剧集 | 泛美航空(2011) | 导航列表
His name is Vitaly Berzin.
他叫维塔利·伯津
He is on the central committee...
他是苏共中♥央♥委员
and this is his private number.
这是他的私人号♥码
You're kidding, right?
你是在开玩笑吧
He is willing to intercede, but it's going to take cash.
他愿意去说情 但他要现金
And a lot of it, and I know you have it.
很多现金 我知道你有
How does a Pan Am stewardess have connections at the Kremlin?
泛美空姐怎么会跟克林姆林宫有联♥系♥的
How does a Pan Am pilot smuggle thousands of dollars
泛美飞行员怎么有能耐跨越国境
in black market merchandise across international borders?
向黑市走私数千美元的货物
He's waiting to hear from you.
他正在等你的电♥话♥
Who are you?
你是什么人
I'm a concerned sister.
一个忧心的姐姐
We should all have sisters like you.
我们人人都该有个像你这样的姐姐
Bus to airport has arrived.
去机场的车到了
Pazhalsta gather belongings.
请带好自己的行李
You leave in two minutes.
两分钟后出发
Why are you not starting engines?
你们怎么还不发动引擎
Because I'm not flying this plane.
因为我不准备起飞
Neither is he.
他也不会
This aircraft lacks authorization to stay in Soviet Union.
这架飞机停留在苏联的许可已经失效
You will only make situation worse.
你们滞留只会把事情搞得更糟
I don't care about your authorization. You will fly.
我可不管你的什么许可 你必须起飞
And you'll get off of my flight--
离开我的飞机
That won't be necessary.
没这个必要
You want to make this situation worse, then you go ahead.
你想把情况变的更糟 那就继续拧着吧
Shoot me, 'cause I'm not flying the damn plane.
开枪吧 反正我是不准备发动飞机了
Where are they taking us?
他们带我们去哪
I'm not--I'm not sure.
我不知道
There's a KGB interrogation facility outside Lubyanka.
(卢比扬卡 克格勃总部及其附属监狱的代称)
Interrogation?
审讯
They will question us separately.
他们会隔离审讯我们
They'll tell you things I said about you.
他们会告诉你 我说了你的坏话
Do not believe them.
不要相信他们
Okay, I won't.
好的 我不相信
I won't, but how do you know all this?
我不会的 但是你是怎么知道的
Stay strong.
坚强点
You, too.
你也是
You have friends in high places.
原来你们上头有人啊
Now you go.
你们走吧
I guess we'll have a good story to tell at Thanksgiving.
我们感恩节时 有传奇故事可以说了
All right, ladies, let's get, uh, wheels up
好了 女士们 让我们在
before they change their mind, huh?
他们改变主意之前起飞吧
That was pretty gutsy what you did.
你刚刚够有种的
Well, I didn't know what else to do.
我不知道还能怎么办
Guess it worked.
看起来奏效了
Yeah. As the russians say...
是啊 就像俄♥国♥人说的
Translation?
意思是
"He who doesn't risk
舍不得孩子
never gets to drink champagne."
套不着狼
Captain...
机长
the left seat is yours.
请你坐左边
Ladies and gentlemen, I'm happy to inform you:
女士们先生们 我很高兴地告诉大家
We have just left Soviet air space.
我们刚刚离开了苏联领空
One minute, we're in the back of the van,
我们前一刻还被关在货车里面
and the next, we're at the airport.
转瞬之间 就到了机场
How did that happen?
这是怎么回事
I guess somebody at Pan Am pulled some strings.
我猜是泛美的某个人动用了什么关系
You think it was that easy?
你觉得会这么简单吗
I have no idea.
我也不知道
Well, the worst part is they took my new camera.
最糟糕的是他们拿了我的新相机
Thank you.
谢谢你
For what?
谢什么
Well, for being, uh...
谢谢你这么...
for being patient.
耐心地等我
Colette, look, there--
克莉蒂 听着
there's something that I need to tell you.
我有话要告诉你
Where did you find this?
你在哪找到的这个
You tell me.
你来告诉我吧
Colette, I don't--I don't want to lie to you
克莉蒂 我从来没想过
ever about anything.
要欺骗你
Then don't.
那就别欺骗我
Say what you need to say.
有话直说吧
剧集 | 泛美航空(2011) | 导航列表