剧集 | 泛美航空(2011) | 导航列表
What?
什么
And hold still.
坐着别动
Kate.
凯特
Stop taking care of me.
别把我当孩子
I didn't lose my virginity,
我没脱处
and I'm sick to death of never knowing
我受够了自己总是不知道
what to do or how to be.
该做什么 该怎么做
I had my chance to be a modern woman,
我本有机会做个现代女性
and I just acted like a stupid little baby.
但我却表现得像个无知幼童
Did I get it all?
擦干净了吗
No, just...
不 还有点
Just... Yeah.
一点 对
Yeah. Yeah.
对 好了
I wanted my first time to be special,
我本希望我的第一次是特别的
but Greg never pressured me, and now...
但格雷格没催过我 现在
Now what? Will--will it turn out to be some man I barely know?
现在呢 会不会献给某个陌生人
Maybe I'm over-thinking it.
也许是我想太多了
Maybe I should just get it over with.
我就该把这事给了结了
There's something to be said for practicality,
身体力行确实很重要
but being a modern woman
但要做现代女性
isn't about losing your virginity.
并不意味着你得脱处
Do you remember that to-do list I had in high school?
还记得我高中时列的那张待办清单吗
Well, that was on my list.
那件事就是其一
Who?
和谁
Do you remember Clayton?
你还记得克莱顿吗
From junior French club?
初级法语社的那个
I cornered him under the bleachers
我在短袜舞会之后把他逼到球场
in a football field after a sock hop.
露天看台下的一个角落
You did not!
你不是吧
Oh, yeah, we were hopeless.
是啊 我俩真是没治了
Tangled in my crinolines,
我的裙衬很碍事
and his boutonniere kept stabbing me. No! No.
他的襟花还总是扎到我 不 不
You know, gave it the old college try.
使出了浑身解数
Stop, stop.
快停下来
That's probably what I should have said.
当时我真该说这句话
Oh, Laura.
劳拉
Just follow your instincts.
跟着感觉走
You'll know when it's right.
遇上对的人你会知道的
I-I don't need to know
我不需要知道你跟金妮
what happened in that room with Ginny. Good.
在房♥里发生了什么 很好
But I'm... pretty sure that I should be saying "Thank you."
但我很肯定 自己该对你说声谢谢
No, not really.
倒不尽然
Well, they're together now.
他们现在在一起了
They always were.
他们一直都在一起
Some people can play at love like it's a sport...
某些人有本事 把爱情当儿戏
A game. It's not.
但感情不是游戏
Well, regardless,
无论如何
The "thank you" stands, all right?
那句谢谢仍然成立 好吗
I'll see ya. See you.
回见 回见
5 loose cups on the floor, row 10.
第十排 地上散落着五个杯子
The hot chocolate twins.
那对养眼的黑人双胞胎
And three empty Vodka bottles-- their mother.
外加三个空伏特加酒瓶 他们的老妈
I meant to say this before, but congratulations.
我早就想跟你说了 恭喜你
For?
为什么
Your job-- you saved it.
为你保住了工作
I thought all was lost.
我还以为这事穷途末路了
Oh. They just needed a little persuading.
花点力气说服他们就好了
I didn't think anyone could persuade the base manager.
我不认为有人能说动地勤主管
Did you secure all the stemware?
你把所有的高脚杯都锁好了吗
I know how much this job means to you.
我知道这份工作对你有多重要
You must have been so frightened.
你一定惶恐过
Desperate, even.
甚至绝望过
What did you say to him?
你跟他说了什么
Oh, not much. The usual-- smoke and mirrors.
没说什么 不就是放个烟雾弹吗
Ah, I should've guessed
我早该猜到
you would have a trick up your sleeve.
你藏着这一手
A little something extra.
施一点额外的伎俩
What do you mean, something extra?
你什么意思 额外的伎俩
Oh, the usual--
不就是
Maggie's magic.
玛吉的魔法吗
Who knows what any one of us
谁能说我们中的任何一个
would have done in your situation?
在你的处境之下不会这么做呢
All looks good. I'm off.
都收拾妥当了 我走了
"I'm terrified, Niko. It was awful.
我好怕 尼克 太可怕了
What do you think it means?"
你觉得那是什么意思
Try it again.
再来一遍
Kate, can you do this? When you say it,
凯特 你行不行 说出来的话
believe it. I believe it.
自己得相信 我知道
And so will he. I know him. He will be upset.
他会信的 我了解他 他会担心我的
Niko's people want him to toe the line.
尼克的人要他守规矩
And you want him to be upset with his people. It'll help him.
你要他跟自己人过不去 这是帮他
It'll help you, is what you mean.
帮你 你的意思是
Us. And in this case, it is the same thing.
帮我们 就这件事来说 都一样
So I deliver their not-so-cryptic message,
我负责传达他们暧昧不明的信息
and then what happens?
然后怎样
Wouldn't an ordinary girl run from all this?
一个寻常女孩会不会想要逃离这一切
You want me to break up with him?
你要我和他分手
I want you to tell him
我要你告诉他
what a frightened girl would tell him--
一个受惊害怕的女孩会说的话
that you need some time to collect yourself.
你需要一段时间来整理心情
How much time?
多长时间
Depends. We'll see.
看情况 走着瞧吧
You might be back on the job before you know it.
你可能不知不觉就复职了
Kate?
凯特
What is it? Are--are you okay?
怎么了 你没事吧
You sure I didn't wake you?
你确定我没吵醒你吗
It's only, uh, 7:00.
这才 七点
Uh... I always look like this when I've been in the darkroom.
我在暗室里待久了总是这副样子
Come out like a bear who's been hibernating.
像只刚结束冬眠的熊
Thin and hungry.
又瘦又饿
Fur all matted, disoriented.
毛发缠结不辨方向
I brought you something.
我给你带了东西
Yes. Rome.
对啊 罗马
Did you, uh, find that sculpture?
你找到那尊雕像了吗
I did.
找到了
And?
然后呢
Is your camera handy?
你的照相机现在能用吗
It's always handy. Why?
一直都能 怎么了
I wanna feel how liberating anonymous can be.
我想感受一下匿名拍裸照有多奔放
Are you sure?
你确定
No. But I'm gonna do it anyway...
不 但我无论如何都要这么做
if you're fine with it.
只要你没意见
Is it warm enough for you?
这对你来说够暖和吗
No, I've got it.
不 我自己来
This is about self-expression.
这是自我的表达
Understood.
明白
剧集 | 泛美航空(2011) | 导航列表