剧集 | 泛美航空(2011) | 导航列表
Well, it won't be with Teddy.
那他就不会是特德了
Fine.
随便
My parents' names were Oscar and Rachel Valois.
我父母的名字是奥斯卡和雷切尔·瓦卢瓦
They were in the French resistance,
他们曾经是法国抵抗组织的成员
killed while fighting the Nazis.
二战的时候死在纳粹枪口下
And you were raised in an orphanage?
你是在孤儿院长大的吗
By Ursuline nuns
由乌尔苏拉的修女抚养长大
in le chambord.
在香波堡
And you remained in le chambord until you were 23?
你在香波堡一直住到23岁吗
Yes.
嗯
Too long...
住了很久
Because the one thing I remembered was my mother
因为 妈妈曾对我说
saying, "If you are lost, stay where you are.
"如果你迷路了 待在原地别动
We will find you."
我们会找到你的"
So I stayed,
于是我就没动
Hoping one day I would cross the street
盼望有一天 我穿过街角
and see my mother buying bread
能看到妈妈正在买♥♥面包
or pass a cafe where my father was reading the paper...
或者路过某间咖啡店 能看到爸爸正在读报
even though I was told they were dead
即使我已经知道 他们已经离世
and no longer remembered
即使我已经不记得
what they looked like.
他们的相貌
I think that's enough questions for today.
今天就问到这里吧
There's a bar around the corner.
那边街角有个酒吧
Maybe your girlfriend would be more comfortable
也许让您女朋友在那里等
Waiting there.
会更加舒服些
I'm fine right here.
我在这儿挺好的
She gets emotional. You know how women are.
她很情绪化 女人就是这样
Once they get their claws in, you're hooked for life.
一旦被她们黏上了 男人总是不能轻易脱身
Onde eles estao?
咱们的人在哪[葡萄牙语]
Fique tranquilo. Eles estao aqui.
别紧张 他们在下面[葡萄牙语]
Experiência capazes de ter sucesso
验完货 咱们就能得手[葡萄牙语]
Deal's off.
交易取消
What the hell are you doing?
你这是干什么
Wait. Wait. We want to make an offer.
等一下 我们还没出价呢
Let's go. Now.
快走
Uh... i-I'm sorry. She's crazy.
不好意思啊 她有点神经质
I'll be right back.
我马上就回来
What the hell are you doing?
你到底在干什么
It's a rip-off.
他们是骗子
How the hell do you know that?
你怎么知道的
They were speaking in Portuguese about
他们在用葡萄牙语交谈
stealing the jewels.
要劫咱们的珠宝
That's ridiculous.
荒唐
Nice people you deal with.
看你找的好人
I've never dealt with 'em before.
我以前没跟他们打过交道
It was set up through a friend. Ohh. Now you tell me.
是一个朋友安排的 现在你说实话了
Look, I didn't want you to be nervous.
我这不是怕你紧张嘛
You could have gotten us killed.
你差点把咱们俩都害死
It won't happen again, all right?
下次不会了 好吗
Just give me the bag. I'll come up with another plan.
把包给我 我再想办法
You do that, but the jewels stay with me.
你去想办法吧 包我要拿着
Safety tip--don't leave a key lying around
安全提示 不要把钥匙放在门口
with a tag that says "Spare key."
还留个纸条 写着"备用钥匙"
Where did you go?
你去哪了
Let me sit first. The room is spinning.
先让我坐下 我现在晕乎乎的
I followed you to make sure you were safe.
我跟踪了你 确保你的安全
I needed to be sure Anderson didn't double back.
我需要确认安德森不会再次回来
Where's the microfilm, Richard?
胶卷在哪儿 理查德
Right here. Sorry. I had to be sure.
在这里 抱歉 我必须保全它
So you were testing me?
你这是在试探我
Well, that bottle in your hand says
你手里拿着酒瓶
you don't completely trust me, either.
说明你也不信任我
So you knew about Anderson?
这么说 你知道安德森是内鬼
Suspected.
我怀疑过他
Ever since the two of you had that
就从你俩在伦敦
little escapade in London.
有了出轨行为开始
He was after the list for himself.
他在独自追踪那份名单
The Soviets put a premium on it.
苏联人悬赏的那份名单
Anderson decided to cash in.
安德森想拿赏金
Anderson told me that you're the double agent.
安德森说 你是双面间谍
Classic spycraft. Accuse your accuser.
典型的间谍招数 先反咬一口
I came here because I wanted to trust you, Kate.
我来这里 是因为我想要信任你 凯特
Now you have to decide who you trust.
现在 你必须要决定 你信任谁
What am I supposed to do with this?
我该怎么办啊
Do with what?
什么怎么办
Amanda and her ridiculous offer--
阿曼达 和她的异想天开
marry her and get me in the bargain?
娶她还得捎带上我
I'm sorry. She's just used to getting her way all the time,
对不起 她习惯了凡事顺心如意
but d-do you really think that I'd ever accept that
可你真的以为我会接受吗
or--or think for a second that you would?
还是你自己愿意 哪怕一个闪念
Why did you call off the wedding?
你为什么取消婚礼
To tell the truth, Amanda is great...
说实话 阿曼达很优秀
on paper,
从理论上讲
a-and I've always... wanted someone like her, o-only not her.
我一直想找她这样的人 但不是她
Why not?
为什么
Well--well, to be perfectly honest, there's someone else.
坦白地说 我心里已经有人了
There is?
有人了
Yeah.
是的
Yeah.
没错
Someone I've, uh, come to know quite well,
一个和我相识相知的人
a-and I think I've fallen in love with her.
一个我深深爱恋的人
And wh-when did this... happen?
什么时候开始的
I-I don't really know.
我也不清楚
She just sort a grew on me...
她悄无声息地走进我心里
holding a TV antenna out a window in Jakarta,
在雅加达举着电视天线站在窗外
watching Jack Kennedy speak in Berlin.
在柏林一同观看杰克·肯尼迪的演讲
It's always been you, Laura,
从来都只有你 劳拉
ever since that first flight in London.
自从伦敦的第一次航♥班♥起
Ted. I know.
特德 我懂
Do you?
你懂吗
Don't I?
不是吗
During a medical emergency,
因为急救事故
I am required to land at the nearest airport.
我必须找寻最近的机场降落
In a country hostile to Americans?
降落在一个与美国敌对的国家吗
Uh, this was a life-or-death situation.
那时正值生死关头
Not for long. The passenger died.
并没持续很久 乘客后来死了
Yeah, despite the heroic efforts of my crew to find a doctor.
没错 尽管我的同事冒着枪林弹雨去找医生
You were informed the airport was closed.
你当时被告知 机场已经关闭
Did they give you a reason?
他们说明原因了吗
I landed without incident,
我顺利降落了
and I got my passengers and my aircraft home safely.
并且将乘客和飞机安全送达目的地
We have an affidavit
我们收到一名泛美乘客
from a Pan Am passenger, Miguel Ortiz.
米格尔·欧提兹发来的书面陈述
He claims you threatened him
他声称你曾威胁过他
and that your decision to take the refugee was based
并且说你收留难民的举动是出于个人因素
on a personal relationship
与你的同事
with one of your crew-- Colette Valois.
克莉蒂·瓦卢瓦有关
In the end, I made the decision that I felt was right.
归根结蒂 我做出了我认为正确的决定
Sorry I didn't call first.
抱歉我没事先通知
I was trying to avoid another setup.
我不想再遇上陷阱
What are you doing here?
你来做什么
Where is Captain Broyles?
布罗伊机长在哪
Oh, he gets so emotional. You know how men are.
他有些情绪失控 男人总是这样
Women are much more practical, don't you think?
女人就实际多了 你们说呢
I'm willing to forgive and forget.
我愿意既往不咎
What are you proposing?
你打算怎么办
Well, you still want to buy the jewels, don't you?
你们还是想要珠宝 对吗
Very much.
非常想
Vamos fazer negocios.
那就做生意吧[葡萄牙语]
**Well, baby, what I couldn't do*
*宝贝 我还有什么办不到
剧集 | 泛美航空(2011) | 导航列表