no one kills a eagle more good than me.
这没什么值得骄傲的
Yeah, that's nothing to be proud of.
哪个国家会允许杀鹰
In what fucking country is hunting eagles even allowed?
接下来几个小时 我们国家允许
For the next few hours, ours.
首先杀死那只鸟
First, we kill the bird.
再杀光附近所有鹰类
And any other eagle in the vicinity?
不 只杀屋里的那只
No, just the bird in the house.
然后尽全力活捉史密斯 - “尽全力”
Then we do our best to take Smith alive. - I'm sorry, our best?
我知道你们是朋友 伊克诺莫斯
I know he's your buddy, Economos.
但如果他真的藏有维度传送门
But if he really is in possession of a dimensional portal,
他下半辈子就别想出监狱了
he's not going to see the outside of a prison for the rest of his life.
你干不干 - 不干 去他妈的
Are you in or not? - I'm not. Fuck this.
那你被解雇了 - 我♥干♥
Then you're fired. - I'm in.
但我不想和杀老鹰的杂碎合作
But I don't wanna work with some piece of shit eagle killer.
拜托 - 用不着
Come on, man. - You don't have to.
我给你安排了别的搭档 新特工里普贾格尔
I'm partnering you up with our new agent, Rip Jagger.
里普贾格尔又是哪根葱
Who the fuck is Rip Jagger?
你好 小胖子
Hey, fatty.
妈的
Fuck!
(你今天表现精彩 我很高兴见到你)
(真的棒极了)
(我们今天说的事 你考虑清楚后告诉我)
(不着急)
(谢谢 我也很高兴见到你)
(我很快就答复你 你最棒了)
(我有点事要处理 所以要失联一阵子)
一切都好吗
Everything good?
对 都好
Yeah. Yeah.
谢了
Thanks.
你没事吧
You good, man?
没事
Yeah,
我好得很
I'm great.
老爸有点担心你 知道吗
Dad's just been a little worried, you know?
你玩消失的次数比以往频繁
You've been disappearing even more than usual.
你不会...
You aren't, like...
又在嗑药之类的吧
taking the pills again or anything?
没有
No.
无论怎样我都爱你 你知道吧
You know I love you no matter what, right?
虽然我不常这么说 但是...
I mean, I don't say it enough, but...
你是我弟弟
you're my brother,
永远都是 不管你干了什么
and you always will be no matter what you do.
有事你只管来找我商量
And you can always tell me what's going on.
我真的...
I really...
很想念你
missed you.
你根本想象不到...
More than you could ever...
你用不着想念我 我就在这
You don't gotta miss me, man. I'm right here.
哪也不会去 永远都在你身边
I'm not going anywhere. I never will go anywhere.
现在到永远 我都是你哥
I am now and always will be your big brother.
我爱你 小老弟
I love you, buddy.
你今天好样的
You did good today.
好好睡吧
Sleep well.
待续
谢谢观赏
剧集 | 和平使者(2022) | 导航列表