剧集 | 泛美航空(2011) | 导航列表
I played trumpet in high school.
高中时我吹小号♥
And, um, I wet the bed till I was 11.
还有 十一岁前我一直尿床
Why are you telling me all this?
干嘛要对我说这些
In the desperate hope that who I am as a person
我只是很想让你知道
is more interesting to you than who I am as a politician.
我本人比政客的身份更加有趣
You're trying to distract me.
你是想分散我的注意力
I'm trying to tell you...
我是想对你说
I like you.
我喜欢你
Scotch, please. Make it a quadruple.
苏格兰威士忌 四倍量
And then pour half of that into a second glass.
分两个杯子装
Add two cubes of ice to each,
每杯加两块冰
and deliver them with water backs.
再另来两杯水
You want me to get through lunch with my dad?
你想让我陪我爸吃完午饭吗
I'm protecting you from yourself.
我是在防止你伤害自己
It's what friends do.
做朋友应该的
Friends?
朋友
I don't need any more friends.
我不需要更多朋友
But only one girlfriend...
只要一个女友就够了
I hope?
是吗
Amanda, um, look, we need to talk.
阿曼达 我们得谈谈
Edward. Hey, pop.
爱德华 老爸
Mr. Vanderway. Amanda.
范德威先生 阿曼达
I just finished the back nine at Winged Foot with your dad.
我刚在翼脚俱乐部和你♥爸♥爸打完后九洞
Since when are you desperate enough
你怎么这么急切
to spend time with my son?
想要跟我儿子来往
Thank you.
谢谢
Colette.
克莉蒂
Do you have a moment?
有空吗
Of course.
当然
It must be strange, me turning up like this.
我这样出现 一定很奇怪吧
It is a little odd.
确实有点古怪
We heard you were married.
听说你结婚了
What?
什么
No.
不
Nothing could be further from the truth, Colette.
全都是假的 克莉蒂
Then what is the truth, Bridget?
那真♥相♥呢 布丽奇特
I was sick.
我病了
Very, very sick.
非常 非常严重
I didn't want to burden anyone,
我不想给任何人添麻烦
most of all, Dean.
尤其是迪恩
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
I never stopped loving him.
我一直爱着迪恩
I know he doesn't want to talk to me and I...
我知道他不肯听我解释 我...
I don't blame him.
我不怪他
But you two are friends.
但你们是朋友
Can you ask him to give me a chance?
帮我求他再给我一次机会好吗
Just to explain myself.
我只想澄清误会
Please, Colette.
求你了 克莉蒂
Yes.
好吧
Excuse me, Miss, uh,
小姐 麻烦你
I need another Tom Collins, please.
再帮我调一杯汤姆科林斯酒
Scotland Yard is none too happy
珠宝商遇害的事
about the jeweler's murder,
让伦敦警♥察♥局大为光火
nor are they convinced it was a simple robbery.
他们不相信是桩单纯的抢劫案
You made it look like a break-in, you took jewels--
你制♥造♥了抢劫现场 拿走了珠宝
Well, not enough, it would seem.
看来还不够
But it was a mission.
但那是项任务
He was selling It was a botched mission.
他贩卖♥♥... 我们搞砸了
The man in question may have been a traitor,
我们说到的这个人可能是个叛徒
but for various reasons,
出于种种原因
Scotland Yard can't know about that.
不能让伦敦警局知晓
Richard thinks you pulled the trigger.
理查德以为是你开的枪
Yes, of course he does.
他当然这么想
That's what I told him.
是我告诉他的
Why?
为什么
To avoid further speculation, MI6 would love to give
为免引起怀疑 军情六处肯定会找只替罪羊
Scotland Yard somebody's head on a platter,
送到伦敦警♥察♥局
which is why I have sworn up and down
所以我一口咬定
that I was the shooter.
我是凶手
You were merely an unfortunate witness.
而你只是一个倒霉的目击者
You lied to protect me.
你为了保护我而说谎
MI6 won't hand me over to Scotland Yard,
军情六处不会把我交给伦敦警♥察♥局
but they might sacrifice you.
但如果是你 就危险了
Unfortunately,
不幸的是
they don't entirely believe my story.
他们对我的话有所怀疑
Why not?
为什么
That is irrelevant.
那不重要
The point is,
关键在于
You have to take that polygraph
你必须接受测谎
and you have to lie...
并且要说谎
for both of our sakes.
为了我们俩
How do I do that?
我该怎么做
Don't worry. I'll teach you how.
别担心 我会教你
Little known secret-- when Edward was a little boy,
秘辛爆料 爱德华小时候
he refused to finger paint.
不肯用手指作画
Really? I didn't see the point.
是吗 你想说什么
It's not like we couldn't afford the brushes.
应该不是"我家没钱买♥♥画笔"吧
Alice used to sit next to his high chair
爱丽丝以前总是捧着一条湿毛巾
with a wet towel
坐在他的高脚椅旁边
because he wanted to be cleaned off
因为他摸一下食物
every time he touched the food.
就要擦一下手
I'm sure this is all very fascinating for Amanda,
对阿曼达来说 这些是很有意思
but maybe we could talk about something else.
不如我们换个话题吧
The point is,
重点就是
Edward never liked to get his hands dirty.
爱德华不愿意弄脏双手[意为动手实践]
Still doesn't.
现在也是
I live in Manhattan. It's not like I got a back 40 to plow.
我住在曼哈顿 没练过耕田的本事
Figure of speech, son.
只是打个比方 儿子
It means you don't apply yourself.
意思是 你总不愿吃苦
Maybe if you did, you'd be captain
不然你现在就是机长
instead of just first officer.
而不是什么第一副驾驶了
Hey, you know what?
听着 我告诉你
You know, speaking of little-known secrets,
说到秘辛爆料
Mr. Vanderway,
范德威先生
Daddy told me that your freshman year at Warwick,
爸爸告诉我 您在沃维克的第一年
you were part of the theater club's annual light opera.
参加过戏剧社的年度轻歌♥剧表演
I don't remember that.
我不记得了
No. No. I'm certain it was you.
我敢肯定您参加了
Teddy, I bet you didn't know
泰迪 我打赌你还不知道
your father was an actor.
你父亲做过演员
No, I didn't, Amanda.
我不知道 阿曼达
Daddy said you were desperate to join the club,
爸爸说您不顾一切想参演
but there weren't any male roles left,
但已经没有男性角色了
so you volunteered to play one of the female roles.
所以您自告奋勇 选了个女角
You played a girl?
你演过女孩
It was "The Mikado," If I remember correctly.
如果没记错的话 那部戏叫《日本天♥皇♥》
The female parts were traditionally played
里面的女角通常由
by the girls at Miss Fielding's school.
菲尔丁女子学院的姑娘出演
But when your father approached
可是你父亲找到导演
the director and begged...
百般恳求...
Oh, it sounds like you really applied yourself, pop.
您真是锲而不舍啊 老爸
I was a damn good yum-yum, if I do say so myself.
我觉得我演那个角色性感极了
**You'll never know how much I really love you*
*你永远不懂 我对你的爱
**You'll never know how much I really care*
*你永远不懂 我对你的情
**Listen*
*听着
**Do you want to know a secret?*
*有一个秘密 你可愿知道
**Do you promise not to tell?*
*你能否发誓 绝不泄密
**Closer*
*靠近我
Hi. I didn't hear you come in.
我没听见你进来
**听我在你耳边呢喃*
*Let me whisper in your ear
剧集 | 泛美航空(2011) | 导航列表