剧集 | 和平使者(2022) | 导航列表
这就是你的完美世界 - 警卫 逮捕那个女人 她是假的
This is your perfect world, huh? - Guards, arrest that woman. That isn't me.
真不敢相信 你居然没发现这是纳粹世界
I can't believe you didn't realize we're in Nazi world.
我哪能注意到呢 - 女士 跟我们走一趟
Come on. How was I supposed to notice that? - Ma'am, you're gonna have to come with me.
因为每张桌上都摆着“我的奋斗”
Because of the copies of Mein Kampf on every desk?
你以为我是看书变壮的 - 女士
Think I'd be this buff if I looked at books? - Ma'am.
还有希♥特♥勒♥的巨大壁画呢
Or the giant fucking mural of Hitler?
该死 我怎么会没看到
Fuck. How'd I miss that?
女士 手举过头顶
Ma'am, please put your hands above your head.
克里斯 你干什么 离她远点
Chris, what are you doing? Get away from her.
艾米莉亚 我想我们应该分手 - 什么
Emilia, I think we should break up. - What?
为什么
Why?
因为我接下来要做的事
Because of what I'm about to do.
和平使者
第二季第七集
“第七章:夜窃基思”
自♥由♥之子
The Sons of Liberty?
对 - 是个什么团伙
Right. - Who are they?
这个世界唯一对抗纳粹暴♥政♥的组织
The only resistance this world has to the worldwide Nazi oppressors.
纳粹 - 是的
Nazis? - Yes.
自从纳粹赢了二战...
Ever since the Nazis won World War II--
怎么了 - 这儿纳粹赢了二战
What? - The Nazis won World War II here?
是的 - 这比我发现“其利欧”
Yes. - That's the craziest thing I've heard since I found out
多了一个“欧”还要疯狂
Cheeri-ohs has an H on the end.
你的世界是怎样的 - 就叫“其利欧”
What happened where you're from? - Cheeri-o ends with an O,
本来就该这样
how it's supposed to.
不 我是说纳粹的事 - 美国赢了
No, I mean with the Nazis. - Yeah, the Americans won.
不知道跟谁联手 但我能百分之九十九确定不是纳粹
I don't know who they teamed up with, but I'm, like, 99 percent sure it wasn't the Nazis.
你们一定活在完美的乌托邦世界
You must live in, like, a utopia.
这里所有人拥有的一切
I mean, anything anyone has here is at the expense
都是靠剥夺 所谓“外人”的利益换来的
of those who are considered outsiders,
那些人要一辈子 关在集中营里辛苦劳作
forced to toil away in camps their entire lives.
这太糟了 - 所以我不能袖手旁观
Well, that's whack. - Like, I couldn't just stand by
任由这一切不公发生却不去改变
and watch it happening without trying to make a difference.
我看到有人乱涂鸦也是这感觉
That's how I feel when somebody does graffiti.
那又不是你家画板 - 好像不太一样
That's not yours to draw on. - That seems a little different.
我突然想起一件事 - 什么
I just remembered something. - What?
我是和一个算是黑人的朋友来的
I came here with a person who's technically Black.
“算是” 看不出来吗
Technically? Like, you can't tell?
不 能看出来 我一眼就看出来了
No, you can fully tell. That was, like, one of the first things I noticed about her.
见鬼 快走
Shit, we better go.
什么 - 别耽搁
What? - Now!
要是你这朋友被人发现 你们就永别了
If they find your friend, you will never see her again.
老爸 一切都好吗 我正忙着
Dad, everything okay? I'm kind of in the middle of something.
别管了 我这边的事更重要
Drop it. This is more important.
“什么事 ”
What?
等你到了再细说 但要快
I'll tell you when you get here. But hurry.
抓住她
Get her.
她要逃走了
She's getting away!
来 快点
Come on, hurry up.
开电光派对了 混球们
Zippity-zap, bitches!
柔道大♥师♥ - 快来
Judomaster? - Come on.
该死 - 你们两个
Shit! - Both of you,
双手举过头顶
put your hands above your heads!
抱紧我 - 什么
Wrap your arms around me. - What?
别问那么多了
Just do it.
该死
Fuck!
搞什么 克里斯 我们刚撞穿了玻璃
What the fuck, Chris? We went through glass.
我对准的是门
I was aiming for the door.
还没学会怎么把这个调到带人模式
I just haven't learned how to adjust it for carrying someone.
天啊 - 回我们世界的门有多大
Jesus. - Hey, how big's the door back to our world?
不知道 怎么了 - 我想带走我的和平摩托
I don't know. Why? - I wanna bring my Peace-cycle with me.
见鬼 - 站住 否则开枪了
Shit! - Stop or I'll shoot.
不许动
Don't move!
爸
Dad!
在厨房♥
In the kitchen!
听着 这就是个误会
Hey, this is all some sort of mistake.
这人是谁
Who the fuck is that?
我是个闯进你家的小偷
I'm a casual thief who broke into the house
我被捅了然后才胡乱编了个故事
and then made up some shit because I was stabbed.
我说的都不是真的 - 你没有胡编故事
Nothing I said was true. - You didn't make anything up.
该死
Shit.
你好像个人型测谎仪
You're like a human lie detector.
跟我过来
Let's go. Come here.
该死
Fuck!
孩子 我们有麻烦了 - 什么
Kid, we've got problems. - What?
是你弟弟 基思
Your brother, Keith.
我想他已经死了
I think he's dead.
我刚才在天眼会见过他
I-- I just saw him at ARGUS.
那个不是你弟弟
That ain't your brother.
我们还一直奇怪 他最近怎么表现怪怪的
And we've been wondering why he's been acting so weird lately.
因为他是从书房♥出来的
It's because he came in through the library.
这不可能 爸爸
No, that-- that's not possible. Dad...
基思 有件事我从没跟你们说过
Keith, I never talked to you boys about this,
很多年前我在那里头见过自己的分身
but I saw my own doppelganger in there years ago,
他不太对劲
and there was something... not right about him,
有股子残暴气息 仿佛来自一个暗黑版的世界
something cruel, like he came from a world that was a dark version of ours.
鹰鹰
Eagly!
瞧他们干的好事
Look what they did.
去找他们
Get them.
弄死他们 鹰鹰
Kill them, Eagly.
去偷袭他们 鹰鹰
Go get 'em, Eagly.
快去
Go!
该死
Fuck me!
混♥蛋♥
Fucker.
如果那人不是你弟弟 那他在外面可能会惹祸
If that ain't your brother, then he's out there.
我们必须赶在警♥察♥之前找到他
We have to get to him before the authorities do,
如果他把我们有维度传送门的事 透露出去
because if he tells anybody that we have a dimensional portal in our house,
我们就完蛋了
we are fucked.
所有努力都要泡汤 - 我要杀了他
Everything we've worked for is over. - I'll kill him.
必须先找到他
We gotta find him first.
你在听吗
You with me?
艾米莉亚
Emilia.
艾米莉亚
Emilia?
艾米莉亚也有问题 她不是真的
It's Emilia, too. She's not herself, either.
我今早看见 她在克里斯的卧室里自言自语
I saw her this morning in his bedroom, standing there, talking to herself.
她竟然穿了裤子
She was wearing... pants.
裤子
Pants?
我认识她十年了 从没见她穿过裤子
I've known that girl for ten years. I've never seen her wear pants.
她从头到尾都怪怪的
There was something off about her the whole time.
竟然从没听说过万圣节乐队
She never heard of Helloween.
这不可能
That ain't possible.
就是
Yeah.
好吧
Okay.
不管他们来了多少人 我们都要一网打尽
However many there are, then we gotta round them all up.
你得保持头脑清醒
And you gotta keep your head on straight.
两兄弟中你是脑子最好的 别让我失望 知道吗
You were always the son that can do that. Don't let me down, okay?
去换战衣
Let's go suit up.
这是个什么地方
What is this place?
房♥主出门了 我先借住一下
The owners are out of town, so... I took it.
还找到几处没人住的空房♥
Found another couple places with no one home, but...
但这家零食最多
this one had the most snacks.
我跟着狗屁使者进了这个维度 结果被困住了
Followed Pissmaker into this dimension. Got trapped.
你知道回去的密♥码♥吗 - 按理说我该知道 但没记住
You know the code to get back out? - I guess I should, but no.
和我一起来的人知道
People with me do.
你为什么救我
Why'd you save me?
刚才的局面对你不公平
Didn't seem like a fair fight.
谢了
Thanks.
那是我用电♥话♥线 在游泳池杀人的最高记录
That was the most people I ever killed in a swimming pool with a telephone wire.
是吗 那你用电♥话♥线
Yeah? What was the second-most amount of people
在游泳池杀人第二高的记录
you've ever killed in a swimming pool
是多少 - 四个
with a telephone wire? - Four.
剧集 | 和平使者(2022) | 导航列表