剧集 | 和平使者(2022) | 导航列表
“那是洗手间 没啥好说的”
So, obviously, that's the bathroom.
(八个月前)
休息室在右边 也没啥好说的
And the break room is down there on the right, obviously.
还有什么呢
Um, what else?
快看 你上电视了
Oh, check it out. You're on TV.
“总统任命瑞克弗莱格 为天眼会新任代理局长”
The president has appointed Rick Flag as the new acting director of ARGUS...
(天眼会)
怎么 你不激动吗
What? That's not exciting to you?
我知道沃勒喜欢自我炒作
I know Waller was all about self-promotion,
但我不搞这一套
but that's not really my bag.
是啊 阿姐是有些怪癖
Yeah, A-Dubs did have her quirks.
什么玩意 - 阿姐
What? - Dubs.
阿曼达沃勒 - 对
W. Amanda Waller. - Yeah.
这职位不是我挑的
You know, this post wasn't my choice,
但总统也没别的人选了
but I'm not sure the president had any other options, so...
我的老伙计瑞克弗莱格加入了
My old pal Rick Flag.
我们成老伙计了
We're old pals now?
我还以为是呢
Thought we were.
你在拍马屁吗 伊克诺莫斯
Are you sucking up to me right now, Economos?
有一点 - 没用的
Just a little. - It's not gonna work.
好吧 试试又不亏
Yeah, well, it was worth a shot.
这间是你的办公室
And this is your office.
还需要什么吗
Uh, you need anything else?
确实还有一件事 我要看我儿子死亡的完整报告
Actually, yes. I'd like to see a full report of my son's death.
你儿子
Your son?
小瑞克弗莱格在柯尔多马提斯被杀
Rick Flag Jr. was killed in Corto Maltese.
我原想在第一时间看到报告 但他们说是机密
I tried to get the files immediately after it occurred, but they said it was classified.
如今我是天眼会代理局长了 我现在就要调档看
As acting director of ARGUS, I'd like to take a look at them now.
有问题吗 - 没有
Is there a problem with that, son? - No.
只是我不想让你太难过
I-- it's just-- I didn't want, you know, it to be upsetting?
难过 我想我扛得住 伊克诺莫斯
Upsetting? I think I can handle it, Economos.
你当然扛得住
Of cour-- Of course, you can.
只是那天情况复杂
It's just that day was complicated
一切行动都是遵照沃勒的命令
and any actions taken were under the order of Waller,
甚至大多数人都不知情
and most of us didn't even know.
把该死的档案给我 约翰
Get me the fucking files, John.
遵命
Yes, sir.
(官方机密文件)
我受够了替他们掩盖脏事
I'm tired of coverin' up their dirty little secrets.
这些混♥蛋♥必须为...
This time, these sons of bitches are gonna be held account--
一旦信息泄露会引发国际事件
That information gets out, it causes an international incident!
不惜一切代价维护和平
Keeping the peace is worth any price.
必要时你这样的英雄也只能舍命
Including the life of a hero like yours, sir.
(和平使者将碎片刺入弗莱格)
“和平使者 真是个笑话”
Peacemaker. What a joke.
(天眼会内部备忘录)
波尔多 - 长官
Bordeaux. - Sir?
立刻对克里斯托弗史密斯 实施24小时监控
I want a surveillance unit on Christopher Smith, 24 7, immediately.
长官 和平使者在蝴蝶计划立了功
Sir, the Peacemaker is in our agency's grace
已受到机构赦免
because of his work in Project Butterfly.
去他的和平使者
Fuck the Peacemaker.
和平使者
第二季第二集
“第二章:人鹰合一”
该死
Oh, shit!
给我进去
该死
Fuck!
你的骨锯还在吗
You still have those bone saws?
宝贝们
Hi, babies!
快过来
Come here, come here.
太好了
Oh yes,
我想你们了
I missed you.
妈咪好想念你们
Oh, Mommy's missed you guys.
小莉 - 见鬼 吓到我了
Lee? - Oh shit. Fuck.
你干什么
What are you doing?
我要去克里斯家 顺道来拿我的发膜
I was on my way over to Chris's, so I thought I'd stop by and get my hair shit--
你不能不打招呼就来
You can't just come into this place unannounced.
我以为你在上班 - 这不是重点
I thought you were at work. - It doesn't matter.
你来要提前打招呼 - 为什么
You need to text me before coming over. - Why?
这是文明人分手后的基本操作
Because that's what civilized people do when they break up, Lee.
我以为我们只是在冷静期
Thought it was just time off.
有什么区别 - 区别大了
What's the difference? - A lot.
好吧
Okay.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你为什么还要去见那个呆瓜
Why are you going to see that lunkhead anyway?
他不是呆 最近他特别脆弱
He ain't a lunkhead. He's, like, being really vulnerable lately.
新制♥服♥挺性感
Sexy new uniform.
其他方面都还好吗
You doing okay otherwise?
其他什么方面
Other than what?
除了必须穿这身制♥服♥以外的事
Other than having to wear that uniform, I guess.
真搞笑
That's funny?
老天 你在无缘无故找茬 - 无缘无故
Man, you just-- you're salty for no reason. - Oh, for no reason?
我是说... - 你真这么想
I mean. - No reason?
你一夜之间推♥翻♥了 我们关系的所有设定
Okay, other than you changing every single aspect of our relationship,
还有一切的计划
every single plan that we had, overnight?
我们本来要回哥谭的
We were supposed to be going back to Gotham, Lee.
现在呢
And now what?
你留在这开什么间谍公♥司♥
You're staying here to start a-- a-- a spy business?
人得追逐梦想 小琪 你也这么说过
People gotta follow their dreams, Key. Even you said that.
对 但追的不该是 寄生在别人现实上的梦想
Yeah, not when their dreams are leeching off of somebody else's reality.
我走了
I'll go...
咱俩再扯下去准没好话
...because this is gonna end stupid.
从你闯进我公♥寓♥开始就已经没好话了
It started stupid when you broke into my apartment.
好吧
All right.
爱你
Love you.
该死
Fuck.
(美发护理)
- 你好 奥德丽 - 你好
康诺利 你的处方药来了
Connolly, your prescription's ready.
你好
Hi. I'm...
抱歉 我刚在那边注意到你
I'm sorry I couldn't help notice you when I was standing over there.
我无意打扰 也不知你经历了什么
I don't mean to intrude, and I don't know your situation,
但如果你有难处
but if you're going through something difficult,
比如身边的人在伤害你 我有渠道可以帮到你
if you're with someone who's hurting you, I have resources that could help.
好 多谢了
Okay. Thanks.
别客气
Yeah.
很多人会陷入恶性循环
Often, we get trapped in a cycle
以为自己的遭遇是正常的
and we think what's happening to us is okay.
我想告诉你 这不正常
And I just want to tell you, it's not.
谢了 但不是你想的那样
I appreciate it. That's not what this is.
女人总习惯否认现实
So often, women deny what's happening--
别把我当成你的镜子
I am not a fucking mirror!
什么 - 我有自己的破事 你少管
What? - I have my own problems, okay?
好吧 - 行吗 你同意吗
Okay. - All right? Is that okay with you?
不好意思
Sorry.
你看够了吗 比克
You got a good view there, Beaker?
比克 谁是...
Beaker? Who's...
布偶秀里的角色
He's a Muppet.
跟我长得很像
Do I look like him?
有一点
A little.
是不是很挫
And that's bad?
反正不咋地
It's not good.
(经理推荐 清♥仓♥甩卖♥♥)
(招聘收银员)
(刻薄鬼清洁)
好盛大的见面礼
Whoa. That's intense.
你是什么人
Who the fuck are you?
弗勒里 波尔多派我来的
Fleury. Bordeaux sent me.
让我看证件 慢慢掏出来
Let me see your badge. And reach slowly.
我用不着慢慢掏 伙计
I don't have to do shit slowly, Kemosabe.
枪套还没取下来 你开不了枪
You can't discharge that firearm while it's still in the holster.
但我还是会慢慢的
But I will do it slowly...
因为我懂礼貌
because I'm polite.
要是派人来该打电♥话♥通知我
I should get a call if somebody's coming.
波尔多考虑你可能需要支援
Well, Bordeaux thought you might need some backup.
你喜欢哪种打招呼方式
So, what's your preferred form of greeting?
握手 碰拳 拥抱
剧集 | 和平使者(2022) | 导航列表