剧集 | 和平使者(2022) | 导航列表
How? I was surrounded by ARGUS agents.
我能逃脱 阿德 比这难缠的场面我也遇过
I figured a way out. I've been in worse fixes, Ads.
我也是
Yeah, me too.
我也在车上听着呢 - 我知道
I'm here too. I'm also listening. - Yeah, I know.
你刚叫了她名字两次 但一次也没提我
Well, you just said her name twice and not mine is all.
而我本人就坐在这里
Even though I'm sitting right here.
正要脱身时哈考特截住了我 把我打晕了
I was about to get out. Harcourt tackles me, knocks me unconscious.
克里斯 艾米不可能这么做 - 就是 她个头那么小
Chris, there's no way Ems could do that. Right, she's too petite.
跟这没关系 她是自己人
No, she's one of us.
是11街的孩子
She's an 11th Street Kid.
她就是这么干的
Well, she fucking did it, all right?
她看准了机会 想靠讨好天眼会换来复职
She saw her opportunity to wheedle her way back into ARGUS, at my expense,
她也把握住了
and she took it.
要不是伊克诺莫斯出手 将军已经弄死我了
The general would have killed me in there if it wasn't for Economos.
我不信
I don't buy it.
她一定有自己的理由 你得跟她谈谈
She had to have a reason. You've gotta talk to her.
我们已经谈够了
We've talked enough.
我受够了 彻底够了 我要翻篇
I'm fucking over it. I'm over all of it. I'm fucking done.
这话什么意思 - 没什么
What do you mean by that? Nothing.
气氛变得有点阴沉
This is getting a little dour.
想考我几个魔鬼鱼小知识 来缓和下气氛吗
Does anyone want to lighten the mood by quizzing me on some manta ray facts?
狗♥娘♥养♥的...
Son of a--
中了
Gotcha!
这才像话
Damn right.
好 太好了
Yeah. Yes.
伙计 确定不要人陪陪你吗
Dude. Don't you think someone should stay with you?
你这样叫人不放心
You don't look so good.
阿德 我只想一个人静静 好吗
I really just need some privacy, Ads, all right?
鹰鹰
Eagly!
我杀了始祖神鹰
I killed the prime eagle.
来吧 到爸爸这来
Yeah. Yeah. Come to daddy.
始祖神鹰
The prime eagle!
鹰鹰 我不是真的想...
Eagly? I didn't mean to--
对不起 我错了
I'm sorry! I'm sorry!
鹰鹰
Eagly!
(阿德 相信你会替我 向其他人道别)
他在屋里
He's inside.
知道 我们的无人机也到了 甜甜圈小不点
Yeah, we got the drones on it too, Dunkin' Munchkin.
再这么叫我试试 - 伙计 现在局势严峻
You're not gonna call me that. Bro, we got a serious situation here.
“少跟我扯政♥治♥正确那套”
I don't need your whole PC,
说什么矮个子的正确叫法 是“袖珍人”之类的屁话
"the proper word for munchkin is midget" bullshit.
小不点这个词是形容小孩的 跟身高无关 傻子
Munchkin means child, not little person, asshole.
我怎么可能懂小矮子的语言学
Hey, how am I supposed to know munchkin science, man?
那你听好了
Let me make myself clear.
再敢叫我甜甜圈小不点 我就把你老二扯下来 You call me Dunkin’ Munchkins again and I will rip your dick off.
这可不是比喻 是真的让你的老二跟身体分家
Not metaphorically, but actually rip your penis off your body
“喜马拉雅盲僧亲传的绝招”
in a move I learned from a blind monk in the Himalayas.
看来弗莱格确实用兵如神
Seems like Flag knew what he was doing.
我这就召集人手 马上赶到
I will get the troops together and we'll be right there.
“干得漂亮 柔道大♥师♥”
Stellar work, Judomaster.
一边玩蛋去
Go fuck yourself.
好的
Okay.
不 我早知道了
No, no, I knew it yesterday.
什么事 弗勒里
What is it, Fleury?
找到和平使者了
We have a location for the Peacemaker.
很好 行动吧
All right, let's get moving.
就当是你捡到的吧
I'm gonna pretend you found that.
是克里斯发来的 该死
It's from Chris. Fuck.
他说什么
What does it say?
(克利斯:再见了 死党 要乖哦)
准备开启下一场冒险了吗 伙计
Ready for the next adventure, pal?
(里普贾格尔来电)
怎么了
Yeah.
弗勒里 能听到我说话吗 他进入裂缝了
Fleury, can you hear me? Fleury, he's going into the rift!
他...
He...
该死
Fuck!
老天 他关闭了传送门 再也回不来了
God. He closed the portal behind him. He can never get back.
(我进门去追他)
沾着奇多的指印
Cheeto fingerprints.
什么 柔道大♥师♥来过
What? - Judomaster was here.
肯定是跟踪我们来的
They must have followed us here.
这地方暴露了 得赶紧撤
The location is compromised. We need to go.
好
Okay.
等一下
Wait.
天啊 克里斯 糟了
Chris, no!
写了什么 - 先离开再说
What does it say? We have to go.
路上联♥系♥其他成员集♥合♥
Call the others on the way. We need to meet.
(边界理智 残酷的干预)
(河内狂摇)
(聋豹乐队 给我蜂蜜)
你在这呢 正是时候 快换战衣
There you are. Just in time. Man, you gotta suit up.
市中心有一头怪兽正在大肆破坏
We got a kaiju downtown tearing shit apart.
那只鸟哪来的 - 它是救援鹰
What's with the bird? Rescue eagle.
叫鹰鹰 从现在起它是我的搭档
Name's Eagly. He's gonna be my sidekick from now on.
你这怪人 动作快
Fucking Chrisper. Make it fast.
“阿德 相信你 会替我向其他人道别”
"Ads, I'm trusting you to tell the others goodbye for me."
“你一定不会赞成我这个决定”
"I know you won't agree with what I'm doing..."
“但我认为这才是我该做的”
...but I feel like it's the right thing.
“我试过无数次弥补自己的过错”
I've tried again and again to make up for my mistakes.
“但我想不会有真正的救赎出现了”
But I'm not sure redemption is something that's truly possible.
“至少在这里没有”
At least not here.
“所以我要去另一个世界重启人生”
So... I'm going to make a life in the other world.
“当我哥哥的好弟弟”
I'm going to be a brother to my brother...
“爸爸的好儿子”
a son to my dad.
“我还要答应艾米莉亚”
And I'm going to tell Emilia, "Yes."
“我愿意和她一起努力”
"We'll work on this."
“我会珍惜生命 克服创伤 做一个在这世界”
I'll cherish life. And overcome my trauma and be the good man there
“永远做不成的好人”
that I was never able to be here.
“别难过”
Don't be bummed.
“我爱你们所有人”
I love you all.
“包括哈考特 哪怕她干了那件气死人的蠢事”
Even Harcourt after all that fucked-up, cunty bullshit she did.
“但我不属于这里”
But I don't belong here.
“要是你 哈考特和伊克诺莫斯”
I think that if you and Harcourt and Economos
“把这个外星的维度容器 交给天眼会”
turn this alien-dimensional-canister thing over to ARGUS,
“这功劳够你们集体升官了”
you'll be in their good graces enough to all get promoted.
“皆大欢喜”
Then... everyone will be happy.
“爱你们的克里斯和鹰鹰”
Love, Chris. And Eagly.
艾德里安还好吗
Adrian okay?
你真的打晕克里斯 还把他交给天眼会
Is it true you knocked out Chris and turned him in to ARGUS?
当然不是
No, of course not.
他差点被一个 有经前综合征的赛博格打爆头
No, he was about to get shot in the head by a PMSing cyborg,
我只有撂倒他才能救他一命
and the only way I could save his life was by taking him down.
怎么 - 姐妹 我就知道你是这样的人
What? You're just who I think you are, girl.
还好你是
And that's a good thing.
你见过克里斯用这玩意儿 - 算是吧
You saw Chris use this thing? I think so.
只要在门边排列好里面的玻璃齿阵
You just gotta line up the glass teeth in the right formation in a doorway,
再拉下开关就能连通了
and you pull those switches, and you got yourself a connection.
来吧
Come on.
你要去哪
Where are you going?
不能在这里用 会被天眼会侦测到
Well, we can't use it here. ARGUS will find it.
用 我们为什么要用它
Use it? Why are we going to use it?
因为我们要把克里斯找回来
Because we're gonna get Chris back.
也许我能在那边遇到另一个我
Maybe I can meet another me in there.
杀了我算了
Fuck me.
该死
Fuck!
(绝顶三巨头消灭凶残怪兽)
(天眼会)
“魔鬼鱼”这词 源自拉丁语的“海洋薄饼”
You know, manta ray derives from the Latin for pancake of the sea.
所以有句老话说“魔鬼鱼永不忘记”
That's where we get the phrase, "A manta ray never forgets."
魔鬼鱼出生时的样子就像墨西哥卷饼
You know, when a manta ray is born, they come out in the shape of a burrito.
我们可以去塔可钟吗
Can we go to Taco Bell?
要多少条魔鬼鱼才能让你闭嘴
How many manta rays does it take for you to shut the fuck up?
四条 五条 - 让他数数
Is it four? Five? - Let him count.
一伙够吗 魔鬼鱼能用“一伙”吗
Is it a murder of manta rays? Are they even called a murder?
不能 要叫一群
No, it's a school.
谁来对着我屁♥股♥开一枪
剧集 | 和平使者(2022) | 导航列表