剧集 | 和平使者(2022) | 导航列表
Okay. - "Okay"?
我个人认为沾性病的手并不好
Personally, I don't think gonorrhea hands are "okay."
你生什么气 - 没有
What are you pissed off about? - I'm not pissed off.
最好 因为今天没空哄你 - 好 叫我来干什么
Fine, 'cause I don't need it today, Adrian, okay? - Fine. Why am I here?
伙计 我搞砸了
Dude, I fucked up.
我明白了 有麻烦你找我
Oh, I see. You're in trouble and you call me.
开派对 和一票美女乱搞 就不带最好的兄弟了
But you have a party and you fuck a bunch of major hotties and then you don't even invite your best friend?
你明明在生气 还装什么装
Why do you always pretend like you're not pissed off when it's obvious?
我说了我没生气
I'm not pissed off.
要说意外 我很意外
I didn't say I was pissed off. Is it surprising? Yes.
觉得离谱吗 简直离大谱
Is it outrageous? Absolutely, it is!
我心情不好 懂吗 一时冲动搞出来的 我只是在...
Yeah, I was depressed. Okay? It was a spur-of-the-moment thing. I was just...
借肉♥欲♥消愁 跟友谊没关系
drowning my sorrows in flesh. It had nothing to do with friendship.
而且老实说 艾德里安 你似乎对性♥爱♥没有兴趣
And to be quite honest, Adrian, you don't even seem that into sex.
伙计 我对性本身没兴趣
Dude, I'm not into sex because, like, it's sex.
和大多数人一样 我对性的兴趣在于
I'm into sex because, like a lot of people,
这是让我和挚友进行灵魂交流的契机
it's an opportunity to bond with my best friend.
大多数人都不是这样的
That's not like a lot of people.
我不是变♥态♥ 只是对性行为本身没兴趣
Well, I'm not a pervert, is what I'm saying. I don't quote-unquote "like" sex.
把门关上
Shut the door.
我们要进去 - 我被监视了
Are you going in? - I'm being monitored.
什么 - 他们会知道
What? - They're gonna know.
知道什么
Know what?
不管了
Fuck it.
该死
Oh, fuck.
我是弗勒里 我们看到了
Fleury. Yeah, we see it.
对 我和红发酷哥在盯着
Yeah, me and Ginger Cool are on this shit.
老天爷 - 好的
Jesus Christ. - Yeah, sure.
波尔多问你今晚参加吗
Bordeaux wants to know are you going to that thing tonight?
史密斯那个活动 - 对 我听懂了
The thing with Smith? - Yeah, I know what she means.
我参加 怎么了
Yes. Why?
他说他会欣喜若狂地去参加
He says he'll be there with bells on.
他说他会欣喜若狂地参加
He said he'll be there "with bells on"?
欣喜若狂是我加的 增添一点诗意
Well, I added the bells part. Sounded more poetic.
听着 特工 别瞎添油加醋
Okay, Agent, don't do that. Don't embellish shit.
抱歉 长官 下不为例
Sorry, Chief. It won't happen again.
弗莱格认为最好别让伊克诺莫斯知情
Flag thinks we should keep Economos in the cold on this.
明白
Okay.
“等他和史密斯离开后 我要你带一支小队”
So, after he and Smith leave, I'm sending you and a team of agents
去史密斯家来个大搜查
to do a full scrub of Smith's home.
明白了吗 - 收到
Got it? - Right.
她说先待命
She says to hold.
所以什么都不做
So, do nothing?
没错
That's right.
好
Okay.
你杀了自己的二重身 - 是的
So, then you killed your own doppelganger? - Yeah.
来自另一个维度 - 是的
From another dimension? - Yes.
那边和我们的世界一样 但所有事都更好
That's exactly the same as ours, except everything's better?
是的 - 这也太牛了吧
Yep. - Dude, that's sick!
相信我 并不是的
Believe me, it's not. - But why?
为什么 我很想见见更好的自己
I'd love to meet a me that's me except better.
信我 你不会想见到自己的
Dude, believe me, you don't want to meet yourself.
简直毛骨悚然
It's chilling as fuck.
把自己杀了肯定可怕 - 杀之前也一样
Well, yeah, sure, if you kill yourself. - I'm talking about before that, man.
跟自己对视的感觉太崩溃了
Looking into your own eyes, it just fucks you up.
不至于吧
No way.
他在这
Here it is.
得把尸体处理干净 不能让异世界的老爸和哥哥发现
We gotta get rid of it. I don't want my other-world dad and brother finding it.
他们发现准宰了你
Yeah, they'd probably kill you if they did.
头盔很酷
Cool helmet!
滚
那家伙是谁
Who's that guy?
一个超没礼貌的狗东西
That's just some rude motherfucker
我跟它打招呼 它一次也没有回应
who I say hi to every time, and never says hi back!
(相簿)
“克里斯 快关掉”
Oh, Chris, turn that off.
“老天”
Oh my God.
“拜托”
Come on.
“关掉 别拍了”
Come on. Stop.
行动 - 不 再等等
Let's go. - No, no, wait, wait.
给他几分钟 万一他折回来拿东西
Let's give him a few more minutes, make sure he doesn't come back for something.
回来拿东西
Come back for something?
对 他要去参加派对 和朋友聚会
Yeah, he's going to a party, a get-together with friends.
按常理得带个伴手礼 比如香槟什么的
Oftentimes, people will buy a gift like a bottle of champagne, a--
暖房♥礼物
a housewarming thing.
暖房♥礼物不是送朋友乔迁新居的吗
Isn't a housewarming gift solely for people who just moved into a new home?
不 只要去别人家就要带暖房♥礼物
No. It's any gift that you give to someone in their house.
让家里温暖的意思
It warms the house.
不对
No, it's not.
这就是给刚搬到新地方的人准备的
It's just for people moving into a new place.
那家伙... - 维加
That guy-- - Vega.
维加 他说得对
Vega. He's right.
这些都不重要
None of this matters.
重点是我每次去拜访别人家
The point is, is that when I go to someone's house,
都会买♥♥礼物 然后又忘了带
I will often buy a gift, then I forget the gift.
走到半道才想起来
And then I don't remember until I'm halfway to the place I'm going.
要是我只会说一句“去他妈的”
Well, personally, though, I just say fuck it.
反正我只想开派对 狂欢 - 没错 我爱狂欢
I forgot it. I just want to party. Get lit. - Yeah, I love to get lit.
狂欢完香槟还可以留着自己喝 赚翻了
Bonus, you can drink the champagne afterwards by yourself.
那是你 可能有一半的人这样
Well, that's you. And that's probably 50 percent of people.
但还有很多人比较体贴周到 会折回去拿上礼物
But a lot of people are more considerate, and they will come back.
万一这乡巴佬是这样的人
So in case this hick is one of those people,
我们会被逮个正着
we won't get caught with our pants down.
别抖了
Stop bouncing.
你好 - 你好
Hey. - Hey.
稍等
Hold on.
你给其他人发短♥信♥ 叫他们到屋顶好吗
Will you text the others and tell them to meet us on the roof?
好
Sure.
说真的 想不到做东的居然是你
I gotta say, you're not really the person I expected to play host.
阿德巴约住在蛇窝里
Well, Adebayo lives in a snake pit.
艾德里安和他妈住
Adrian lives with his mother,
就我所知她就是个 正在腐烂的诺玛贝茨
who might be rotting Norma Bates-style for all I know.
至于克里斯那 每次我去鹰鹰都想弄死我
And every time I go to Chris's, Eagly literally tries to kill me.
该死的鹰鹰
Fucking Eagly.
这里意外的不错
Oh, this is surprisingly nice.
小心狗屎 混♥蛋♥邻居会到屋顶遛狗
Yeah, just look out for the dog shit. Asshole neighbors bring their dogs up.
我喜欢狗
I like dogs.
狗屎也喜欢吗
You like dog shit?
不 - 你们好
No. - Hey, guys.
你怎么上来的 - 爬消防梯 我带了啤酒
How did you get up here? - Fire escape. I got beer.
别爬我的消防梯 伙计
Don't be climbing up my fire escape, dude.
这玩意儿从哪弄来的
Where do you get this stuff from?
很好笑吧
It's funny, right?
给我一瓶 - 好
Give me one of those. - Yeah.
来一瓶吗 - 你说呢
Want one? - Duh.
好的
Oh, okay.
来了 接着 - 好
Here you go. - Right, yeah.
好吧 - 直接递给他
Yeah. Oh, okay. - Just hand it to him.
我还是递给他吧
Yeah, no, I'll just-- I'll just hand it to him.
这才是最正确的 一开始就该这么做
Probably the best thing. Should've done that right away.
对 - 各位混球
Yeah.
伊克诺老山羊 - 你好吗
Econogoat! - What up!
终于回家了
Back home where he belongs.
最后一块拼图归位
The missing piece of the puzzle, man. There he is!
伙计 - 你们一起来的吗
Hey. - Did you guys come together?
不是 我们在楼梯间碰到的
No, dude. We met in the stairwell on the way up.
好吧
Okay, okay.
薯片 蘸酱和啤酒 我们要盛大庆祝
Chips and dips and brewskis we doin' it up in style!
你好 阿德
Hey, Ads.
向您问候 先生
Good sir.
想死你了 姑娘 - 彼此彼此
Miss you, girl. Yeah. - You too.
等等 你眼睛怎么了 - 蠢事一桩 别提了
剧集 | 和平使者(2022) | 导航列表