剧集 | 泛美航空(2011) | 导航列表
I don't consider you the enemy.
我没把你当敌人看
Oh. What am I, then?
那我是谁呢
You're an important constituent with an interesting world view...
你是一个世界观有趣的重要选民
and, uh... something on her lip.
而且她的嘴唇上有点东西
On my lip?
我的嘴唇上
Cute.
真可爱
Yes, you are.
你的确是
Which is why I think it's time to show you off.
所以我认为是时候介绍大家认识你了
I'm having a cocktail party for some wealthy donors.
我要给富有的捐赠者办一个鸡尾酒会
Be my date.
做我的女伴吧
What am I supposed to do, just sit on your arm,
我该做什么呢 倚在你的手臂上
all quiet and docile?
沉默温顺地待着吗
You're supposed to be your smart,
你应该做你自己
opinionated, wonderful self.
不同凡响 饶有主见的自己
Hey. Come on.
过来
Consider it your coming out party.
当成是你进入社交圈的派对吧
It'll be fun.
会很有趣的
Oh, my God, Richard!
我的天 理查德
You didn't answer my knock.
我敲门了 你没答应
That doesn't mean that you can let yourself in.
那你也不能自己开门进来啊
I deserve that much privacy.
我需要隐私
Not anymore.
不再需要了
You're in with us all the way now.
你现在要和我们密切配合
You knew I'd be stopping by sooner or later.
你知道我早晚会来你这
We're going to Russia.
我们要去俄♥罗♥斯♥了
Of course you'd be stopping by.
你当然会过来了
One of our double agents has gone silent.
我们和一个双重间谍失去联络了
Code name--Anastasia.
代号♥ 安娜塔西雅
Girlfriend of a high-ranking KGB official.
她是一名克格勃高♥官♥的女友
She lives not far from the hotel where you'll be staying.
她住的地方和你要住的酒店离得不远
Six months ago, I was a courier.
六个月前 我还是一个情报员
And now you want me to
六个月后 你就指望我
pull this woman out of Russia?
把她从俄♥罗♥斯♥解救出来啦
Go to her building. If she's still in the game,
去她楼下 如果她还愿意效劳
there'll be a potted sunflower in her window.
她的窗台上就会有一盆向日葵
Confirm Anastasia is active and alive,
确认安娜塔西雅还活着 可以执行任务
and we'll do the rest.
剩下的交给我们
Oh. How very magnanimous.
您真宽宏大量
Be careful.
你要小心
You're going to Moscow-- the beating heart of communism.
你要去的莫斯科 是共♥产♥主义的心脏地带
You get made for a spy there, you don't ever come back.
要是被当成间谍抓起来 你就再也回不来了
Enjoy the motherland.
珍惜在祖国的时光吧
Hello, stranger.
你好 陌生人
Colette.
克莱蒂
I'm really sorry we didn't get to connect before I left London.
抱歉 离开伦敦之前没跟你联♥系♥
Oh, that's all right. Gave me a chance to think.
没关系 正好给我机会好好想想
And... have you?
那么 想好了吗
I'm still afraid of what Bridget's return means
我还是担心布里奇特的归来
for you and I.
会影响我们的关系
But for the first time in my life,
但是 这是我生命中第一次
I'm not going to let my fear get the better of me.
不再被恐惧笼罩
I want to be with you...
我要和你在一起
as terrifying as that is.
无论有多害怕
I just hope No, no, no.
我只是希望 不用说了
I-I do. I want to be with you, too.
我想 我也想和你在一起
I'm so sorry. I need to...
对不起 我得去...
Oh, brief the crew. Right.
给机组开简会 没错
Of course.
当然了
But--but when we get to Russia, can we...
但是 等我们到了俄♥罗♥斯♥ 可不可以...
Talk more?
好好聊聊
Yeah. Please.
好啊 去吧
I'll see you soon.
待会儿见
Our every move will be watched,
我们的一举一动
literally, by the Russians.
都会被俄♥罗♥斯♥人监视着
So be careful about what you say, about what you do,
所以慎言 慎行
about who you choose to talk to.
开口之前一定要三思
That said, this is an historic flight,
这将是一次有历史意义的飞行
an opportunity to trail-blaze
这将是一次破冰之旅
not only a new route for Pan Am,
这不单事关泛美的新航线
but ongoing relationship with the Soviets.
对跟苏联的关系缓解也有重大影响
Which is why we damn well better not foul this thing up, right?
正因如此 我们最好别搞糟这件事
Sorry for the dramatic entrance,
抱歉 这么戏剧性的出场
but why sneak in with the ground force
既然能空投原♥子♥弹♥
when you can soar in on the Enola Gay and drop the bomb?
为何还要靠地面部队溜进去呢
All right. The plan-- wheels up at 1600.
计划是 下午四点起飞
Then ten hours to Moscow,
十个小时到达莫斯科
where our job will be to spend four days
你们将有四天时间
showing the Russian bear the majesty,
向那群俄♥罗♥斯♥熊展示一下
the beauty, and the good graces of the American eagle.
美国鹰的威严 美丽 和优雅
If all goes well, you can tell your grandkids
如果一切顺利 你们将来就可以告诉孙辈们
that you were the crew that got Russia for Juan Trippe.
你们是胡安·特里普派去俄♥罗♥斯♥的机组成员
Excuse me.
抱歉
Dean Lowrey, boy wonder, right?
迪恩·劳里 青年才俊 是吧
That's me. I'm George Broyles.
是我 我是乔治·布罗伊
Captain Broyles.
布罗伊机长
Well, it's damn nice to meet
真高兴终于见到你了
and glad you'll be holding down my right seat.
也很高兴你能坐在我的副驾驶位
I'm sorry--your right seat?
抱歉 你是说副驾驶位
Or left seat. I'll flip you for it.
驾驶位也行 我跟你换
As for the rest of you,
至于你们呢
we'll have plenty of time to chew the fat
我们在飞跃浩瀚的大西洋时
over the vast Atlantic, all right?
有的是时间吃吃喝喝 好吧
Two hours to takeoff, my friends.
还有两小时起飞 朋友们
Who is that?
那是谁啊
Oh, that's a Sky God.
他是天空之神
What exactly is a Sky God?
什么是天空之神
World War Two pilots. Big heroes.
二战飞行员 大英雄
Broyles flew a dozen bomber
布罗伊曾多次驾驶轰炸机
runs over Berlin.
飞至柏林上空
Mr. Trippe gives him and his kind carte blanche
特里普先生授予了他行动豁免权
to use the airline whenever they like,
他随时都可以使用航线
however they like.
怎么用都行
Fuel at 43 degrees west will be 138,000 pounds.
燃料在到达西经43度时会降到14万8千磅
You guys always insist on having Russians aboard
你们非要在去莫斯科的航♥班♥上
these flights into Moscow?
加进俄♥国♥人吗
Safety measure. For Americans.
这是为了你们美国人的安全
So we don't crash into the Kremlin.
这样我们才不会撞上克里姆林宫
Ivan's not so bad.
伊万没那么差劲
That's nice to know.
那样最好
Your sister Laura seems nice.
你妹妹劳拉 人挺好的
We're all happy to have you back and safe, Bridget.
你能平安回来我们都很高兴 布里奇特
We have hardly any assets in the Soviet Union,
我们在苏联基本没有线人
no eyes on the ground to know what Khrushchev is up to.
所以没人知道赫鲁晓夫有何目的
This is a huge opportunity.
这真是个绝好的机会
Are you working?
你在执行任务吗
Bridget, you know I can't.
布里奇特 你知道我不能说
Talk about it. I know.
不能透露 我知道
Oh, it's just so odd...
这感觉真的很奇怪
being on the outside again.
重新成为局外人
The silence is deafening.
对内情一无所知
I take it Juan didn't tell you I was coming along for the ride.
胡安没告诉你 这次飞行我会同往吧
No. Juan didn't.
没错 他没说
That's his style.
他就这风格
Wants to keep us all on our tips, you know?
悬而未决 想让大家都保持积极性
Look, it's a compliment, Lowrey,
这算是一种褒奖 劳里
him choosing you and me.
选择你和我同行
Juan knows if he wants to invade Russia,
胡安知道 如果要入侵俄♥国♥
he's got to send in the big guns.
当然要派出最厉害的人物
Well, just do me the favor of not shooting me in the back, will ya?
千万别在背后捅我一刀 行吗
Do you think we'll get to see Red Square or Lenin's tomb?
你觉得我们能参观红场或列♥宁♥墓吗
剧集 | 泛美航空(2011) | 导航列表