剧集 | 和平使者(2022) | 导航列表
Handshake, fist bump, hug?
喜欢抱抱吗 伊克诺莫斯
You a hugger, Economos?
我不喜欢拥抱
No, I'm not a hugger.
那你喜欢怎样 - 什么怎样
So, what'll it be? - What'll what be?
怎样的打招呼方式
What form of greeting?
不知道 点个头吧 像这样...
I don't know. Maybe just nod, like...
那也不错 挺酷的
Yeah, that's cool. That's real cool.
车上有个冷酷的酷哥呢 是吧
Hey, we got a cool guy in the van, huh?
红发酷哥
Ginger Cool.
介意我这么称呼你吗 红发酷哥
You mind if I call you that? Ginger Cool?
非常介意
Yeah, I really do fucking mind.
天啊
Oh, God.
能给我来点吗
Can I get some of that?
你说咖啡 没问题
The coffee. Sure.
这小狐狸精是谁
Who's the fox?
莉奥塔阿德巴约
It's Leota Adebayo.
她是我们的一个朋友
She's just a friend of ours.
真是抱歉
Oh, I'm sorry.
我是不是无意间性化了 你尊视为朋友的人
Did I just accidentally sexualize someone that you respect as a friend, Economos?
无所谓 随便吧
It's fine. Whatever.
我刚还意淫了一下她的屁♥股♥
Well, it's just 'cause I was thinking about tapping that ass you know?
真是奇葩 竟让你来监视自己人
It's weird they got you monitoring your own crew.
他们就爱这么干 - 我知道
They do that, you know. - I know.
把忠诚视作头等大事
Make sure your loyalty is first
天眼会的作风 - 该死
and foremost to the A. - Fuck.
你是不是良心不安了 伊克诺莫斯
You having a crisis of conscience here, Economos?
没有 - 所以波尔多才会派我来
No. - Is that why Bordeaux sent me
要我盯着你 - 我不知道
to babysit you? - I don't know, man. Look.
我只管每天干我的活儿 好吗
I'm just doing my job like I do every day, okay?
其余的一概不操心
I don't give a shit.
那当然了
'Course, not.
你是红发酷哥嘛
You're Ginger Cool.
你在逗我玩吗
Are you fucking kidding me?
你不想让我进屋
You don't want me to come in?
里面有点乱
It's kind of messy in there.
有事吗
What's going on?
你好 鹰鹰
Hey, Eagly.
喂
Hey!
它喜欢你 - 我看不出来
He likes you. - I'm not so sure.
那鹦鹉是怎么回事
What's the deal with the parrot?
那是只鹰
That's an eagle.
白头海雕
It's a bald eagle.
美国的象征
It's the symbol of America.
别告诉我你连这种鸟都不认识
Are you telling me you don't recognize what kind of bird that is?
你一定没看过我的档案
Okay, you obviously have not read my dossier.
我有鸟盲症
I have bird blindness.
鸟盲症
Bird blindness?
我分不清鸟类的区别
I can't tell the difference between one type of bird and another.
就算这样 鸭子和鹰体型差别很大吧
Okay, but a duck and an eagle are totally different sizes.
在我看来这俩东西一样大
Yeah, well, they look the same size to me, man.
那蜂鸟呢
What about, like, a hummingbird?
小型鸟类 振翅超快 会悬停 - 你这不很懂吗
Tiny bird? Incredibly fast wings? Hovers? - Yeah, see?
我知道是因为在书上看过
Yeah, I only know about that because I read it.
在我看来 所有鸟的样子和动作都一个样
To me, they look and move just like any other bird.
鸟盲症
Bird blindness.
我唯一的弱点
It's my sole weakness.
她给他看什么
What is she showing him?
这个...可能是任何东西
Oh, that's... That could be anything, man.
量子什么 - 量子展开式空间
Quantum what? - Unfolding Chamber.
能通往其他99个宇宙的维度传送门
It's a dimensional portal that leads to 99 other universes.
在你卧室 - 我爸的卧室
In your bedroom? - It's my dad's bedroom.
现在归你了 - 对 现在归我 随便吧
Yours now? - Yeah, fucking mine now, whatever.
我很少用
I don't use it much.
天太冷的时候我会带鹰鹰进去飞两圈
I let Eagly fly around there sometimes when it's too cold outside.
是我爸搞的 - 你从没告诉过我
It's my dad's. - You never told me about it.
我就没想过 没什么大不了
Never thought about it, Ads. Jeez, it's not that big a deal.
滚你的 这事超严重好吗
Get the fuck out, it's not.
我从小到大看习惯了
I grew up with it. It's normal to me.
就像你信基♥督♥科学派一样正常
It's like you being a fucking Christian Scientist or whatever.
我不信基♥督♥科学派
I'm not Christian Science.
那你信什么 - 不算虔诚 但我是卫理公会派的
What are you then? - Well, I don't practice much, but I'm Methodist.
是吗 鬼知道那是个什么东西
Oh yeah? - Yeah. I don't know what the fuck that is!
你觉得正常 在我看来就是火星邪教
Okay? Normal to you, but to me, it's wacky Martian shit.
卫理公会派是能拿来
You cannot seriously be comparing me being Methodist
跟你卧室的秘密维度传送门 相提并论的吗
to you having a secret dimensional portal in your bedroom right now.
行了 我懂了
I see your point!
祝贺你 阿德 你是辩论大赛的冠军
Fine. Fucking congratulations, Ads. You're the winner of the conversation.
我这就给你颁发金奖牌和纪念手表
We'll get you your gold medal and your congratulatory watch,
还有一大堆奖状让你在上面打滚
and, you know, your fucking many awards to shower you with.
再来跳个庆功舞
Let's all get together and do a big fucking dance routine.
对 就得这样
Yeah, that's right. Great.
找四万个人来一起跳
Just 40,000 people fucking dancing,
歌♥颂你♥他♥妈♥的有多会聊天
just about how fucking awesome you are at doing conversations!
该死
Shit!
你是不是崩溃了 - 不知道
Are you having a breakdown right now? - I don't know.
到底怎么了
What's going on with you?
昨晚糟透了
I had a rough night.
我不想给你添堵 但你正在被监视
I don't want to make it worse, but you're being monitored right now.
谁 - 老瑞克弗莱格
By who? - Rick Flag. Senior.
他现在是天眼会的头儿
He's the head of ARGUS now.
他知道我... - 杀了他儿子 知道
Does he know that I, uh-- - Killed his son? Yeah.
见鬼
Fuck me.
你怎么知道这些消息的 - 内线消息
Fuck. How do you know all this? - A friend inside.
我会假装不知道是谁
I'm just gonna pretend like I don't know who that is.
想听我的建议吗 - 我不知道
You want my advice? - I don't fucking know.
首先 这个传送入口
Number one, this portal?
不要用 虽然搞不懂原理 但你一用他们就知道
Don't use it because, somehow, they always know when you do.
第二 主动上交 - 这是我的
Number two, give it to them. - It's mine!
他们会当你藏着核武器来对付你
They're gonna treat you like you're hiding a nuclear weapon in your house, Chris.
你就装傻充愣说不知道
Just tell them you don't know exactly what it is.
反正也是你老爸搞的 你要继续藏着
It's your dad's, or whatever.
他们就有借口送你回去吃牢饭
Because if you don't, they're going to use this as an excuse to send you back to prison.
伙计们
Hey, guys.
这呆子又是谁
Who's the nerd?
艾德里安蔡斯 就是一个朋友
That is Adrian Chase. They're, uh... He's just a friend.
这傻缺一副抓光了所有宝可们的样子
That motherfucker look like he caught all the Pokémen.
懂我的意思吧 - 不懂
You know what I'm saying? - No, I don't.
顶级书呆子
Super nerd.
宝可梦本身是复数 没有“宝可们”的说法
Pokémon is plural, not Pokémen.
不好意思 我不擅长宝可们的语法
Well, I'm sorry. Pokémen's grammar is not my bag, man.
你学这个的时候
When, uh, you were learning that,
我正享受两个辣妹给我的口♥交♥服务
I had two hot bitches sucking my dick.
那我们晚上见
Okay, well, I'll see y'all guys tonight.
约翰的回家派对 - 我们一定到
John's coming home party. - Yeah, we'll be there.
鹰鹰
Eagly!
快回来
Come on!
我们要做什么 - 我需要帮忙
So, what are we doing? - I need a hand with something.
这是搞什么
What's all this?
就是请了些人来玩玩而已
I had some people over, is all.
怎么了
What?
没什么
Nothing.
你好 - 嘿
Hey. - Hey.
佐拉
Uh, Zora.
能帮我个大忙吗
Would you do me a huge favor?
把这些人弄出去好吗
Would you mind getting these people out of here for me?
没问题 - 谢了
Sure. - Thank you.
真恶心 - 什么
Well, that's gross. - What?
从她冲马桶到走出来
There was no time at all between her flushing that toilet
中间毫无停顿
and coming out of the bathroom.
也就是说她根本没洗手
That means she didn't wash her hands at all.
好吧 - 好什么
剧集 | 和平使者(2022) | 导航列表