剧集 | 泛美航空(2011) | 导航列表
I can't do this.
我♥干♥不了这事
Go ahead and tell Dean. Tell him everything.
你去告诉迪恩 把事情合盘托出吧
Maggie, let's not get crazy.
玛吉 有话好说
What's the worst that can happen?
还能糟到哪去啊
You lose Pan Am. You lose everything.
丢掉泛美的工作 你就一无所有了
I'll take that risk.
我愿意冒这个险
And why would you do that?
你为什么要这样
Because you got the wrong Maggie.
因为你错看我了
Because I can always go back to changing the world,
因为我总能重新出发 努力奋斗
one doorbell at a time,
改变世界
and because most of all, I'm nothing like you.
最重要的是 我和你不是一路人
You're leaving so soon?
这么快就要走了
I was having such a good time.
我玩的有点乐不思蜀了
I almost forgot I have an early flight.
差点忘了要赶早班飞机
Let me at least walk you out.
至少让我送你出去
Where is that ticket?
票哪去了
Oh, uh, is this-- is this yours?
这是 这是您的吗
Oh, yes, 47. It's mine.
是啊 四十七号♥ 是我的
Are you sure it's yours?
确定是您的吗
You wouldn't be trying to swipe some poor stranger's jacket.
您不会是想偷拿某个无辜陌生人的外套吧
I would never do that.
我可不会这么做
Oh, here.
过来
Please, allow me to help?
容我帮您一把
Are all American women this accommodating?
美国女人都那么乐于助人吗
Oh, well, you'll have to come to America to find out.
那你得亲自去美国确认一下了
Oh, I'm sorry. Where is your coat?
抱歉 你的外套呢
You know, I think I left my ticket in the powder room.
我好像把票落在化妆间了
I guess this is good-bye.
看来得说再见了
In Rome, we never say good-bye. Arrivederci.
在罗马 我们不说再见 [意大利语的再见]
Until we meet again.
直到重逢
Gotcha.
搞定
The guy was a prince.
那家伙居然是个王子
That's just my luck.
算我倒霉
He fit a profile.
他确实符合描述
Now it's back to me.
嫌疑又回到我身上了
You fit another profile.
你符合另一种情况
Many of these smugglers work from the inside.
这种走私犯大多是内部人员
Who has better access to the cargo hold than a pilot?
有谁会比飞行员更容易出入货舱呢
If you really want to catch this guy,
要是你真想逮住那个人
I would look within your company.
就要从你们公♥司♥内部下手
Excuse me.
失陪一下
Ah, Captain Lowrey, just the man I'm looking for.
劳里机长 我正想找你
Find another ride home.
找别人载你回去吧
Collette.
克莉蒂
Hey, would you hear me out?
你能听我说句话吗
I don't want another discussion.
我不想再和你说什么了
I was wrong. Okay?
我错了 好吗
I was wrong about Omar,
奥马尔的事是我错了
and I've been wrong about a lot of things, and I'm sorry.
在很多事情上都是我错了 我很抱歉
I thought that I could protect you,
我以为我能保护你
but I understand that I can't do that anymore, so...
但我明白我不能再这样做了 所以
I'm gonna respect your wishes, and I'll leave you alone.
我会尊重你的意愿 还你清净
I'm sorry. These are already spoken for.
对不起 这些都已经被买♥♥下了
I can see why. She looks so brave.
我知道为什么 她看上去那么勇敢
A pioneer.
身先士卒
I think she has a pretty bright future.
我认为她前途一片光明
Can I take your coat? Thank you.
把外套给我吧 谢谢
So are you ready to meet Andy?
所以你准备好见安迪了吗
Yes. Yes, I am.
是的 准备好了
Good, good, 'cause word on the street
很好 因为坊间传言
is he's looking for a new model--
他在物色一位新模特
Someone brave, you know, a pioneer.
一个勇敢的 你知道 开拓者
He wants me?
他想找我
We'll see. He'll be here in a minute.
他一会就到 到时见分晓
Do you wanna sit down? Sure.
你想坐下吗 当然
Teddy, I've been thinking about last night.
泰迪 我一直在想昨晚的事
So have I.
我也是
And I think you were right.
我想你是对的
It gets better.
都会变好的
And that's marriage, right?
婚姻就是如此 不是吗
You start with something,
随着时间成长茁壮
and you build on it, grow it.
需要去经营 去培育
No, that's not marriage.
不 婚姻并非如此
You can't... build on something if there's no honesty.
不坦诚相对的话 不会有结果
Okay.
好吧
You want honesty.
你想要坦诚
Yeah.
是啊
Yes.
的确
I am... more comfortable with women than men.
比起男人 我更喜欢和女人在一起
And I don't know why...
我不知道为什么
or how it happened.
也不知道怎么会这样
It's something I always felt.
就是总有这种感觉
But what I do know,
但我清楚地知道
Teddy...
泰迪
is that I love you,
我爱你
and I want to be married to you.
我想和你结婚
How?
怎么结
Don't you see?
你不明白吗
It'll be perfect.
这样会很完美
You can... see whoever you want,
你想见谁都可以
and... I can see who I want.
我也能去见我想见的人
But we'll still have us--
但我们仍然拥有彼此
our life, our family,
我们的生活 我们的家
the house and the white picket fence.
我们的房♥子和白栅栏
We can still have everything.
我们仍然可以拥有一切
You can even have Laura.
你甚至可以拥有劳拉
Laura?
劳拉
I see the way you look at each other.
从你们看对方的眼神就知道了
A woman knows.
女人的直觉
oh, my god! Oh, no!
天啊 不
What are they saying?
他们在说什么
What's going on?
出什么事了
What's wrong? For Juan Trippe, right away.
怎么了 找胡安·特里普 快
Yeah. I don't know.
是啊 我不知道
No!
不
We interrupt this program
我们中断节目
for a CBS news emergency bulletin.
紧急插播CBS新闻
This is Walter Cronkite in our newsroom.
沃尔特·克朗凯特在编辑部为您报道
There has been an attempt,
您可能已经听说了
as perhaps you know now,
肯尼迪总统遇刺
on the life of President Kennedy.
命悬一线
He was wounded in an automobile
他在一辆从达拉斯机场驶往
driving from Dallas Airport into downtown Dallas,
达拉斯市中心的汽车上受伤
along with Governor Connally of Texas.
中枪的还有德州州长康纳利
They've been taken to Parkland Hospital there,
他们被送往当地的帕克兰医院
where their condition is as yet unknown.
现状如何 尚且未知
He was cut down by bullets
他在车队驶近达拉斯
as his motorcade approached downtown Dallas.
市中心时被子弹击倒
He is now in the emergency room of Parkland Hospital.
他现在正在帕克兰医院接受急救
He is remaining in the emergency room
他仍然留在急诊室
because, uh, Secret Service aides
因为特勤局助理
say that the facilities there are as good as elsewhere.
称那里的设备与别处无异
As of ten minutes ago, a White House aide
截止到十分钟前 白宫助理
says that the President was still alive.
称总统仍然活着
The extent of his injury,
他的伤情如何
whether it is indeed critical or not,
是否极为严重
is not--has not been officially confirmed by...
仍未得到官方确认
He'll be fine. He has to be fine.
他会没事的 他必须没事
剧集 | 泛美航空(2011) | 导航列表