剧集 | 和平使者(2022) | 导航列表
Jesus Christ, why would you fucking do that?
那家的热狗不错
Hey, they have some pretty good hot dogs over there.
想吃热狗吗 - 好
You want a hot dog? - Sure.
谢谢 - 看着挺棒
Thank you. - Good.
要加什么 芥末
What do you want on here? You want some mustard?
你来 - 交给我
Actually, you got this? - I got it, I got it.
那好 你来吧
All right, cool, no problem.
好吧
Okay...
老天 太抱歉了 - 挺好的 就给我这个吧
Oh my God. Oh my God. I'm so sorry. - No, no, no, that's good, that's good. I'm gonna take this one.
我喜欢加很多芥末
I like a lot of mustard,
芥末和热狗的黄金比例是一比一
like a one-to-one mustard to hot dog ratio, so...Do you?
这正合我意 我只是...
This is gonna work for me. Is it? I'm just gonna...
能给我吸管吗
Can I get a straw?
所以...
So,
你想谈谈
you wanted to talk?
对...
Well, yeah, I...
我就是想看看你过得怎么样
I just wanted to see what's going on.
什么意思
What's that mean?
你知道的 看看有什么情况
You know, see what's happening.
有什么情况
What's happening?
比如你和瑞克弗莱格怎么样了
With, like, you and Rick Flag or whatever.
他是个靠谱的人 不会背叛我
I mean, he's a good guy. He's not gonna fuck around on me.
怎么 - 没什么
What? - No...
他靠谱挺好的
it's good that he doesn't do that.
你知道 其实...
You know, I've...
自从我们分开后 我变了很多
changed a lot since I last saw you.
是的 至少没那么傲慢了
Yeah, you seem less arrogant.
是吗 - 抱歉
Yeah? - Sorry.
我是说... - 不用道歉
I mean... - No, no, no, no, no.
我在努力改变 除了这个还有别的
I've actually been working on that. That and a lot of other stuff.
笑什么 - 三角肌是吧
What? - Like your delts.
我就等着你说 你在努力练你的三角肌
I'm just waiting for you to say like your delts.
我的三角肌雷打不动
Always my delts, you know.
但认真说 还有...
But seriously, stuff like...
我以前很混♥蛋♥ 不顾及别人感受
how I push people away by being a dick.
还有跟随我半辈子创伤
And just trauma that I've had my whole life
差点支配了我的人生
that I just let define me,
你知道吗
you know?
怎么了
What?
你真的变了
You really are different.
是的
I am.
昨晚的短♥信♥...
Last night in the texts...
抱歉 我有点醉了
Sorry, I was a little drunk.
是吗 - 抱歉
You think? - Sorry.
你说想尝试可能性 - 对
You said you wanted to explore things? - Yeah.
具体... - 指什么
What did you... - Mean?
对
Yeah.
就现在这样 来见你
This is what I meant. This. Like, to see you.
看看还有没有可能
See if anything was there.
我再也经不起...
The last thing I need is
因为你一时的好奇而心碎了 克里斯
getting my heart broken again because you're curious, Chris.
说得对
Right.
你真的伤我很深
You really hurt me.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
如果要重新考虑可能性
I mean, if I was ever to reconsider things...
我最不想要的就是 被人三番五次地背叛
Yeah? ...I couldn't have somebody fucking around on me all the time.
我不会那么做
I wouldn't do that.
当然 - 我是认真的
Sure. - I'm serious.
我也不能接受为了一点琐事
And I couldn't have someone walking out on me
就离我而去的人 比如被我挑剔车技不好之类的
just because they thought I was, like, criticizing their driving or whatever.
对 这也太扯了
Right. That's bullshit.
我希望这个人是死心塌地的
Somebody would really have to fucking commit.
我想我们两个都得认真考虑清楚
I don't know. We'd both have to-- to think about it, you know?
是的
Yeah.
我最不能忍♥受的就是你一时冲动
The last thing I need is you being impulsive
告诉我你想这样
and saying you want this
三天后又改口反悔 克里斯史密斯的招牌做派
and then changing your mind three days later, Chris-Smith-style.
好
Okay.
我会认真考虑清楚
I'll think about it.
我想如果这些条件都到位了
I mean, you know, I guess if all those things were in place,
我们或许可以再试试看 - 对
we could see where we were. - Yeah.
我该回去...
I-- I should get back to--
杰瑞
Jerry!
该死
Fuck!
站住 你们不能带 危险物品进入 站住
Hey, you can't come in here with that stuff! Stop!
所有人都趴在地上
Everybody get the fuck on the floor!
听他的 全部乖乖趴下
The man said, "Down on the motherfucking ground!"
你没事吧 - 没事
You okay? - Yeah.
老天
Oh Jesus.
又是那些自♥由♥之子 他们会杀更多人
Fucking Sons again. They're gonna kill more people.
我们自♥由♥之子 誓要团结起来对抗压♥迫♥者
We, the Sons of Liberty, are united in fighting our oppressors.
腐♥败♥政♥府♥欺压人♥民♥
They have ruled all of us under their corrupt thumb
已经够久了
for long enough.
(机动车辆管理局)
我们会继续行动 每周摧毁一个政♥府♥机构
That is why we're gonna continue to destroy one governmental agency a week
直到我们的要求得到满足
until our demands are met.
你们这些蠢猪敢靠近 就等着给这里的人收尸吧
Hey, if any of you pigs come closer, I swear to God somebody in here is gonna die.
动作快 但千万要小心
Move quickly but carefully.
这东西很危险
This stuff is dangerous.
你们都看到杰瑞的下场了
You all saw what happened to Jerry out there.
都给我退后
Step the fuck back!
立刻派出所有的增援来
I need backup. I need it right now.
女士 请你退后
Everything you got. Step back, lady.
天眼会的
ARGUS.
抱歉 - 现在什么情况
Sorry, ma'am. - What do we know?
大概九到十人携包闯进去了
A group of them went in, maybe nine or ten, carrying bags.
他们很可能带着 足够炸平整个街区的西法纳洛炸♥药♥
There could be enough cefanalolol explosives in them to blow up the whole block.
“西法纳洛” 真有这个词
"Cefanalolol"?
上周炸毁
That a real word?
住房♥开♥发♥局用的就是这种炸♥药♥
The same as was used to blow up that Housing and Development office last week.
还有住房♥开♥发♥局
"Housing and Development"?
克里斯 我想你应该退出
Chris, I think you should stand down.
刚才的爆♥炸♥可能对你有影响
I think you might be having a reaction to the blow.
我没事 只是有点晕 晃神了
No, I got a little dizzy, shaken up. I'm-- I'm fine.
增援已经在路上了
We got backup on the way,
但那帮疯子 只要几分钟就能装置好炸♥药♥
but it's only gonna take the Sons of Liberty a few minutes to set up that bomb.
克里斯 你去哪 - 我马上回来 别担心
Chris, where are you going? - I'll be back in a minute. I'm fine.
你知道怎么上屋顶吗
You got a way to your roof?
我得把这些可怜的小家伙弄出去
I gotta get these little guys out of here, man,
这里就快被炸飞了
before they blow them all up.
听着 我会阻止他们 但我必须上屋顶
Hey. I'm going to stop that from happening, okay? I gotta get to your roof.
在那边 - 好
It's in there. - Yeah.
小家伙 我们走
Come on, little guy.
我的老天
Oh my God.
听到什么声音了吗 - 别惊慌失措的
Hey, you hear something? - Quit freaking out, dude.
但我听到声音了
I heard something, though.
在楼上 - 那就上去看看
Upstairs. - Yeah, then go check it out.
给我闭嘴
那家伙是和平使者吗 - 是他
That guy's Peacemaker, right? - Yeah.
可他没穿战衣 - 是的
But he ain't wearing his suit. - No.
等一下
Wait.
怎么回事
What happened?
站住 别再靠近了
Hey! That's close enough!
你们再往前 这里就会死人
Somebody here is gonna die
正愁没借口杀了这条政♥府♥狗
just looking for an excuse to kill this state-owned bitch!
想看她死就来啊
So, just give it to me.
什么声音
Fuck was that?
布拉德 听到吗
Brad, you there?
吉姆
Jim?
盖瑞 你去看看
Gary, you better go check that out.
我到了 但很奇怪 大家似乎都...
Yeah, I-- I don't get it. Everyone seems to be--
快弄好 然后赶紧离开这里
剧集 | 和平使者(2022) | 导航列表