剧集 | 泛美航空(2011) | 导航列表
Previously on "Pan Am"...
《泛美航♥空♥》前情提要
Do you not wanna get married?
你不想结婚对吗
You need to decide,
你现在必须作出决定
because this is your life.
因为人生是你自己的
I wanna see the world.
我要看遍整个世界
I'll become a Pan Am stewardess.
我要成为泛美的空姐
"Upon boarding, passengers are greeted
"从登机的那一刻起 迎接乘客的
"by the international beauty and grace
"是全球美丽与优雅的化身
"known as the Pan Am stewardess."
"即泛美空乘人员"
Are you wearing your girdle?
你穿紧身褡了吗
Yes, ma'am.
穿了
Pan am flight 292 is now boarding.
泛美292号♥航♥班♥即将登机
I didn't know you'd be on this flight.
我不知道你在这架飞机上
What a coincidence.
真巧啊
I didn't know you were married.
我也不知道你已经结婚了
Should we spike his food or his drink?
我们是该在他的食物还是饮料里加料
Both.
都加
I work for the U.S. Government.
我为美国政♥府♥工作
Intelligence.
情报工作
You fit the profile perfectly--
你的条件更适合这工作
Beautiful, well educated.
漂亮 受过良好教育
The Pan Am stewardess can travel all around the world
泛美的空姐可以飞到全球任何一个角落
without suspicion.
不会被任何人怀疑
And I have the perfect cover.
而且我还有最完美的身份掩护
Marry me! I can't say "Yes" Now.
嫁给我 我现在不能答应你
Bridget.
布丽奇特
Bridget arranged that meeting in Rome.
是布丽奇特安排我在罗马和理查德见面的
She had an eye for talent.
她过去慧眼识英
"Had"?
过去
Am I her replacement?
我是她的继任者吗
Hello, miss.
早啊 小姐
Couldn't help but notice your predicament.
实在不忍♥对你的窘境视而不见
Unfortunate, no. Are you going my way?
才不是你想的那样 咱俩顺路吗
Ah, it depends. Where you going?
这就看情况了 你要去哪儿
Me? Paris.
我吗 巴黎
You've gotta be kidding me.
你开玩笑的吧
I'm going to Paris.
我也去巴黎
You don't say.
也太巧了吧
Sometimes the stars align.
无巧不成书啊
Say, I could give you a lift...
这样吧 我载你一段路
But I'll have to warn you.
但丑话说前头
You'll have to cook my dinner,
你得给我做饭吃
bring me coffee, make occasional small talk.
给我煮咖啡 偶尔陪我聊聊天
Some steep demands.
这要求有点过分
It's a long walk to Paris.
去巴黎可是路途遥远
Fine.
好吧
On one small condition.
不过有个小条件
I swear, just another minute. Laura!
真的 就再等一会儿 劳拉
I couldn't find my blue shawl.
我找不到蓝披巾
Did you pick it up from home?
你从家里带来了吗
I don't know. I couldn't see through all the smoke.
不知道 当时着急忙慌的没注意
Smoke?
着急忙慌
Yes, mother was breathing fire.
对啊 老妈当时火冒三丈
Right. What are you moving to Paris?
也对 你搬这么多东西去巴黎干嘛
Well, I wanted to have plenty of room to bring things home.
我想多带些箱子 好多带点东西回家
And you couldn't find your steamer trunk?
你不会带个超大行李箱吗
Oh, I almost forgot. I have something for you.
对了 差点忘了 我有样东西要给你
Can't it wait?
不能等会吗
No, it'll only take a second. Here.
不 就一会儿功夫 瞧
What is it?
什么东西
Remember this?
还记得吗
We did it.
梦想成真了
We're really going, together.
这次是真要一起去巴黎啦
How did you get this out of your room?
你怎么从自己房♥里拿出来的
Did you call daddy?
你打电♥话♥给老爸了
And risk mother finding out? No way.
万一被妈妈发现怎么办 当然没打
I had Maria send it.
我让玛丽亚寄过来的
It's a sad day when your maid's more accepting
想想家里女仆都比妈妈更理解我们
than your mother.
真可悲
But it's not a sad day.
今天可是个好日子
It's the best day in a long time--
简直就是这么久以来最高兴的一天
The day you and I finally make it to Paris!
因为我们终于能一起去巴黎了
You have to stay on the right side of the road.
记住靠右行驶
I'm French, not English.
我是法国人 又不是英国人
I'm fairly confident this is a bad idea.
我早知道这么做要遭殃
Oh, come on. What are you afraid of?
少来 你有什么好怕的
Where do I start?
都不知该从何说起
No, before we do this,
等等 在你开车前
do you have any questions?
有什么要问的吗
Only one.
就一个问题
How fast does it go?
这车能跑多快
That's the wrong question.
你这么问就别开了
We had a deal!
我们可说好了
Thank you.
谢啦
You have your license on you, right?
你有驾照吧
What license?
什么驾照
Did you know there are 2,000 windows
凡尔赛宫有两千扇窗户
in the palace at Versailles?
这你知道吗
Maybe you shouldn't read and walk at the same time.
不能这么边走路边看书
Ooh, pardon.
你说什么
And over 2,000 acres of formal garden.
园林居然占地2000多英亩
No kidding.
那是
Laura, there you are.
劳拉 可算找到你了
In body. Her mind is elsewhere.
人在 可心早飞到法国去了
I'm cramming for Paris.
我还在临时抱佛脚呢
Go ahead. Quiz me.
来 测测看我
Uh, height of the Eiffel Tower.
埃菲尔铁塔多高
324 meters.
324米
Built by? Gustave Eiffel.
建造者是 古斯塔夫·埃菲尔
Well, that oughta come in handy.
迟早会派上用场的
Colette!
克莉蒂
Thank you again.
还是谢谢
I'd like to say "Anytime,"
我本来想说"乐意效劳"
But... No.
不过 还是算了
Bye. I'll see you soon.
再见 待会儿见
I salute you, captain.
机长 真有你的啊
Oh, not now, Sanjeev.
森吉 现在可不是说这话的时候
Very impressed.
真没想到啊
Sanjeev?
森吉
Back on the horse.
又重振旗鼓了
No, I'm not back on the horse.
才不是呢
Understood.
我懂的
The pain au chocolat at Fauchon Patisserie near Madeleine.
马德莲教堂附近 馥颂甜点店的巧克力卷
Definitely amazing, but not the best.
那家确实不错 但还不是最棒的
What's the best?
那最棒的是什么
A la mere de famille, en montmartre.
蒙马特区的家母甜点店
Les orangettes enrobees de chocolat.
那儿的黑巧克力棒最赞
I wanna try everything.
我每样都想吃
You'd be advised to limit yourself to one, Miss Cameron.
卡梅隆小姐 建议你将身材控制在一♥码♥
You've gained another pound.
你又胖了一磅
Do we need to revisit your personal weight limit?
需要我重申你的体重限制吗
Oh. No, Miss Havemeyer.
不用 海文梅尔小姐
Attention, passengers...
乘客们请注意
Miss Cameron, you have a call.
卡梅隆小姐 你有个电♥话♥
Redheaded Cameron.
红头发的卡梅隆小姐
Pay phone. Your father.
你父亲打电♥话♥找你
Daddy?
爸爸
Okay. I'll see you on board.
好的 飞机上见
You're next, Miss Ryan.
到你了 瑞恩小姐
Oh, please. After you.
您先请吧
剧集 | 泛美航空(2011) | 导航列表