剧集 | 泛美航空(2011) | 导航列表
This is the operator, sir.
先生 我是接线员
I'm sorry. This number for this residence has been disconnected.
很抱歉 这个号♥码没有接通
Eventful flight?
这次飞行事故重重吧
You're late.
你来晚了
You're...British.
你是那个英国人
Keen powers of perception.
直觉很敏锐
Give it a moment. You'll catch up.
消化一下吧 你会想明白的
I take it you weren't detained at customs.
看来你没被海关拘留
Roger Anderson, MI6.
我是军情六处的罗杰·安德森
I'll be one of your london contacts.
你在伦敦的接头人之一
The passport?
那个护照
One of many.
只是我众多证件中的一个
You didn't think we'd throw you into the field
你没想到我们会赋你重任前
without a test, now, did you?
先让你通过一番测试吧 对吗
You passed, by the way...
顺便一提 你合格了
barely.
勉强通过
You walked out with it, didn't you?
你故意这么做的 是不是
No matter.
无所谓了
We were testing mind-set. We were testing will.
我们要测试你的心理承受能力及意志力
Your real assignments might, in fact, be easier.
你实际的任务其实没这么难
Almost all foreign diplomats and businessmen,
几乎所有的外交官 商人及其他人士
persons posing as such fly Pan Am.
都会乘坐泛美这样的航♥班♥
You'll be expected to keep your eyes and ears open
你要做的就是耳听四面眼观八方
and communicate back to us.
把有用的信息反馈给我们
Sometimes you'll function as a courier.
有时候你的身份如同信使
Bridget?
布丽奇特
Bridget?
布丽奇特
But you must use discretion at all times.
但你必须时刻做到微言慎行
Make no mistake.
不能犯一点错误
We call it a cold war for a reason.
"冷战"得名是有其原因的
I understand.
我明白
I certainly hope that you do.
我希望你确实明白
Mr.Anderson, people have underestimated me my entire life,
安德森先生 我总被大家低估
and they've been wrong.
他们都错了
Yes, well, we'll see if you...
那我们就拭目以待
live up to your recommendation.
看你是否如推荐人所说的那样
Wait. It was Bridget, wasn't it?
等等 是布丽奇特 对吗
Bridget arranged that meeting with Richard in Rome.
是布丽奇特安排我在罗马和理查德见面
She had an eye for talent.
她曾有伯乐般的慧眼
"Had"?
曾
Am I her replacement?
我是她的代替者吗
I have great hopes for you, Kate.
我对你寄望很高 凯特
I think I like debriefing.
我喜欢飞行任务汇报
It's unofficial, but mandatory.
虽然没那么正式 但却是必须的
Tomorrow another plane takes off to someplace new.
明天有新航♥班♥起飞前往新地点
Vanished--today's mistakes.
今日的过失便会随之烟消云散
Their only trace-- a touch more wisdom.
而这抹抹伤痕会化为智慧加于我体
I think I understand you better in French.
你还是说法语吧 我听不懂哎
Is that the British edition?
这是英国版吗
Oh, no.
不 不是
Well, I had to get my own copy.
我得自己留一份
Another continent? I can't get away from it.
都超越洲际了 我真是逃不掉了
Why would you want to?
你为什么想逃呢
I'm not that picture. I...I could never live up to that.
我并非照片里这个人 我哪有这么优秀
Because it's not you.It is the promise of you.
因为这不是你 而是你对自己的承诺
This is all of us.
而这个代表我们所有人
Face it.
面对现实吧
If Bridget were predictable,
若布丽奇特不这么令人琢磨不透
You would eventually lose interest.
你迟早会对她丧失兴趣
I've hit on enough of these girls to know
就我往日对她们的勾搭经验来看
that they're not like normal women.
这些姑娘与其他女人不同
They're... Blah. I don't know.
她们...怎么说呢 我也不知道
They're... mutations.
她们...变幻莫测
I think I know where you're going wrong there, Ace.
专家先生 我想我知道你为何总是失败了
Well, I mean that as a compliment.
我是在夸她们
You think the first man to crawl out of the primordial ooze
你以为先驱者在探路时会知道自己
knew he was different? No.
与众不同吗 不会
He just had an impulse that there was more to life
他只是直觉使然 知道在新天地会
than primordial ooze.
得到新惊喜
Is this you trying to make me feel better?
你说这些是在安慰我吗
uh...See--you see that table over there?
看见那边那一桌了吗
That is natural selection at work,
她们就是不由自主地选择了这份职业
my friend.
我的朋友
they don't know
她们并不知道
that they're a new breed of woman.
她们成为了新生代女人的标志
They just had an impulse to...take flight.
是这种逐日追风的意念让她们当了空乘
So don't try and ground 'em.
那就不要约束她们
That was a tricky approach tonight.
今晚的任务完成得够妙啊
Hell of a landing...
降落得如此顺利
Captain.
机长
Appreciate that.
深表感谢
It's the only time you're ever gonna hear it.
想听夸奖的话也就这次了
You got it.
懂了吧
Take two more, please.
再来两杯
Yeah, I heard Mickey down at baggage...
我听说米奇在行李处...
剧集 | 泛美航空(2011) | 导航列表