剧集 | 和平使者(2022) | 导航列表
没有
No.
你们像约好了似的 - 真是难以置信
That seemed rehearsed. - This is unbelievable.
那我们来玩接龙 我说鳄鱼知识
Okay, how about I just spit out alligator facts until there's one you know,
谁能接上就算赢
and then whoever knows it, takes over?
不 艾德里安 求你闭嘴
No, Adrian. Stop it. Come on.
克里斯怎么没提过这地方
How could Chris not tell us about any of this?
他说这就像 我是卫理公会教♥徒♥一样平常
He said it was like me being Methodist. It was so normal to him.
从小到大看习惯了 觉得不值一提
He grew up with it, so he didn't think twice about it.
鳄鱼有四个胃 - 那是牛
Alligators have four stomachs. - That's cows.
我的老天爷
Jesus fucking Christ.
你好 - 别朝它挥手
Hi. - Don't wave at it.
为什么 我在表示友好
Why? I'm being friendly.
你都不知道挥手对它来说代表什么
You don't know what waving means to that thing.
和平符号♥在英国有骂娘的意思 我们还都是说英语的
The peace sign means "fuck you" in England and we speak the same fucking language.
那符号♥代表挑衅 不是骂娘 - 好吧
It means "up yours," not "fuck you." - Oh, okay.
等那异形把你的头揪下来后 我一定会向它解释
Well, I'll be sure in pointing out the nuances to the Xenomorph over there
这其中的细微差别
after he rips your head off
因为你冲它挥手
for telling him his favorite son should die
就等于是咒它心爱的儿子去死 你干什么
'cause that's what fucking waving means. What are you fucking doing?
挥手是咒孩子死吗 - 不是
Waving means your favorite son should die? - No.
那么简单的手势竟有如此复杂的含义 你却从来没说过
That's such a simple gesture to mean something so complicated that you'll hardly ever say.
我们怎么知道克里斯去哪了
How do we know where Chris went?
他说那扇门有和他家一样的密♥码♥锁
He said there was a lock on the door
旁边还有一排和平使者头盔
like the one back there and a rack of Peacemaker helmets.
只要找到这个就行
We just need to look for that.
局长 - 说
Hey, Chief. - Yeah?
和平使者失踪后
In addition to losing Peacemaker,
伊克诺莫斯 和艾米莉亚哈考特也失联了
Economos and Emilia Harcourt are both MIA.
天啊
Jesus Christ.
柔道大♥师♥有消息吗 - 没有 他也不见了
Has Judomaster made any contact? - No. Can't find him either.
见鬼
Oh, fuck me, man!
必须找到和平使者
We need to find Peacemaker.
你还不明白这件事对整个美国
I don't think you understand how important this is to the United States,
对全世界有多重要
to the world.
我不太懂流程
Well, I don't know the protocol.
要发布全境通告吗 - 给我闭嘴
Should we put out an APB on-- -Just stop. Just stop.
什么都别做
Don't do anything.
让我想一想
Just give me a second to think.
你是不是在耍我
You're kidding me, right?
让我一个人待着
Alone.
麻烦你
Please.
好吧
Okay.
没问题
Cool.
蠢货
Fucking idiots.
杰西卡 让飞机准备
Jessica, have the jet prepped
半小时后出发去路易斯安那州圣罗克
to leave for St. Roch, Louisiana in a half hour.
联♥系♥美梦监狱的典狱长
I want you to call the warden of Belle Reve Prison.
告诉他我要见一名囚犯
You tell him I'm coming to meet a prisoner.
伙计们
Guys.
你们快来
Guys, come over here.
听见了吗 在这
Yo, can you hear me? Hey!
我想这就能说明 一切都不是克里斯幻想出来的
I guess that rules out this being a figment of Chris's imagination.
是的
Yeah.
约翰 你能破解这锁吗
Hey, John, can you hack this lock?
装备不全搞不定
Not without all my shit.
261011 - 什么
2-6-1-0-1-1. - What?
这是克里斯爸爸的密♥码♥ 我猜是一样的
That's Chris's dad's code. - I'm guessing it's the same.
再说一遍 - 261011
Say it again. - 2-6-1-0-1-1
难怪克里斯喜欢这里
No wonder Chris likes it here.
他是这儿的大红人
Top of the town.
地方不错
Nice digs.
逆和平使者真是富得流油
Reverse Peacemaker's rolling in it.
我们要怎么找他 - 不知道
How the heck are we supposed to find him? - I don't know.
也许先找个地方蹲守 等他回来
Maybe just find some place to camp out here until he's back.
不该先去找另一个我吗
Don't you think I should go and see if there's another me somewhere?
为什么要找
Why would you do that?
也许我和这世界的和平使者 也是好死党
Well, because maybe I'm best friends with Peacemaker here, too.
这肯定是多元宇宙的通用设定
That's probably a constant throughout the multiverse.
我敢说义警二号♥ 是个能帮得上忙的厉害人物
And I bet Vigilante 2 is a rad guy who could help us out.
我觉得指望不上
I wouldn't count on that.
克里斯的分身还想杀了本尊呢 - 我知道
Chris's doppelganger tried to kill him. - I know.
尸体还是我帮忙烧的
I helped him incinerate his corpse.
真♥他♥妈♥吓人 简直太离谱了
Fucking creepy. This is fucked up.
这地方压根就不对
This whole fucking thing is really fucking wrong, Ads.
克里斯根本不该在这里
There's no way Chris should be here.
也许我们应该相信宇宙智慧
Like, maybe just trust in the wisdom of the universe just a little bit.
让我们来到这个… - 艾米莉亚
It put us in a completely different dimension--
抱歉 我刚在里面拉了屎
Sorry, I just took a shit in there.
有点臭
It's, uh, rancid.
你怎么样 最近好吗
So what's up? How's it going?
挺好的 我以为你和克里斯在一起
Uh, good. Good. I thought you were with Chris.
原本是的 不过…
I was. I was. But, you know, uh...
他说要去天眼会 我以为你俩会一起
He said he was heading to ARGUS. I figured you two just would be together.
没有
No. No, no, no.
他让我在这下车 帮他…
He dropped me off here so that I could, uh... pick up, um...
帮他拿这东西
this thing for him.
他为什么要你拿这个 - 是吧
Why would he want you to get that? - Right?
没错 他让我拿这东西
Yeah, I mean, he said, you know, take this thing and, uh,
然后放到你桌子上…
put it on your desk, so...
你也知道 这东西摇一摇就下雪
You know, you, um, you shake it and then snow comes.
雪花球都这样 - 对吧
That's what most snow globes do. - Right?
他为什么搞这么神秘 - 那是我们母亲临终前给他的
Yeah, why was he so weird about it? - Our mother gave him that on her deathbed.
所以他送给你让我有点意外
So I'm just kind of surprised he's giving it to you.
我也很意外
Me too.
是啊
Yeah. Well, uh...
我该回去工作了
I guess I should get going back to work.
我要去天眼会 要顺道送你吗
I'm-- I'm heading to ARGUS if you want a ride.
不 不要
I...
不
当然 反正都要去
Okay, sure. Why not? You know, it's wild.
真稀奇 我从没见过你穿一身黑
I've never seen you wear black before.
没有吗 - 没有 也没见你穿裤子
No? - No. Or pants.
不♥穿♥裤子 难道我平时都穿内♥裤♥满街跑
Pants? What, I'm always in my fucking underwear?
你和你男朋友一样奇怪
You're just as weird as your boyfriend is.
你头发里有白色的东西 - 谢谢你提醒
Uh, you got white stuff in your hair, by the way. - Thanks for pointing that out.
她为什么要跟他走
What'd she do that for?
也许是希望他能带路 直接找到克里斯
Maybe she's hoping he'll lead her straight to Chris.
那是谁 - 克里斯死去的哥哥基思
Who was that? - That was Chris's dead brother, Keith.
不是吧 你没逗我 - 没有
Oh, no. Are you fucking kidding me? - No.
天啊
Oh my God.
拜托 伙计 你别吐出来
Yo. Oh my God. Don't throw up, man.
这有什么好吐的 - 因为太渗人了
Why is that making you throw up? - It's too fucking weird.
从没听说正常人被吓到会想吐
Being weird doesn't make normal people throw up. I've never even heard of that.
常有的事
It happens all the time.
我倒觉得见到死人挺酷的
I thought it was neat to meet someone dead.
你也不正常
Also, not normal.
我们转身就走 回去 彻底忘了这些破事
We-- We should turn back. Go back and forget this shit.
把哈考特也丢在这不管了 你别闹了
And just leave Harcourt here, too. Get the fuck out of here.
对 我们需要做的是
Right. What I think we need to do is divide
兵分两路 - 不
and conquer. - No.
我去找另一个我 - 不
I should go and find my other self... -No!
拷问他和平使者的下落
...and question him about Peacemaker.
为什么 - 艾德里安
Why no? - Adrian,
昨天你还因为克里斯丢下我们 在我怀里痛哭
yesterday you were crying in my arms because Chris left us.
我没有 - 好吧
No, I wasn't. - Okay.
我那不是哭 阿德
I wasn't crying. That wasn't crying, Ads.
而是给你个拥抱安慰你
I gave you a hug to comfort you.
明明是你哭得不能自已 - 行 不管怎样
You were crying like a little baby! - All right, whatever the case,
现在看来你根本不在乎克里斯
it seems like now you don't even care about Chris.
你只想见另一个自己
You just want to meet your other self.
要不我们永远留在这吧
剧集 | 和平使者(2022) | 导航列表