剧集 | 泛美航空(2011) | 导航列表
You'd really have to see her.
你真该见见她
Oh, I don't need to.
我不需要
You found the place?
你找到位置了
Oh, yes. They had a table waiting for us.
恩 他们给我们留了个位子
And your friend?
这是你的朋友吗
Oh, um, this is... I'm sorry.
这是 抱歉
I didn't catch your name.
我没记住你的名字
Richard. Richard Parks.
理查德 理查德·帕克斯
Bridget Pierce.
布丽奇特·皮尔斯
She came to my rescue.
她是来拯救我的
My translation book was failing me.
我看不懂我的英法互译手册
A yank?
是个美国人
He's, uh, hopelessly lost, I'm afraid.
我估计他 已经完全不知所措了
Sit down.
坐下吧
I can't. I'm sorry. Oh.
不了 抱歉
I just didn't want you to be waiting.
我只是不想让你干等我
They need a purser on the evening flight to Berlin.
今晚飞柏林的航♥班♥需要一个乘务长
Ma rimani. Lui e carino.
你留下来吧 他很帅[意大利语]
Uh... Forse un pochino.
有那么一点吧[意大利语]
Ci vediamo a New York. Okay.
在纽约等你[意大利语]
Ciao. Ciao, Bridget.
再见 再见 布丽奇特
I take it that wasn't your sister.
她不是你妹妹吧
Oh. No, no. We fly together.
不 我们是一个乘务组的
I'm a Pan Am stewardess.
我是泛美航♥空♥的空姐
Oh, well, that's my favorite kind of stewardess.
泛美的空姐 我最喜欢了
So what do you do for a living, Mr. Parks?
你是干哪行的 帕克斯先生
I work for the U.S. Government.
我为美国政♥府♥工作
Intelligence.
情报工作
Hard to believe?
难以置信吧
No trench coat?
你们不用穿制♥服♥吗
I didn't say I was any good at it.
我想我不适合这份工作
You, on the other hand, fit the profile perfectly--
你就不同啦 你很符合要求
beautiful, well-educated, trilingual.
漂亮 受过良好教育 还会三种语言
And I have the perfect cover.
而且我还有最完美的掩护
Exactly.
完全正确
A Pan Am stewardess can travel all around the world
泛美的空姐可以飞到全球任何一个角落
without suspicion.
不会被任何人怀疑
Wait. How did you know I was trilingual?
等一下 你怎么知道我会三种语言
No, thank you.
不用了 谢谢
Can I get you anything else?
你还有什么需要吗
Uh, yes. Some peace.
有 让我安静会
Maggie.
玛吉
Sir, would you like some caviar?
先生 你需要鱼子酱吗
From where?
哪产的
Flown in daily from the caspian sea.
从里海空运来的
Perhaps later.
再说吧
Wait. Wait!
等等
That is my "Life" Magazine.
这本《喷气时代特刊》是我的
No, I believe yours is in your briefcase.
不 您的杂♥志♥在您的公文包里
Can I steal a cup?
我能蹭一杯吗
Help yourself.
当然啦
Hi. I'm Ted.
我叫特德
The first officer.
副驾驶对吧
That's right. What's your name?
没错 你叫什么名字
Laura. Laura.
劳拉 劳拉啊
Is this, uh, your first, uh, intercontinental?
这是你第一次跨洲际飞行吗
Oh, no. It is.
不 不是的
Nope. Not this one.
不是的 这次不是
I'm just being hospitable.
我只是寒暄几句罢了
Consider her restricted airspace.
你还是别打她的主意了
I'm just helping you girls out,
我只是想帮你们排忧解难
pouring myself some coffee.
顺便给自己倒杯咖啡
You know, for a co-pilot,
身为副驾驶员
you spend a lot of time out of the cockpit.
你在乘务员座舱待的时间太长了
Great.
好极了
If you need anything, Laura,
劳拉 有需要我的地方
you let me know.
直接和我说
I almost called home last night.
昨晚我差点就给家里打电♥话♥了
Did you finally tell mom and dad that you followed me into the uniform?
你跟爸妈说了 跟我一起当空姐的事吗
I wrote a letter.
我没说 我用写的
You better hope it gets there before "Life" Magazine.
但愿信比杂♥志♥先到他们手里
Miss? Excuse me.
小姐 不好意思
Can you help me?
能帮我个忙不
Have you seen my glasses?
你有没有看见我的眼镜
I think I left them in my coat.
我好像把眼镜落在大衣里了
Yes, I'll take a look.
好 我去给您瞧瞧
Ladies and gentlemen, we're hitting a patch of rough air,
女士们先生们 我们刚刚遭遇一股气流
so for your safety, i'm gonna ask you to please return to your seat.
出于对您安全的考虑 请回位就座
I've got it. I've got it.
我来就行了 我来就行了
I'm sorry. I couldn't. I thought you trained for this.
不好意思 我还以为你受过这方面的训练
Kate, I just started. This is hard for me.
凯特 我才来 还不顺手
Hard for you, Laura?
劳拉 这有什么难的
Nothing is hard for you.
没什么事对你来说是难的
You're perfect.
你总是那么完美
Is that what you think?
你一直这么认为吗
Just get out of my way. I do not need a lost puppy.
快给我消失 我可不需要一只惊慌失措的小狗
Excuse me, miss? Yes
小姐 不好意思 什么事
I'm sorry. I didn't catch your name.
抱歉 你叫什么名字来着
Colette. Colette.
克莉蒂. 克莉蒂对吧
Thank you so much for taking tommy up to the cockpit.
谢谢你带汤米去驾驶舱
Oh, it was our pleasure. He's a very sweet boy.
荣幸之至 这孩子很可爱
Could you sit for a moment?
能陪我们坐一会吗
Is that allowed, visiting with the passengers?
跟乘客坐一起不违规吧
Yes.
不违规
I can't imagine what it's like to be
我难以想象 像你们一样
on your feet for so long.
站那么久是什么感觉
You get accustomed to it.
干一行习惯一行
I wanted to ask you where you get your eyelashes.
我想问下啊 你的假睫毛在哪买♥♥的
They look so natural.
看上去跟真的一样
No, they are natural. They're mine.
不是假睫毛 是真的 如假包换
I was hoping they were parisian,
我还以为是假的
and I could pick up a pair.
准备去买♥♥一副呢
You're blessed. I'm jealous.
你真是天生丽质 让我心生嫉妒
What are you drawing, Tommy?
汤米 你在画什么呢
Oh, last month it was space rockets.
上个月画的是宇宙火箭
This month it's airplanes.
这个月画的是飞机
Lovely. You're an artist.
画得不错 是个小艺术家呀
Miss, could I have another martini, please?
小姐 能再给我倒杯马提尼吗
John, don't drive her off.
约翰 别对人家差来遣去的
No, not at all.
没事的
My pleasure.
很高兴为您服务
Clipper 22, gander oceanic.
飞剪22号♥ 大西洋航线空管中心
Gander oceanic, clipper 22. Go ahead.
大西洋航线空管中心 收到 请讲
Pan am operations asked us to relay a response.
泛美航♥空♥中心让我给你捎个口信
Your missing stewardess
之前失踪的空姐
resigned from the london office.
今天在泛美驻伦敦办事处辞职了
They don't mean Bridget, do they?
他们说的不会是布丽奇特吧 是吗
Do you copy, clipper 22?
飞剪22号♥ 收到了吗
Roger, gander oceanic. Clipper 22.
飞剪22号♥收到 大西洋航线空管中心
Thanks for passing that along. Over.
谢了 完毕
Bridget loves pan am. She wouldn't quit.
布丽奇特那么爱泛美 不可能辞职的
Never trust a radio.
别听电台的话
They once lost track of me for three weeks in Brazil.
有次我在巴西 他们3个星期找不到我
Unless... What?
除非... 除非什么
She'd have to quit if she got married.
除非她要结婚 不得不辞职
Who? What, Bridget?
你说谁 布丽奇特吗
Oh, Dean. The whole company knows about you two.
迪恩 少装蒜 全公♥司♥都知道你俩的事
I didn't know.
我怎么不知道
Everybody but Sanjeev knows about you two.
除了森吉 大家都知道你俩的事
Did you get engaged?
你俩订婚了吗
剧集 | 泛美航空(2011) | 导航列表