剧集 | 和平使者(2022) | 导航列表
(35年前)
这是什么怪物
What the fuck is that?
爸爸 不要
Dad, don't!
跟我说“不要”
Tell me "don't"?
什么时候轮到你命令我
Since when I take orders from you?
爸爸 那边有东西 它刚才正要过去
Dad, there's something over there, where he was going.
和平使者
第二季第四集
“第四章:何须多门”
狮子呼叫利爪 我们十分钟内到
we'll be there in less than ten minutes.
“收到 狮子”
Copy, Lion.
你看什么
What are you looking at?
记得之前你开卡车撞我
Remember that time you smashed my car with a truck
还用撬胎棒打我的头吗
and snuck up behind me and hit me in the head with a tire iron?
我记得 怎么 - 好奇问问
Yeah. Why? -Just curious.
那是我人生的高光时刻 - 你找死
Well, it was a great fucking moment. -Hot take.
你用撬胎棒打这个中国人
You hit this little Chinaman with a tire iron?
我是越南人 狂野比尔贱兮兮 是的 他打我
I'm Vietnamese, Wild Bill Suckcock. And yes, he did.
当时就该打死他
I wish I'd killed him.
真希望现在坐在这的是个死人
I wish he was sitting there right now, dead.
你希望对着我的尸体
You wish my corpse was here in front of you?
对 - 杀了我还要带走尸体
Yes. - You would carry it around with you everywhere?
没错 你又小又轻 正好给我随身带着炫耀
Yeah, 'cause you're small and light, and it's a reminder of my victory.
所以你想让我的亲友
So, you'd torment my loved ones
看到你扛着我的尸体伤心崩溃
who'd have to watch you carry around my dead body?
这么较真就没劲了
You're taking it a little too seriously now.
红发酷哥 你真够狠的 - 你也去死 混♥蛋♥
Shit, Ginger Cool, you are hardcore. - Hey, fuck you too, asshole.
该死
Oh, shit.
酷哥不高兴了 因为我们要去抓他朋友
GC is a little upset 'cause we're about to go arrest his friend
还要杀了他心爱的鹦鹉
and kill his favorite parrot.
我本来不想说什么的
You know, I wasn't gonna say anything,
波尔多知道 你跟她打电♥话♥时做鬼脸吗
but does Bordeaux know that you were making faces when you were on the phone with her?
不知道这个人在说什么
I don't know what this man is talking about.
我做鬼脸也不代表什么 有脸还不能动动吗
If I was making a face, then that comes with having a face.
什么样的鬼脸
What kind of faces?
他冲我挤眉弄眼 那模样就像把你玩弄于股掌间
He winked at me like he had you wrapped around his fucking finger.
你冲他挤眉弄眼 - 没有
You winked at him? -No.
来给我测谎啊 我不怕
I'll take a polygraph. I don't give a shit.
就算有也只是眨个眼 意思是“我们是一条船上的”
If I did, it was a wink like, "Hey, we're all in this together."
什么时候眨眼代表一条船上的了
When the fuck does a wink mean we're all in this together?
我是伊利诺伊州人 这算是中西部的礼节
I'm from Illinois. It-- Maybe it's a Midwestern thing.
我在伊利诺伊州的山里猎鹰多年
I spent many years in the hills of Illi-noise hunting balds,
从来没人对我眨眼 暗示“我们是一条船上的”
and ain't nobody ever winked at my ass to say we're in this together.
这点我挺鲁伯海格
And that there is a point for Hagrid here.
谁要你挺我 你这个杀鸟的疯子
I don't want you on my side, you fucking psychopath.
你揍这个弱小的残废中国人很光荣
You judge me for ridding the world
倒来指责我为全人类消除鸟害
of beak-ed vermin when you hit a little incapacitated Chinaman!
他刚说了他是越南人 混♥蛋♥
He just said he was from Vietnam, asshole.
那不也是中国人的家乡吗
Well, ain't that one of the places Chinamens come from?
请问 你是人类史上最蠢的傻♥逼♥ 还是只能挤进前五
Question, are you the dumbest cunt who's ever existed, or just top five?
这话太难听了 孩子 - 都给我闭嘴
That ain't nice at all, son. -Shut the fuck up, all of you!
我又没说话 - 你现在说了
Hey, I didn't say anything. -Now, you did, didn't you?
天啊
Jesus.
鹰鹰
Eagly?
(天眼会)
鹰鹰 你怎么回事
Eagly, what happened?
(天眼会)
利爪呼叫狮子
Claws to Lion. Copy?
“收到吗 ” - 收到 利爪
Copy, Claws. - We're in position.
我们已就位 就等你们了 - 一分钟内到
Waiting on your word. -Less than a minute out.
不
这不是你吃的 这是我的食物
It's not your food. This is my food.
我的食物在这 你的鸟食在那边
My food's over here. Your food's over there.
该死
Fuck it.
(要杀鹰 快离开 )
“‘理科’离开你的房♥子”
"Get... Get out-- Get out of your house innediately"?
他想打“立刻”吧
Or maybe he means "immediately," I don't know.
“天眼会特公” “特公”是什么鬼
"Argus tagent." What the fuck is a "tagent"?
见鬼 糟了
Oh, fuck. Wait.
我们从正门进去
We'll enter at the front.
贾格尔和克莱恩绕道后面
Jagger and Kline, make your way to the back.
弗勒里 你守左边
Fleury, left side.
伊克诺莫斯和圣徒一起行动
Economos and St. Wild, right.
该死的
Oh shit!
你说过我不用和这个 文化剽窃队长合作的 该死
Well, you said I didn't have to work with Captain Cultural Appropriation.
好吧
Fuck. Fine.
见鬼
Shit.
鹰鹰 得走了
Eagly, we gotta go.
不行 兄弟
No, bro.
我们必须马上走
We gotta go!
你这浑鸟
Motherfucker!
来 来吃啊
Oh. Hey, hey. Here. Yeah, yeah.
对 就这样 想吃腊肠吗
That's right. Yeah, baloney? Yeah, come on.
来吧 来吧
Come on.
快来
Come on.
老鹰粪便
很好
That's good.
四天前的
Four days old.
隐约有冷肉片的味道
Hints of cold cuts.
掺点薯片味儿
Tater chips.
够了
Aw, come on!
你到底要怎么样
What the hell, bro?
你已经坑了这世界一次 休想再来一次
You screwed the world once. I won't let you do it again.
再见了 恶魔鸟
Say goodbye, demonic bir--
完蛋
Oh, shit.
你就是黏在鞋底的擦屁♥股♥纸 烦死人还甩不掉
You're like a piece of toilet paper stuck to my shoe. I just can't pick off.
(职业佣兵)
棒极了
Oh, yes!
赞耶
Oh, snap.
(赠阅本)
"...like to gift you..."
(免费赠送)
(阿德巴约安保咨♥询♥公♥司♥)
这就对了
Man, this is so fucking cool.
(您的最佳选择)
拍下来
Here we go.
太赞了
Snap.
(琪亚)
很棒吧
Pretty sweet, huh?
(克里斯:紧急 立刻来接我)
(克里斯开始共享位置)
天啊
叫伊克诺莫斯来
Somebody get Economos.
谢天谢地你没死
Oh, thank God.
老天 刚才太疯狂了
Oh, man. That was insane.
这是我见过最扯的事…
It's the craziest thing I've--Oh my God.
发生了什么
What the hell happened?
你正要射那只鹰时 我来到你身后
I... I came up behind you when you were about to shoot Eagl-- That eagle.
我记得瞄准它了 但之后的事一片空白
Yeah, I remember getting a beat on it, but I can't quite remember...Yeah, and-- anything after.
接着来了另一只鹰
And then a... Another eagle.
另一只鹰 - 对
Another eagle? -Yeah, a... a...
那鹰俯冲下来
a second eagle flew in fast and, boom!
把你推倒 你脑袋砸到石头上…
Just knocked you over and you slammed into that rock.
这不合理 - 不合理
No, no, no, that don't make no sense, son. - No?
鹰是独居动物
I mean, eagles are solitary creatures.
所以才邪门 对吧
Yes, that's what's so weird, right?
只有一种可能性
This could only mean one thing.
我刚才瞄准的是 雅基马和梅斯克瓦基族
The eagle I was about to shoot was the... was the primal eagle foretold
神话预言中的始祖神鹰
in the Yakama and Meskwaki myths.
什么 - 它是统治所有鹰类的鹰王
What? - The eagle that rules over all the eagles.
我毕生猎鹰都是为了这一刻 孩子
Everything in my life has led me to this moment, son.
诛杀始祖神鹰
To kill the primal eagle!
从此刻在这个国家灵魂中
The soul of our country shall be purged of all of our transgressions against
所有对原住民犯下的罪孽 都将被洗净
all the native and indigenous peoples of this land.
只有这个可能性吗
That's the one thing it could mean?
我觉得能有无数种解释
'Cause I-- I feel like it could mean a lot of different things.
没有 - 而且我觉得
Nope. - And I feel like
你是在现编故事
you're just making up a bunch of stuff...
就为给你热衷杀鹰的变♥态♥欲望找借口
...just to rationalize your weird desire to kill eagles.
剧集 | 和平使者(2022) | 导航列表