剧集 | 泛美航空(2011) | 导航列表
Previously on "Pan Am"...
《泛美航♥空♥》前情提要
Let's keep it in new york, Ginny.
回纽约再说吧 金妮
Monte carlo was a lark.
在蒙特卡洛那么儿戏
She does have a way about her.
她确实特立独行
I love her.
我爱她
I've fallen in love.
我爱上你了
What if I could tell you something about someone
如果我可以告诉你一些
you're very close to?
你身边亲近之人的事呢
Don't pose.
别摆姿势
I don't suppose I could... make it up to you?
我想我是没法补偿你了 对吧
Could make you a list.
我可以给你写张清单
I'll get you a pen.
我去给你拿支笔
My mind is full of you.
我脑子里全是你
Are you in danger?
你有危险吗
Tito has put an entire nation in danger.
铁托把整个国家置于危险之中
You want me to spy for you? For us.
你想让他给你当间谍 是为我们
Welcome to the big leagues.
欢迎加入精英团队
I think I'm in love.
我看得都着迷了
And you, beaute?
美人儿 你呢
Oh. Yes. They're beautiful.
是的 这些照片真漂亮
They're so...
拍得真...
I was going for heavenly.
我这次的摄影追求神性
A "Female as the visible manifestation
比如 类似"女性作为
of the deity's presence on earth" kind of thing.
世间神性的展现"之类的主题
Graham, these portraits are remarkable.
格拉曼 这些肖像拍得真惊艳
And you're an artist.
你真的是个艺术家
A true artist.
如假包换
You've been holding out on me.
你总是对我有所保留
Excuse me?
什么意思
You never mentioned you had an interest.
你以前没说过对这方面感兴趣
In photographers?
你是指摄影师
I mean... In photography?
哦 不对 摄影吗
I'm just a beginner. I...
我才刚入门 我...
Me and my instamatic.
只会用傻瓜相机
But these...these are...
但这些照片...拍得真...
inspiring.
有灵性
I thought shooting girls
我以为你的专长是给
serving appetizers on a plane was your specialty.
飞机里上开胃菜的姑娘拍照呢
Well, appetizers are in back.
你说的系列在后头呢
Well, now I see the problem--
我现在知道问题出在哪儿了
Laura was wearing far too many clothes.
劳拉衣服穿太多了
Maggie! I suffered through it.
玛吉 别逗了 我还是忍♥住了
Well, it's a great show, Graham.
格拉曼 展出很棒
Thanks for inviting us.
谢谢你邀请我们
Thanks for coming.
也谢谢你抽空来
Laura, um, can you take a cab home?
劳拉 能自己打车回家吗
Yes, sure.
当然
Graham, the girls that do this...
格拉曼 答应拍照的这些姑娘...
Who are they?
都是哪些人呢
Friends, models,
有些是朋友 有些是模特
and, uh, they're not girls.
而且她们都不是小姑娘了
They're... women.
都是成熟♥女♥性
Right.
好吧
They're not embarrassed?
她们难道不会觉得尴尬吗
No, they're liberated.
当然不 她们都很开放的
But you can't see their faces.
但她们都没露脸啊
Anonymous can be liberating.
不露脸也算很开放啊
For them, it's an experience of self-expression.
对她们来说 这是种自我的表达
I never thought I'd wish I wasn't going to Rome.
我没想到自己竟会不想飞罗马
This is all your fault.
都怪你
Rome? Not so special.
罗马吗 这又不稀奇
Pantheon? Colosseum? Vatican?
难道像万神殿 斗兽场 梵蒂冈
That's no big deal?
这样的地方不稀奇吗
Well, you haven't seen my country.
因为你还没到我的国家看过
Croatia is better than all of europe combined.
克罗地亚可比整个欧洲加起来还稀奇
I'm really sad for them.
我真为他们感到悲哀
You know? I-I pity their shame.
你懂吗 我同情他们受羞辱
I think you're jealous.
我估计你是羡慕嫉妒恨吧
Of Italy? Ha!
嫉妒意大利 得了吧
Or maybe you're just full of nationalistic pride
或者你只是民族自豪感作祟罢了
like us yanks.
就跟我们这些美♥国♥佬♥一样
Well, yes and no.
这话只说对了一半
Niko, I've been afraid to ask,
尼克 有个问题我一直想问
but I've wanted to...
但又害怕说出口
Have you ever thought about the desirability of living here?
你有想过留在这里吗
You're trying to tempt me?
你是想诱惑我留下 对吗
No.
才不呢
Yes.
是啦
We have freedom here, and...
这里很自♥由♥ 而且...
we have decency.
我们这儿也很体面
Decency?
你是说体面
Desirability?
外加向往吗
Sounds like you're describing yourself.
听起来像是在说你自己
If you're going to Rome,
如果要飞罗马
You should practice your Italian.
你该多练练意大利语
I'll test you. Translate this--
让我来测试一下 你来翻译
"La croazia e molto piu bella di Italia"...
[意大利语]
"Croatia is much more beautiful than Italy..."
"克罗地亚要比意大利美得多"
"E tu sei piu bella..."
[意大利语]
"And you are more beautiful..."
"而你比..."
"Di qualsiasi altra donna in qualsiasi posto."
[意大利语]
"than any woman anywhere."
"这世上的任何女人都漂亮"
I don't believe this.
真不敢相信
This--what you're doing-- it makes no sense!
这就是你给我的回应 真是荒谬
Ginny, calm down.
金妮 冷静下
Oh, that's rich!
亏你说得出口
You break up with me,
你跟我分了手
and when I react with understandable astonishment,
而我现在这样再合情合理不过了
you tell me to "calm down"?
你却叫我"冷静下"吗
I thought we'd--we'd have to be a couple to break up.
我觉得...我们还是像情侣一样分手吧
So what? I was just a good time?
那又怎样 我只是一段插曲吗
Is that what you're telling me?
你是想表达这意思吗
Yes, Ginny, that's what we were having,
没错 金妮 你理解得没错
A good time.
就是断插曲
And I'm pretty sure I was a piece on the side.
我很确定我也只是你人生中的插曲
Are you missing something?
你是不是搞错了
Was I unclear when I said "I love you"?
我说"我爱你" 意思还不明确吗
I'm sorry.
那抱歉了
Perfect.
好极了
How perfect! I tell you that I love you,
太妙了 我跟你说我爱你
and you tell me you're sorry. II am.
而你却跟我说很抱歉 是很抱歉
Oh, you're sorry, all right.
好吧 就一句对不起
You are a sorry, sorry man!
你真是个绝顶负心汉
Would you keep your voice down?
能小声点吗
Aren't you and Everett just two peas in a pathetic pod?
难道你跟埃弗雷德都是一路货色吗
"Yes, no, come, go."
招之则来 挥之则去
Everett should have known better.
他真该看清你的嘴脸
About what?
什么意思
Oh, don't be dense.
少给我打马虎眼
I brought champagne and I said the words,
我拿着香槟对着他说
"I'm all yours."
"悉听尊便"
You left him?
你跟他吹了吗
He had his chance, and he blew it.
他挽留过我 但没有成功
I thought we had a future together, Dean.
我以为我们将来能在一起的 迪恩
I thought this was what you wanted.
我以为这就是你想要的
You didn't leave him for me.
你才不是为了我离开的他
And I never made you any promises.
我从没向你许下任何承诺
Oh, that's right.
没错
You just strung me along, didn't you?
是你把我一个人吊在那的 不是吗
You did a fine job stringing yourself along.
是你自己非要吊死在一棵树上
剧集 | 泛美航空(2011) | 导航列表