剧集 | 和平使者(2022) | 导航列表
(一个月前)
(大贝利汉堡)
也许吧
Well, maybe,
阿德大可以用其他方式解决 而不是在电视上曝光沃勒
but Ads could have figured a way around it other than outing Waller on TV.
她只是想帮忙 - 我知道
She's just trying to help. - I know.
你在做什么
What-- what are you doing?
创作艺术
Making art.
从没觉得你是个有艺术细胞的人
You know, you never really struck me as the artistic type.
以前确实不是 但现在…
Well, I've never been until now, but, you know.
好吧 这是个啥
Okay, what is it?
你的脸
It is your face.
这是个盒子 上面有两个点
It's a box with two dots.
你的脸就是一个盒子 上面两个点
But your face is a box with two dots.
蠢透了
Stupid.
你知道这首歌♥吗 - 你说我知道吗 克里斯
Hey, you know this song? - You think I know this song, Chris?
不好意思 我忘了
Yeah, sorry, I forgot.
你忙着苦练反手组装自动武器
You were too busy assembling automatic weapons behind your back...
而正常人都在听广播
...while normal people were listening to the radio.
1999年 瑞典乐队“硬核巨星”
Well, in 1999, the song "Someone Special"
发行了“天选之人”这首歌♥
came out from the Swedish band Hardcore Superstar.
彻底革新了新颓废摇滚运动
Revolutionized the new sleaze rock movement.
新颓废摇滚
New sleaze rock?
没错 要是莫扎特活到今天 他也会搞这种音乐
Yeah. It's what Mozart would be playing if he was still alive today.
是啊
Sure.
“也许你”
“也想要”
我的天
- 老天爷 - “也许你…”
“我不想做那个送你走的人”
“总有一天你会成为天选之人”
- 老天 别唱了 - “我们去了这么多地方”
“我们看了这么多风景”
哈考特 你为什么觉得 当天选之人很尴尬
Why are you so embarrassed about being someone special, Harcourt?
我不是什么天选之人 - 我觉得你是
I am no one special, okay? Believe me. -I think you are.
闭嘴吧 克里斯
Shut up, Chris.
真的
For real.
我也不想当天选之人 好吗
I don't want to be anyone special, okay?
我只想重回岗位 可惜被阿德搞砸了
I just-- I want my job back, and Ads fucked that up.
你倒是绝对的天选 因为你长了个盒子脑袋
And you're definitely special 'cause, you know, you have a box head.
太伤人了
Brutal!
你们点的酒来了
Here's your drinks, folks.
多谢你 梅芙
Oh, Maeve, thank you so much.
你干什么
What are you doing?
怎么了 我不想一直麻烦梅芙
What do you mean? I don't want to keep bothering Maeve.
老天
Oh, Jesus.
你说是吧
Yeah, right?
我们跳舞吧
Let's dance.
敬梅芙一杯 干了
To Maeve! Right on!
好 - 来吧
All right. - All right. Here we go.
举杯 敬梅芙
Down the hatch. To Maeve!
快过来 来个集体拥抱
Bring it in. Group hug. Group hug. Group hug. Group hug.
该死的 - 你好啊 小宝贝
Goddamn. Hey, baby. Shit.
你找茬吗 暴躁山姆
What was that, Yosemite Sam?
拜托 我在夸你呢
All right, geez. I was just giving you a compliment.
你夸个屁 你这满脸雀斑的混♥蛋♥
Hey, fuck you, you fucking freckly fuck!
我妈说了 雀斑是我的骄傲 有问题吗 小妞
Hey, my mama taught me to be proud of my freckles, okay? Girl.
那你妈是个该死的荡♥妇♥
Yeah, well, your mother's a fucking whore!
你再说一遍 - 好了
What the fuck did you say? -Hey, hey, hey, yo, yo. It's cool.
没事了 好吗 大家都冷静点
It's cool. All right? It's cool. All right?
对 没事
Yeah, we-- we-- we're cool. I...
对不起 兄弟 我没有别的意思
Look, I'm sorry, bro. I didn't mean anything by it. I just--
很好 那就闭嘴进去 好吗 兄弟
Good. Just keep your mouth shut and get inside, okay, bro?
是 先生
Ye-- ye-- yes, sir.
祝你们玩得愉快
Have a wonderful night.
你觉得你在保护我吗
What, you think you're fucking protecting me?
不 我在保护他
No, I'm protecting him.
拜托 我们今晚多开心 不是吗
Come on. We're having a good night, right?
看看月亮 看看星星
Look at the moon. Look at the stars.
为了揍这么个废柴 辜负了良辰美景不可惜吗
You're gonna give all this shit up to go beat up some fucking loser?
再说 人家老妈说了
Whose mom, might I add,
那一脸雀斑是他的骄傲呢
taught him to be proud of his freckles.
是啊 那真是… - 太怪异了
Yeah, that was, uh... - Very strange.
是的 - 这样不好
Yeah. - It's not right.
好吧
Okay.
好吗 - 对 好的
Okay? - Yeah, okay.
知道了 真是的
Okay. Jesus!
见鬼 感觉我们刚才见证了奇迹
Holy shit. I feel like we just witnessed a miracle.
别指望还有下次
Yeah. Well, don't get used to it.
我只是说 你可以对他好一点
I'm just saying, you could be nicer to him.
我 - 对
Me? -Yeah.
你对他好吗
Are you nice to him?
不好 但艾德里安根本不在意我
No. I-- But, you know, Adrian doesn't give a fuck about me.
他整个世界都围着你转 - 这太诡异了
His whole world revolves around you. - That's weird.
对 是很奇怪
Yeah, it's weird.
听着 我这么说可能是因为我喝多了
But... Look, I'm probably only saying this because I'm buzzed,
但感觉挺甜的
but it's also a little sweet.
他是不是爱上你了 - 没有
Is he in love with you? -No.
他哥哥以前对他很不好
His older brother just really wasn't good to him, you know?
他只是想找归属感
He's trying to fit in.
怎么了
What?
真不想承认你是对的
I just hate admitting you were right.
天啊 幸好我们来了
God, I'm glad we came.
我竟然从没到过这里
I can't believe I've never been down here.
这是整个艾弗格林最好的地方
Yeah. It's the best place in Evergreen.
见鬼 - 什么 怎么了
Oh, shit. -What? What?
我的老天 - 什么
Oh my God. -What?
哈考特 我们必须去
Harcourt, we have to go.
你不是认真的吧 - 我很认真 拜托
Oh, come on. You're kidding me. Really? -No, no, no, please.
不 - 拜托
No. -Please, please.
他们是最被低估的乐队 - 不
They're the most underrated ever. -No! No.
去看看 - 不
Check it out. -No!
就听几首歌♥ - 我讨厌船
Just for a second. We'll stay for a few songs. -No, I hate boats!
来吧 - 不要
Come on! - No!
(摇滚巡游 特别邀请国际巨星 纳尔逊乐队)
和平使者
第二季第八集
“第八章:纳尔逊式全禁锢”
这是想探监的人员名单 你都同意见吗
List of people here who want to visit. You good with everyone?
(艾米莉亚哈考特 莉奥塔阿德巴约 艾德里安蔡斯 约翰依克诺莫斯)
不 我谁都不想见
No, I don't want to see anyone.
为什么 - 理由对你重要吗 德维茨
Why? - The reason's important to you, Durwitz?
我就是好奇 毕竟囚犯拒见访客挺少见的
Well, it's just unusual for prisoners to deny visitors, that's all.
也许因为我是不详的死亡天使 可以了吗
Maybe because I'm the angel of fucking death. Okay?
这就是原因
Maybe that's it.
你是死亡天使
You're the angel of death?
好吧
Okay.
瞧啊 咱这来了个死亡天使
Hey, we got the, uh, freakin' death angel here, huh?
“28号♥门 锁着”
Door 28, locked.
“4号♥门 锁着”
Door four, locked.
“有个存放各类武器的补给架 正在拍照”
Supply rack with various weapons. Photographing now.
这是什么神奇的魔法
This is some crazy, magical shit.
是啊
Yep.
弗莱格到底要我们在这找什么
What does Flag want us to find in here?
不知道 他不肯说
Don't know. He won't say.
连接稳定吗 哈珀
Everything stable, Hap?
看起来是的
Seems to be.
这技术远超我们已知的所有地球科技
This tech is so far beyond anything we know terrestrially.
真是疯狂 - 是的
It's bananas. -Yeah.
我们会在里面找到需要的东西 我深信不疑
We're going to find what we need in there. I really believe it.
到那时 我们曾讨论过的一切都将实现
And then everything we talked about is gonna come to fruition.
你那情况如何 伊克诺莫斯
What's your status, Economos?
“有个屁的情况”
There's no fucking status.
就算离这么近 只要他们一穿过门
Even this close, as soon as they walk through that doorway,
语♥音♥联♥系♥就中断 卫星定位追踪器也立刻超出范围
voice contact's gone and their GPS trackers pop out of range.
要我说这行动就很他妈鲁莽
Seems kind of fucking reckless, actually.
“你这态度才叫鲁莽”
You know, your attitude's a little fucking reckless.
你男朋友是个混♥蛋♥
Your boyfriend's a dickhead.
剧集 | 和平使者(2022) | 导航列表