剧集 | 泛美航空(2011) | 导航列表
Previously on "Pan am"...
《泛美航♥空♥》前情提要
You smell like whiskey and cigarettes.
你身上有香烟和威士忌的气味
You smell like... Paris.
你身上有巴黎的芬芳
I don't wanna worry about you
我不想再为你担心了
And I don't wanna take care of you.
我也不想再照顾你了
Who's asking you to?
谁求你这么做了
Well, it ain't much, but it's home.
虽然简陋了点 但好歹是个家
Welcome aboard.
欢迎入住
My mind is full of you.
我脑子里全是你
You follow me like a ghost.
你印在我脑海里 如影随形一般
Are you in danger?
你有危险吗
Tito has put an entire nation in danger.
铁托把整个国家置于危险之中
You want him to spy for you? For us.
你想让他给你当间谍 为了我们
You want me to turn him?
你想让我策反他
Welcome to the big leagues.
欢迎加入精英团队
I am a jelly doughnut!
我是甜美俏佳人[甜甜圈]
Berlin, right? "The village voice."
去柏林的《村声》杂♥志♥记者 对吧
You remember.
你还记得啊
I hear you have... amazing credentials.
听说你..."资质"很深
You'll have to excuse her.
你得多担待下
She's been drinking sloe gin fizzes.
她刚才一直在喝野梅味杜松子酒
There is a lot of alcohol in it,
这酒的酒精含量还蛮高的
but they just taste so good.
但喝起来 口感真不错
That's an enticing combination.
这种组合真是难以抗拒
Here. Take mine.
来 喝我这杯吧
She triples the sugar.
她往酒里加了3倍的糖
Great song.
这首歌♥很棒
Listen, earlier on the plane--
听着 早先在飞机上的时候...
Joe, this--this is Maggie's friend Sam.
乔 这位是玛吉的朋友山姆
Sam is, um, he's into s--philosophy.
山姆是位...哲学迷
Nice to meet you.
很高兴认识你
"We have all been in this white doghouse too long."
"你我在白种人的狗窟里待了太久了"
Excuse me?
你在说什么呢
Malcolm X.
马尔科姆·艾克斯
强调族裔对立 煽动黑人对白人的仇恨
马尔科姆·艾克斯 黑色穆♥斯♥林♥组织成员
Right.
好吧
You two have fun.
你们俩好好聊
Hello, Miss.
你好 小姐
I seem to have left my lighter at your establishment.
我好像把打火机落在贵处了
I'd like to return it to you, Mr. Lonza,
龙沙先生 在把打火机还给您之前
but you'll have to describe it first.
您得先描述一下打火机的样式
Make sure it's yours.
以确保这是您的打火机
Smooth,
手感光滑
cool to the touch,
触感极佳
hot flame.
火苗很旺
Well, that describes any old lighter.
任何一款老式打火机都可以这样描述
Well, then I guess, um...
这样的话 我就得...
I'll have to inspect it.
亲自检查一下才行了
It's definitely yours.
果然是您的
When you called in the middle of the night
你半夜打电♥话♥给我
and said, "Come over to my place.",
说"来我这儿吧"时
this isn't exactly what I expected.
我等的就是这句话
Oh? What did you expect?
是吗 你等这句干嘛
Something that involves a few less people.
当然是等着去找个没人的地方
Well, as far as I'm concerned, Michael,
迈克尔 任凭这屋里人来人往
you're the only one in the room.
我的眼里只有你
马德里巴拉哈斯国际机场
当天早些时候
No.
不是吧
Four times.
一夜四次
In a row?
中间还不带停
Mike Ruskin of "The village voice"?
你确定是《村声》记者迈克·罗斯金吗
Has very impressive credentials.
"资历"很深哦
Colette, truth or dare?
克莉蒂 真心话还是大冒险
Dare.
大冒险
Of course.
那是
Something Colette would never do.
让克莉蒂做件 她从没干过的事
Okay, okay.
我懂的
Oh, got it. Fly the plane.
想到了 开飞机
Don't be ridiculous.
别瞎闹
It has to be something she can actually accomplish.
要说些她能干成的事
A girl on the "Clipper horizon"
在"飞剪号♥"上工作的女孩
made it happen.
一切皆有可能
Really?
真的假的
Yes, and six months later...
那是 说不定再过6个月
She was married to her Captain.
她就要嫁给机长了
Well, Dean does seem awfully fond of you.
迪恩貌似对你挺来电的
Oh, I doubt he's that fond.
我觉得他没那么来电
Fine. Tie a knot in the stem.
行了 用樱桃的茎秆打个结吧
No hands.
不准用手
Now, Laura.
劳拉 轮到你了
Okay. Truth.
好吧 真心话
I took nude photos.
我拍了裸照
I was supposed to wait for the question, wasn't I?
这会不是该你们提问吗 不是吗
The "Life" Magazine photographer?
是《生活》杂♥志♥的摄影师给你拍的吗
No. Laura, what were you thinking?
不是吧 劳拉 你是怎么想的啊
I was thinking that I wanted
我当时心想
to embrace my sexuality on my terms.
我要趁年轻时 好好展示下自己的美色
Most girls do that with a bottle of a red
大多数姑娘都会拿着瓶红酒
and a roomy backseat.
坐在宽敞的后座上拍裸照
Maggie! I didn't do that.
玛吉 我才没那么做呢
I didn't do that. No, it was--
我没那样做 准确说来...
It was about self-expression...
这是种表现自我的方式
and he wasn't the right guy for sex.
而且他不适合做炮♥友♥
He was the right guy for nude photos.
他就适合给人拍裸照
What, there's a right guy for that?
居然有男人只适合给人拍裸照
Sorry to interrupt, ladies.
女士们 恕我冒昧打扰
I know you girls thought this flight was a freebie,
我知道你们都认为 这趟航♥班♥是附赠福利
but Pan Am's doing a little favor for Uncle Sam.
但有时 泛美需要给山姆大叔行个方便
Shuttling sailors, to be precise,
这次是运送水手 确切点说
sailors who spent the last six months underwater,
这些水手过去六个月一直在从事水下作业
So let's--let's clean up the girlie business.
所以...快把这摊东西收拾好
Is there... is there something wrong with your mouth?
你的嘴...没事吧
Oh, impressive.
真厉害
Okay. I think we're done here, ladies.
好了 女士们 该干正事了
Help me up.
快扶我起来
Oh my god.
天呐
Where's my jacket?
我的夹克哪去了
Welcome to Pan Am.
欢迎乘坐泛美航♥空♥
Please take a seat in our first class.
请前往头等舱就坐
Welcome.
欢迎
Welcome aboard, sir.
长官 欢迎登机
Joe. Name's joe.
叫我乔就可以了
Welcome to Pan Am.
欢迎乘坐泛美航♥空♥
Here you go. Stay dry.
伞给你 别淋着雨了
Thanks. Best debriefing of the month.
谢啦 这个月来最棒的一次任务汇报
Ciao. Ciao.
再见 再见
You're leaving?
你今晚不住这
Well... sharing a room only works most of the time.
有时候...合租不太方便
Right. I'll see you tomorrow.
也对 那明天见
Have a good night.
那晚安了哈
Joe.
乔
I... thought you left already.
我以为...你已经走了
I hit the head.
我刚才撞倒了头
Listen, you better keep this joint a secret,
你最好别把这事儿说出去
or every bluejacket and boatswain in the navy
不然的话 每一个水手长和水手
is gonna show up in your living room.
都会出现在你的房♥间里的
I'm glad you had fun.
我很高兴你玩得开心
Well, um... Good-bye.
那么 再见了
I thought I was staying the night.
我原以为 我可以留下来过夜
Maggie I told me I could have the couch...
玛吉说 我可以睡沙发
剧集 | 泛美航空(2011) | 导航列表