剧集 | 和平使者(2022) | 导航列表
不是的 先生
No, sir.
还摆出一副 对原住民居高临下的扭曲态度
It's kind of strangely condescending to Native Americans.
孩子 我们在细节上有分歧
Oh, well, son, we disagree on some of the specifics.
但说到底我们都有一个核心共识
But at the end of the day, we both agree what's most important.
那只叫鹰鹰的鸟必须死
That so-called Eagly needs to die.
我们没有这个共识 - 绝对有的
We don't agree on that at all. -We most certainly do.
没有 - 必须有
No. -Yes, we do.
伊克诺莫斯 波尔多要你立刻过去
Economos. Bordeaux needs to see you. Now.
你怎么了
What happened to you?
我的第三只眼已开 孩子
My third eye's been opened, son.
现在那只鹰无所遁形了
Ain't no way that eagle's gonna hide from me now.
阿德
Ads!
鹰鹰
快走 - 出什么事了
We gotta go. Yo, what's going on?
抓紧时间 得搬走维度传送门
We gotta go fast. I gotta move the dimensional portal.
什么 - 拜托你快开车 阿德
You gotta what? -We gotta go, please, Ads.
你这是什么怪打扮
What are you wearing?
给我开车 - 好吧 去哪
Ads, fucking go! -Okay, okay, where?
去移♥民♥山
Head towards Settlers' Hills.
(艾德里安)
该死
义警 去劳氏建材超♥市♥买♥♥几块门板来
Vij. Yeah. I need you to pick up some doors at Lowe's.
找我♥干♥什么
Yeah? What do you want?
伊克诺莫斯 你什么态度 - 谁知道呢
What's your problem, Economos? -Oh, who can say?
难道我是在闹情绪
I couldn't possibly be upset
因为我被安排去跟一个红脖杀鸟狂魔
that I'm teamed up with an insane redneck bird-killer
和一个想弄死我的功夫妙蛙种子搭档
and some little kung fu Bulbasaur who once tried to murder me,
还要被逼着去抓捕自己的朋友
while we try to arrest my friend.
闹情绪多怪啊 - 憋着
How wacky would that be? -Well, get over it.
我的薪水不包括处理你的破情绪
I'm not getting paid to deal with your shit.
我认为是包括的 - 什么
I think you kind of are. -What?
我档案上明白写着我有社交障碍
If you read my dossier, you'd know I have social deficiencies
但由于我其他才能出众 这点缺陷值得包容
that are worth dealing with for all my other talents.
所以处理我的破事 确实在你的薪水范畴
So, you do kind of explicitly get paid to deal with my shit.
红发酷哥 你这家伙可真难伺候
You are one curmudgeonly motherfucker, Ginger Cool.
你干什么 - 都说了不要这样叫我
What the fuck? - I told you not to call me that.
王八蛋 - 退后 弗勒里
Motherfucker! - Back off, Fleury.
成年人怎么能干出 吐人一脸口水的事
What kind of grown man spits on another person?
你所谓的才能包括打开这扇门吗
Is one of your talents that you can hack the lock on this door?
有设备就行吧
If I had my equipment.
设备呢 - 在指挥车里
Where is your equipment? - It's in the mobile unit.
走出去20英尺的那辆车里
Outside, 20 feet away.
不是 - 不是
No. -No?
有30英尺
It's 30 feet.
去拿你的设备 约翰
Go fucking get it, John.
好
Yeah.
我们是一条船上的 对吧
We're all in this together, right?
搬走传送门是什么意思
What did you mean you have to move the portal?
就是把传送门从我爸家 转移到我们要去的那个地方
I mean, I gotta transfer the door from my dad's house to where we're going, if we make it in time.
转移 - 是的 用这个
Transfer? -Yeah.
不确定还能不能操作 我上次转移时还是小孩
I use this to do it. I... I don't know if I still can. I was a kid the last time I did it.
小孩 - 对 搬过两次
A kid? -Yeah. Moved it twice.
一次是在树林里发现它时 要搬到我爸的拖车上
Once when we found it in the woods to my dad's trailer.
他怕有危险 所以叫我和基思搬
I think my dad was afraid it was dangerous, so he had me and Keith do it.
父爱如山啊 - 是的
What a champ. -Yeah.
后来弄进我爸家时 我自己操作了一次
And then I did it again myself when we moved to my dad's house.
传送门不是你♥爸♥造的 - 怎么可能
Your dad didn't make the portal? - No way.
我还以为他是个超级天才
I thought he was some sort of super genius.
他高中都没念完就被开除了
You fucking kidding? He flunked out of tenth grade.
那他怎么能做出头盔之类的玩意
So, how'd he make all them helmets and stuff?
这事挺复杂
It's, uh, complicated.
(伊克诺猛♥男♥)
说 - 你会害我被捕的
Yeah? - Yeah, you're gonna get me arrested.
为了救鹰鹰我差点杀了一个人
I almost killed a guy while saving Eagly's life.
怎么会 - “不重要”
What? How? - It's not important.
我马上要去弄开那个衣橱的门锁了
I'm about to go in there and pick the lock on that closet door.
你得帮我拖延一会儿
Economos, I need you to stall them for a little bit.
没时间了 - “就一小会儿”
There isn't time. - Just a little bit.
行吗 能做到吧
Okay? All right?
我尽量吧
I'll try, okay?
该死 我…
Fuck! I--
波尔多叫我来帮你 - 不用帮忙
Bordeaux sent me out here to help. - Yeah, I don't need help.
拿上这东西就行
I just... need this thing, okay?
糟透了
Fuck.
你为什么这么紧张这扇门
What's so important about this door?
好吧
Okay.
六个月前
Six months ago, right?
我带鹰鹰进去 让它飞两圈撒欢
I'm fucking around in there with Eagly. Just letting him fly around.
因为外面太冷了
It's cold outside.
结果它突然没影了 于是我去找它
He disappears for a minute. And I go running after him.
扯着嗓子叫它 后来找到了
I'm yelling, screaming for him. I find him.
它蹲在一扇陌生的门边叫唤
He's by a door that's not mine, but he's squawking at it.
我看到那扇门的锁和我家的一模一样
And then I realize the lock is exactly like mine.
更诡异的是 旁边还有一排和平使者头盔
And weirder, it's got a rack of Peacemaker helmets next to it.
什么
What?
我鬼使神差地输入了我爸的密♥码♥
I don't know why, but I tried my dad's code.
竟然打开了
It worked.
我走进去后…
So, I went in and...
看见我爸活生生地站在那
...my dad was there alive.
跟你老爸过世后的情形一样 - 不是
Chris. This is like after your father died. - It's not.
你那时也看到他 - 不一样
You saw him then. - It's not the same.
那些幻象反复出现折磨你 我当时还很担心你
Those visions, they haunted you. They messed with you. I was worried, bro.
这次不一样 好吗
It's... It's not the same, okay?
这次不是我的大脑制♥造♥幻象
This isn't my mind playing tricks on me, all right?
那里有99扇通往其他维度的门 这是其中之一
It's one of the 99 doorways to other dimensions in there.
这扇门后是一个 几乎和我们世界一样平行世界
And it leads to a parallel world that's almost exactly like ours,
不过更胜一筹
but it's better.
更胜一筹 - 对
Better? - Yeah.
不仅我爸爸还活着
It's not just my dad.
还有基思
It's Keith.
他活着
He's alive.
我们父子三个非常要好
We're best friends. Him and my dad.
我们一起打击犯罪 还有个“绝顶三巨头”的称号♥
All three of us. We fight crime together. They... They call us the Top Trio.
绝顶三巨头 - 对
The Top Trio? -Yeah.
还有我们的壁画
There's murals.
等等 就是这 左转
Wait, this is it. Make a left.
这是什么地方 - 是我祖父的
Oh-- What is this place? -It belonged to my grandfather.
小时候常跟我爸来这打猎
We used to come up here with my dad when we hunted.
到处是讨厌的蜘蛛
Oh, there's fucking spiders everywhere.
艾德里安肯定喜欢
Adrian would love this.
该死 - 悠着点
Goddamn it. -Shit!
好了
Okay.
破解密♥码♥的方法有很多种
There's different ways to, uh, crack this code.
哪种最好呢
Which way's best?
你不知道
You don't know?
我正在考虑各种方案的可能性
I'm trying to think through the various possibilities.
你不是14岁就黑进中情局了吗
Didn't you hack into the CIA when you were 14?
是的 这也是我被招募进来的原因
I did. That's how I got recruited.
这个你搞不定
And you can't hack this?
我可以 我就是想找出最靠谱的方案
I can. I just want to find the best possible way.
我黑进中情局那次被抓到了
And I got caught hacking into the CIA.
所以我向自己保证不再犯同样的错
And I promised myself I would never make that mistake again.
别磨蹭了 约翰
Quit stalling, John.
我没磨蹭 跟你们说不明白…
I'm not stalling. That's a f... That's just a weird thing to say to a--
用你认为最稳妥的办法 - 好吧
Just do whatever way is best. - Fine.
我要用这个
I'm gonna use this thing.
很好
Great.
对 这个好用
This is a good thing to... to use.
先插线
I just plug it in.
很明显不能无线操作 然后再把线接到…
I mean, obviously, it's not a wireless. I just gotta hook up the leads to...
对
Yeah.
只要按下这个开关
I just have to, uh, hit this switch.
剧集 | 和平使者(2022) | 导航列表