剧集 | 泛美航空(2011) | 导航列表
I don't--I don't wanna sneak around anymore.
我不想再偷偷摸摸
Neither do I.
我也不想
I don't--I don't wanna pretend anymore.
也不想再假装和你毫无关系了
I can't pretend anymore, Dean.
我不能再装了 迪恩
Not when I've fallen in love.
不能在我真正爱上一个人时这样
Margaret.
玛格丽特
Margaret,
玛格丽特
before you go, the base manager's expecting you in his office.
走之前去地勤主管办公室一趟 他在等你
Already?
这么快
Now? I'm sorry.
现在吗 我很抱歉
Margaret?
玛格丽特
Now.
现在就去
Okay, um,
好的
tell him I'll be there in a minute.
告诉他我马上到
Mr. Henson,
汉森先生
I hate to bother you again.
非常抱歉再次打扰您
But if you would reconsider helping me out--
但如果您能重新考虑帮帮我
I already told you, I don't get involved in--
我已经告诉你了 我不参与...
What if I returned the favor?
如果我能报答您呢
Saving your job is more than a favor.
救你免被开除可是个大恩情
What if I could tell you something
如果我可以告诉你一些
about someone you're very close to?
关于你身边亲近的人的事呢
Miss Havemeyer.
海文梅尔小姐
Miss Ryan,
瑞恩小姐
I heard you made a new friend
听说你在从巴西回来的
on your flight home from Brazil.
航程中交了新朋友
I try to make friends wherever I go.
我到哪都愿意交朋友
I can only imagine.
那还真没看出来
Bem-vindo. Como eu posso ajudar?
欢迎您 请问有什么需要[葡萄牙语]
Welcome, how can I help you?
欢迎您 请问有什么需要
Bem-vindo. Como eu posso ajudar?
欢迎您 请问有什么需要
Bem-vindo. Como eu posso...
欢迎您 请问有什么...
剧集 | 泛美航空(2011) | 导航列表