剧集 | 和平使者(2022) | 导航列表
他问我提不提供希腊式服务
He asked me if I did Greek.
安保行业的 - 对
When it comes to security? - Right.
不知道
No clue.
但在卖♥♥淫圈 这个词是指“走后门”
But when it comes to prostitution it means butt-fucking.
什么 - 是真的
What? - Yeah.
无意冒犯 你刚才那通电♥话♥ 听着确实像在谈招嫖业务
No offense, but it sounded like you and that guy were having a prostitution conversation.
我的亲亲老天爷啊 - 听着
Sweet baby Jesus. - Hey.
你不用担心
Don't worry about me.
我从不杀妓♥女♥
I never kill prostitutes.
她们的人生已经够苦了
Their lives are hard enough.
只杀嫖♥客♥
Only johns.
我不是妓♥女♥ 艾德里安
I'm not a prostitute, Adrian.
当然了
Okay, sure. - Geez!
刚才分明听她聊了通拉皮条电♥话♥
I just heard her having a prostitution conversation.
你在哪 小鸟
Where'd you go, bird?
跑哪儿去了
Where'd you go?
我已经瞄准他了 你为什么要插手
I fucking had him. Why did you take him down?
重点是找到维度裂缝
The point was to find the dimensional rift?
和平使者死了还怎么找
You thought we were gonna do that with Peacemaker dead?
所以你就违抗命令
So, you disobey a direct order?
什么命令 - 退到一边让我开枪
What order? Staying down while I take my shot.
谁也别想叫我退到一边 你最好滚远点
Nobody told me to stand down, bitch, and you better back the fuck off!
我最好 - 有意见找人事部投诉
I "better"? - You got complaints, take 'em to HR.
我只是做出临场判断
I made a judgment call.
你好吗 约翰
'Sup, John.
我跟他不熟
I barely know him.
这家伙是自来熟
He's acting very familiar.
这里有监控吗 - 没有
There surveillance in here? - No.
你到底做了什么
What the fuck did you do?
你戳我
Did you just poke me?
你为了复职就设局抓和平使者
You set up Peacemaker to get your job back?
我给他发短♥信♥说“太妙了”
In the text I sent him, I said "copacetic."
所以呢 - 那是个警告词
So? - That's the warning word.
意思就是“别过来” 鬼知道他为什么非要去
It means stay the fuck away, but for some reason, he still showed.
为什么 - 不知道
Why? - I don't know.
那个波尔多是个什么来头 - 赛博格
What's the story with this Bordeaux bitch?
赛博格 - 对 半机器人
Cyborg. - Cyborg?
她在一起空难中浑身粉碎
Yeah, part robot. She was in a plane crash,
天眼会将她一半身体改造成机器
all crushed up, and ARGUS replaced half her body with machinery.
我的天 好吧 - 对 我恨死她了
Jesus, okay. Yeah, I hate her so much.
有段时间我还用她手术前
I used a pre-op photo of her mangled body
血肉模糊的照片的当屏保
as the screensaver on my phone for a while.
这也太变♥态♥了
That's fucked up.
我就这思维模式没办法 - 随便吧
Well, I'm not the one who made my brain.
她差点杀了克里斯
Whatever. She was about to kill Chris,
我只有把他打晕才能救他一命
and the only way I could save his life was to knock him out.
你打晕和平使者
You knocked Peacemaker unconscious?
为了救他 我想不出别的办法了
To save his life, John.I couldn't think of anything else.
倒是挺酷的
That's pretty cool, though.
现在我担心弗莱格会杀了他
Right now, I'm afraid Flag's gonna kill him.
是真的让他死
Like, literally kill him.
他不会承认
He won't admit it, but all of this,
但他搞监视 还有整个行动
the surveillance,
都是为了报杀子之仇
everything is about revenge for Chris having killed Rick Junior.
我知道
I know.
你现在必须给克里斯登记 - 给他登记
So, you gotta put Chris in the books.- Book him?
系统里有他的指纹吧 - 应该有
His fingerprints are on file, right? - I guess.
给他登记 这样才能留下逮捕记录
You have to book him, so there's an arrest record.
否则他就人间蒸发了 - 他们会知道是我♥干♥的
Otherwise, he's just gonna disappear.- But they'll know it's me.
所以呢 - 他们会找我麻烦
So? They'll be miffed.
你刚才还来批判我想复职
You were just judgmental about me trying to get my job back.
对 但我们的道德观完全不同
Yeah, but we exist on completely different moral spectrums.
众所周知我是个超级胆小鬼
I'm famously a gigantic pussy.
对我来说 跟人对视都算英勇行为了
For me, just looking somebody directly in the eyes is an act of heroism.
好吧
Fine.
干掉它 孩子 Go get ‘em boy.
去干掉它 Go get ‘em
给他解开手铐 长官
Take the cuffs off. - Sir?
解开手铐 你们两个出去
Take off the cuffs and take a walk, both of you.
拉上百叶窗
Close that shade.
关掉录音设备
Turn off the recording equipment.
这是个好兆头
That's a good sign.
你确定吗 长官 - 出去 波尔多
Sir, are you certain? - Get out, Bordeaux.
我理解你的愤怒 长官 我敬重你儿子 真的喜欢他
Sir, you have every right to be angry. I admired your son. I liked him.
只是当时我的心智被黑暗吞噬
I just got caught up in a very dark way of looking at the world.
(囚犯记录:克里斯托弗史密斯)
还手啊 混♥蛋♥
Fight me, motherfucker!
去死吧
Fuck you.
你连做梦都赶不上我儿子
That boy was a better man you could ever dream of being.
他也是我所有想象中最优秀的人
Better man I could ever dream of being.
我知道 长官
I know, sir.
我知道这么说无法安慰你
I know it doesn't give you any comfort.
但我没有一天不后悔...
There's not a day that goes by that I don't regret--
(新收押登记)
(登记员:约翰伊克诺莫斯)
约翰 你在做什么 - 什么
John, what are you doing? What?
你登记了克里斯托弗史密斯 - 对
You booked Christopher Smith?- Yeah. - Why the fuck
你为什么要多此一举
would you do that?
请原谅我想帮大家分担繁重的工作
Excuse me for trying to take some busy work off everybody's plates.
现在我们被盯上了 你这白♥痴♥
Now, we have eyes on us.You moron.
你该说“谢了约翰 依法办事帮大忙了”
Whoa, you mean, "Thanks, John, for doing what we're all required by law to do."
干得好
It's good you did that.
什么事 波尔多 - 伊克诺莫斯给他登记了
What is it, Bordeaux? Economos booked him.
这就对了
Yeah, that's it.
就是这样
That's it.
好极了...
Good. Good, good, good, good.
鹰鹰
Eagly!
我们去接你♥爸♥ 知道吗 很快就回来
We're gonna go get your dad, okay? We'll be back soon.
再见 鹰鹰
Bye, Eagly.
好了 宝贝 好极了
Yeah, baby. Yeah.
该死
Fuck.
你怎么搞成这样
What the hell happened?
我冒着丢饭碗的风险给他登记收押 这儿的常见操作
I risked my job booking him which is a common occurrence.
他们还是放人了 他这副样子进普通监狱会惹麻烦
They let him go. They couldn't risk him going to the local jail looking like this.
该死的弗莱格下死手 - 我看到了
Fucking Flag lit him up. Yeah, I see.
“贾格尔 盯住了 ” - 是的
Jagger, do you have eyes? - Yeah.
他们离开了
They're on the move.
我跟着呢
I'm tailing.
很好 小心点 - 我会的
Be careful. Will do.
长官... 也许你会想说我牵涉太深
Sir? - Perhaps you wanna say I'm too close to the situation
毕竟和平使者杀了我儿子 我该考虑将自己摘干净
because Peacemaker killed my son. I should consider recusing myself.
但不管你怎么想
Well, despite how it may seem,
我的首要任务是保护美国民众
my priority is protecting the people of the United States.
必须找到那个维度裂缝
I need to find that dimensional rift.
不仅为了避免大都会的事件重演
Not only so we can avoid another incident like the one in Metropolis,
更是为了全人类的利益
but for a greater purpose, benefit us all.
虽说我确实感觉...
I can't say I didn't...
收拾那混♥蛋♥让我痛快
I didn't enjoy pounding on that punk,
但泄愤不是我的动机
but thrills were not my motivation.
但你下令让我杀死他
But you gave me the order to kill.
因为我知道艾米莉亚会出手阻止
Because I knew Emilia...would stop it.
现在史密斯觉得我满腔愤恨 一心只想复仇
And now Smith thinks I'm messy and that I'm motivated by revenge.
他或许不会发现柔道大♥师♥在跟踪他
Maybe he won't notice Judomaster on his tail.
说不定就能带我们找到 我们想找的东西
Maybe he'll lead us exactly where we need to go.
长官 我想说 那混♥蛋♥杀死瑞克
Well, sir, I was gonna say, that asshole killed Rick,
他是你儿子也是我们的同僚
your son and a fellow agent.
干掉他我决无异议 长官
And I have no problem with him being taken out, sir.
不过...
But still...
此番布局...
very...
着实令人钦佩 长官
impressive, sir.
叫我瑞克
Rick.
是哈考特 阿德 - 什么 - 她给我下套
It was Harcourt, Ads. - What? She fucked me.
怎么会 - 我被天眼会的特工围堵
剧集 | 和平使者(2022) | 导航列表