剧集 | 和平使者(2022) | 导航列表
(三年前)
(小理查德比尔弗莱格生平追思会)
瑞奇一生为国效力
Ricky spent his whole life in service of his country.
他们派他挤在大众甲壳虫车的后座
They sent him overseas in the back of a VW Bug
带着一帮穿戏服的小丑去打巨型海星
with a thousand fucking costumed clowns to fight a giant starfish.
我们全搞砸了 艾米莉亚
We all fucked up, Emilia.
当初还不如当会计
We could have been accountants.
你知道杀死瑞奇的凶手是谁吗
You know who did it? Killed Ricky?
他们不让我看档案
They won't let me see the files.
你知道我无权透露 长官
You know I can't answer that, sir.
我知道 抱歉
Yeah, I know. I'm sorry.
我理解你想追查真♥相♥的心情 换作我也会这样
I understand your desire to know, believe me. I'd be the same.
他爱你 你知道吗
He loved you, you know.
将军 你儿子爱过很多女人
Your son loved a lot of women, General.
瑞克 叫我瑞克
Rick. Call me Rick.
你儿子爱过很多女人 瑞克
Your son loved a lot of women, Rick.
对 但他当你是朋友 除男女之情外还有别的情谊
Yeah, but he loved you as a friend, as well as whatever else.
这不一样
That is different.
是真的
Really.
是的
Yeah.
我听说沃勒在整你
I hear Waller has it out for you.
对 她派我去艾弗格林 执行一个狗屎任务
Yeah, she put me on some shit detail in Evergreen.
蝴蝶计划 长官
Project Butterfly, sir.
是瑞克 - 瑞克
Rick. - Rick.
记住 你永远是我们的家人
Well, I hope you know you'll always be family.
瑞奇也希望如此
Ricky would've wanted that.
我会尽我所能照顾你
I'll look out for you best I can.
谢谢
Thanks.
我得去应付那些混♥蛋♥了 瑞奇生前最烦他们
Now, I gotta go mingle with these assholes that Ricky couldn't fucking stand.
(小理查德比尔弗莱格生平追思会)
将军
General...
瑞克
Rick.
那个凶手
The person who did this...
那个人会付出代价的
that person, they'll pay.
我保证
I'll make sure of it.
谢谢你 孩子
Thanks, kid.
和平使者
第二季第五集
“第五章:缝合未来”
试音 试音
Testing, testing.
好了
Yeah.
各队就位了吗
Everyone have eyes?
象牙队就位
Ivory, check.
褐红队就位
Maroon, check.
海蓝队就位
Aquamarine, check.
紫红队就位
Fuchsia, check.
目标出现
Target in sight.
“公园西北角”
Northwest corner of the park.
紫红 找准机会射击
Fuchsia, take the shot when you can.
王八蛋
Fucker.
目标似乎知道什么了
Our boy looks like he's expecting something.
该死
Fuck.
嘿
Hey!
他扔了她的麦克风
Yo, he just threw away our mic.
紫红 有射击角度吗
Fuchsia. Do you have a shot?
臭女人 别挡着我
Bitch, get out of my line of sight.
我说“太妙了” - 对 我知道
I said "copacetic." Yeah, I know you did.
那是个警告词 蠢货 - 我知道
It's the warning word, you dumb fuck. I know.
我必须知道一些事的真♥相♥ - 立刻离开这
I need to know the truth about something.Get the fuck out of here, Chris.
那晚船上发生的事有意义吗 哪怕一点点
Did it mean anything? Anything at all, what happened on the boat?
你本来都脱身了 阿德救了你
You were in the clear. Ads saved you,
结果你在家里藏什么传送门
and then you keep some sort of dimensional portal bullshit
现在还敢来 - 这不是答案
in your house. And now this? - That isn't an answer, Emilia.
快走
Get the fuck out of here.
我对你而言究竟算什么 我只求这个答案
Did I mean anything at all to you in that way? That's all I came here to ask.
孩子们离开了 要进场吗 - 别太靠近 封锁所有出口
Kids are clear. Should we go in? Not all the way, but block any path out.
你竟然无视我叫你别来的警告
I can't even trust you to stay away when I warn you.
你太狂妄自大
Your ego is so fucking big,
满以为能逃脱得掉 别做梦了
you somehow think that you can get out of this, but you can't.
你逃不了 你完了
You can't. You are fucked.
彻底完蛋了 你为什么不回答
You are so fucked! - Why won't you even answer the question?
我对你...
Did I mean--
没有
No!
没有意义 好吗
No. Okay?
那晚我喝醉了 也告诉过你 我希望那件事从没发生
I was drunk. I told you. I wish it never fucking happened.
那小瑞克弗莱格呢
And Rick Flag Junior?
要开枪吗
Should I take the shot?
什么 - 你们之间有什么吗
What? - Was there something between you?
不要开枪 紫红 象牙已经入场
Hold, Fuchsia. Ivory's already there.
我连个备胎都不算 是不是因为...
Was I never even a consideration because...
他是我唯一的朋友
He was my only friend.
而你杀了他 克里斯 我怎么可能对你...
You killed him, Chris. How could I possibly...
象牙 立刻进入 - 我懂了
Ivory, go in. Now. I get it.
克里斯托弗史密斯 天眼会办案 双手举过头顶
Christopher Smith, this is ARGUS! Put your hands above your head.
站住
Hey, stop!
紫红 射击
Fuchsia, take him out.
该死
Fuck!
史密斯 放下那个可怜的小倒霉蛋
Come on, Smith. Put down that adorable little fucker.
没必要干傻事
You don't need to do this shit.
没必要 管他有没有必要 我就图个痛快
Need to? I don't need to. I'm just doing it 'cause I love it.
再走近点试试 神探夏福特 看有多痛快
Take a step closer, Shaft. Find out how much.
神探夏福特 你在恭维我
Shaft? You're complimenting me.
这个策略很新颖 谢了
That's a novel strategy. Thank you.
“紫红 别开枪”
Fuchsia, stand down. -
我可以命中 - “不准开枪”
I can get the shot. Stand the fuck down.
再中一个麻醉镖克莱恩就死定了
Another tranq dart could kill Kline.
目标转移轨迹已锁定 弗莱格
He's locked into a turning pattern, Flag.
“射击角度清晰...”
I have a clear shot,
但是致命必杀
but it's fatal.
误差率十万分之二
Point-zero-zero-two percent chance of error.
“褐红...”
Maroon...
“射击”
take the shot.
褐红 先别开枪
Maroon, hold the shot!
为什么...
What the--
目标倒下
Target down!
厉害 身手不错 姑娘
Damn, you got some moves, girl.
你挡住了我的瞄准线
You got in my shot.
幸好她制伏了目标
She's lucky it worked.
艾米莉亚风采依旧
Same old Emilia.
我是莉奥塔
Leota speaking.
是的 先生 广♥告♥是我的
Why, yes, sir. That is my ad.
他看到我的广♥告♥了
He saw my ad!
放心吧 公♥司♥一众员工和我绝对专业保密
Yes, sir, that's right. My many employees and I are very discreet.
你说什么
Excuse me?
对 广♥告♥上的剪影 是以我本人为原型设计的 先生
Yes, the silhouette in the ad is based upon myself, sir.
不
Right, no.
我的脑袋不是方的 那是帽子
My head is not square. That is a hat.
我常戴各种风格的帽子
I famously wear many styles of hats
这是我的独特魅力和招牌形象
as a part of my... mystique and-- and branding.
见面时我可以戴帽子 只要你喜欢 当然没问题
Well, yeah, I can wear a hat when we meet, if that's what you like, sure.
我喜欢
是的
Yes.
什么
What?
我会什么
Do I do what?
希腊式
Greek?
那当然了
Well, yeah.
我们阿德巴约安保咨♥询♥公♥司♥ 最擅长希腊式服务
We actually specialize in Greek at... Adebayo Security Consultants.
感谢信任 先生
Why, yes. Thank you, sir.
非常期待明晚八点跟你见面
I look forward to meeting you tomorrow at 8:00 p.m.
地址短♥信♥发我就行 我准时到
Yeah, just text me your address, and I will see you then.
好的 再见
Okay.- Bye-bye. - Bye.
我的公♥司♥刚开张了
I just got my first gig.
不过你知道安保行业的 “希腊式”服务是什么吗
But... when it comes to security, do you know what "Greek" means?
剧集 | 和平使者(2022) | 导航列表