剧集 | 和平使者(2022) | 导航列表
那是什么 - 怼着眼睛扫一通的东西
What's an eye test? - Where they put that thing over your eye!
机场安检那种 - 对对
Like at the airport? -Yes. Yeah.
他和我一样 只是更渣 穿衣品味更烂
He's like me, except more of a dick with worse taste in clothes.
我还是没法相信
I find that hard to believe.
看我穿的这身破烂
Look what I'm wearing!
活像把沙特王子的呕吐物裹在身上
Looks like a Saudi prince vomited his fucking dining room all over me.
你穿着他的衣服 - 你以为是我买♥♥的
You're wearing his clothes? -You think I bought this, Ads?
这想法太恶毒了
That's fucking hateful.
克里斯 不管那个世界有多美好
Chris, no matter how green the grass is over there,
人生的最大问题 始终是内在背负的心魔
our biggest problems in life are the ones that we carry within ourselves.
外在际遇该怎样还是会怎样
Everything else evens out.
老天安排你来到这里 这才是你的世界
This is where God put you. You belong here.
也许不是 - 为什么
Why?
说不定是宇宙出了故障
Maybe the universe fucked up, Ads, you know?
我本来属于那个世界 而我的混♥蛋♥分身才要在这里
You know, maybe I belong in there, and my asshole doppelganger belonged here.
但某种宇宙变故让我们互换了
But some fucking cosmic occurrence switched us.
我来到这个黑暗的维度受尽折磨
So, I end up in the dark dimension where I can't catch a fucking break.
他却去了那个光明美好的世界
He ends up in the land of goodness and light
哥哥活着 有一个爱他的老爸
with a brother who's still alive and a father who fucking loves him.
多美好的我们
The good us.
我还成了英雄
Where I'm a fucking hero.
这不对 克里斯
It don't feel right, Chris.
和平使者
P-- P-- P-- Peacemaker!
你好 阿德 - 你好 艾德里安
Hey, Adrian.
我照你说的买♥♥了门板和铰链
Um... Uh, I got some doors and hinges, just like you asked.
量子展开式空间 帅
Oh, Quantum Unfolding Chamber? Sick.
我进去过好多次 毕竟我们是最好的朋友
I've been in there a bunch of times, you know, it's best-friend stuff.
我打赌那世界有另一个我
And I bet there's another me in there somewhere.
你说呢 - 不知道 艾德里安
Don't you think? -I don't know, Adrian.
看能不能在这里装一扇门
Let's see if we can fit one of those doors on here.
(哈考特:嘿)
(怎么了 )
(见个面吧)
(太妙了 在哪见 )
(库珀伯格公园 哈特利和佛蒙特街交界处)
义警 我要借你的车
Vij, I need to borrow your ride.
你要去哪 - 去见哈考特
Where are you going? -To see Harcourt.
安全吗
Is that safe?
我需要她回答一个问题 然后才知道下一步怎么做
I need her to answer a question before I know what to do next.
没收他手♥机♥
Take the phone.
我不信任这家伙 盯紧他
I don't trust him. Watch him.
有进展了吗
Did you find anything out?
艾米莉亚
Emilia, this is your one shot
这是你重获天眼会青睐的唯一机会
getting back in the good graces of ARGUS.
简直荒唐 我和他都不该被这样对待
This is bullshit. I don't deserve this and neither does he.
艾米莉亚
Emilia.
我现在去见他
I'm going to meet him now.
库珀伯格公园 在哈特利和佛蒙特街交界处
Kupperberg Park, at Hartley and Vermont.
我会分散他的注意力 你趁机行动
I'll keep him occupied and distracted, and then you come in.
你的人手最好不止有这两个白♥痴♥
And it better be more than just these two bozos.
你说什么
These what?
你自己对付不了和平使者
You're not taking the Peacemaker down alone.
我们会全员就位
We'll have everyone there.
你做了正确的事 艾米莉亚
You're doing the right thing, Emilia.
我知道
移♥民♥山
Settlers' Hills.
你跑不了了 混♥蛋♥
I got you, motherfucker.
老鹰粪便
四天前的 隐约有冷肉片的味道 掺点薯片
Four days old. Hints of cold cuts, tater chips.
不可能 - 一点点薄荷味
No. -I get hints of peppermint,
午餐肉 扭扭糖 巧克力豆
SPAM, Twizzlers. M&Ms.
果味麦片
Fruity Pebbles, and...
行了 - 还有蛋白粉
And, uh... protein powder. -I... I get it.
印度咖喱鸡
Tikka masala.
少鬼扯 你不可能尝出来 - 利马豆 泰式炒河粉
Come on, man, you can't really tell. - Lima beans, pad Thai,
A5和牛
A-5 Wagyu.
都是它拉这泡屎之前吃的
He ate all that since his fucking last shit?
白鲟鱼子酱
Beluga caviar.
你不可能知道白鲟鱼子酱是什么味道
There's no fucking way you know what beluga caviar tastes like.
天啊
Oh my God.
那只老鹰伙食比我好
That eagle eats better than I do.
待续
谢谢观赏
剧集 | 和平使者(2022) | 导航列表