剧集 | 和平使者(2022) | 导航列表
我不认同他们
I don't agree with them.
如果你们的世界是完美的 而你们能对抗所有不公
I applaud you if your world is perfect
那我为你们鼓掌
and you fight every injustice you ever see.
你们做到了吗
Is that what you do?
很遗憾我没有那样的力量
Unfortunately, I haven't got the strength for that.
我只能对付眼前的疯子 杀人犯和怪物
I fight the madman murderers and monsters in front of me
因为我只掌控得了这么多
because that's all I can control.
待我的生命走到尽头 站在上帝面前接受审判时
And at the end of my life, when I stand in judgment before God,
我希望他知道 我已尽了最大努力
I hope that he knows that I did the best that I could,
我离开时的世界 比我来的时候更美好...
and I left this world a better place than when I came--
该死
Fuck!
义警 住手 - 爸爸
Vigilante, stop! - Dad!
现在有理由进去了 快回去
Now, that's cause for enter. Come on, let's go!
你干了什么
'Fuck did you do?
你把什么灾祸引来了这里 你有什么毛病
What did you bring here? What is wrong with you?
他不是纳粹分子
I don't think he was a Nazi.
克里斯 快走 - 他绑了伊克诺莫斯
Chris, come on. - He had Economos all tied up.
快 我们必须走了 - 他不是纳粹
Come on, we have to go. - He wasn't a Nazi.
所有人进奖杯室 快
Everybody back to the trophy room, now!
喂 你们这群混♥蛋♥不管我了
Hey! What about me, you bastards?
要死...
Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck.
警♥察♥ 不许动 所有人趴下
Police! Freeze! Everyone down!
混♥蛋♥
Motherfucker.
所有人退后 他们有武器 很危险
Everybody stay back! They're armed and dangerous.
艾德里安
Adrian!
快啊 - 该死
Shit!
退后 你们这些该死的猪 自♥由♥之子万岁
Get back, you fucking pigs! Sons of Liberty forever!
快把我弄出去
Get me out of here!
快点
Hurry!
先生 你还好吗 先生
Sir, are you okay, sir?
快点
Come on!
克里斯 快走
Chris, come on!
你对我们做了什么
What did you do to us?
住手
Stop!
放开他
Get off him!
求求你们放开他
Get off him, please!
住手
Stop!
我们这是怎么了 我们到底在干什么
What's wrong with us? What the fuck is wrong with all of us?
对不起 真的对不起
I'm sorry. I'm so fucking sorry.
“你打死了你哥 王八蛋”
You killed your brother, you piece-of-shit!
是我
This is me.
我接触的所有东西
Everything I touch.
不是你的世界有问题 也不是我的世界
It's not your world that's wrong, or mine.
我才是祸根
It's me.
克里斯
Chris.
给我一把枪 - 什么
Give me a gun. - What?
给我枪
Give me a fucking gun.
抱歉 不能让你去追杀他
Sorry, can't have you coming after him.
站住别动
Hold it right there!
这是你要找的东西
That's what you're looking for.
其余所有的人...
The rest of them, all of them...
他们是来找我 劝我交出它的
came and got me and convinced me to give it to you.
克里斯
Chris...
你的说法也是这样吗 里普
That your take on it, Rip?
是的
Yeah.
你因非法持有
You are under arrest for illegal possession
超出“卡塔尔条约”
of a dangerous scientific device
规定范围内的危险科学设备被捕
outside the parameters of the treaty of Qatar.
你有权保持沉默
You have the right to remain silent...
我建议你转过身去
You may wanna turn around.
我要利用这段空闲时间 再上一次色♥情♥网♥站♥
I'm gonna use my spare time here to get back on Pornhub.
必须把整个键盘都浇个透
I'm about to drown this whole keyboard.
好吧 你自寻死路别怪我
Okay, your funeral.
好戏上场
Show time!
待续
谢谢观赏
剧集 | 和平使者(2022) | 导航列表