剧集 | 泛美航空(2011) | 导航列表
Previously on "Pan Am"...
《泛美航♥空♥》前情提要
You're always disappearing on me.
你老跟我玩消失
Marry me.
嫁给我
I-I can't say "Yes" Now.
我现在不能答应你
Bridget?
布丽奇特
You and I finally make it to Paris!
我们终于能一起去巴黎了
Are you going my way?
咱俩顺路吗
Sometimes the stars align.
无巧不成书啊
I work for the U.S. Government.
我为美国政♥府♥工作
The Pan Am stewardess can travel all around the world
泛美的空姐可以飞到全球任何一个角落
without suspicion.
不会被任何人怀疑
Bridget. They wanted you to deliver this
布丽奇特 他们让你送这个
so that you would see what happens
就是为了让你知道
if you don't follow orders to the letter.
不听话会有什么后果
What are you doing?
你在干嘛
Mind if I sit?
不介意我坐下吧
No, not at all.
当然不
The newsstand at my station was out.
我进站时 报摊的报纸卖♥♥完了
.
还好《大众工匠月刊》没卖♥♥完
That's... good.
那...挺不错的啊
What's happening in the world?
今天都有什么大事啊
The... President is going to Berlin.
总统要去柏林了
Right, right.
对哦
First visit since the wall went up.
自柏林墙建成后第一次到访
Have you ever been?
你以前去过吗
To Berlin? Oh, sure. I've--I've been a bunch of...
你是说柏林吗 当然 去过那么几次
I'm going again soon.
马上又要飞那里了
There's this good little bookshop on Friedrich Strasse.
在弗里德里希大街上有家小书店不错
They sell first editions of Nietzsche.
那儿有卖♥♥首版《尼采》全集
--
比如《权力意志》
《权力意志》[德语]
Terrific read.
绝对是好书
And that's where I start?
我要从那儿开始吗
A map of Berlin with exact location.
这是份柏林地图 上面标注了具体♥位♥置
Buy the book. Bring it home.
把那本书买♥♥下 再带回来
That's it?
就这么简单吗
Tell the clerk, "Ich bin hier um ein Buch zu kaufen."
告诉店员 "我来这儿要买♥♥本书[德语]"
"Ich bin ein--"
"我来...[德语]"
Ich bin hier...
是"我来这儿...[德语]"
"Ich bin hier um ein b--bu--buch zu kaufen."
"我来这儿要买♥♥本酥...醋...书[德语]"
Maybe work on that.
发音可能还得练练
Well, here's your stop.
你到站了
Attention, please.
各位旅客请注意
Pan Am Flight 32
泛美32号♥航♥班♥
is now ready for boarding at Gate 11.
准备在11号♥口进行登机
Flight 32 is now ready for boarding...
32号♥航♥班♥正准备登机...
Berlin?
是要去柏林吗
Is it as beautiful as it is in the pictures?
那里真跟照片上一样美吗
I can't wait to find out.
我也好想知道
How have you flown this whole time
你怎么可能飞了那么长时间
and not gone to Germany?
都没去过一次德国
It's a mystery.
天机不可泄露
That's right. You were pulled into Japan last time.
就是 你上次还硬要换班飞日本
Yes. I'm overdue,
以前我总在躲
but today is the day.
但现在是时候面对了
Good morning, Colette. Good morning.
克莉蒂 早啊 早啊
Here you go, sir.
机长 这个给您
Ready for Germany?
准备好飞德国了吗
That's the rumor.
听谁说的
Are you preparing to toast the President?
你准备给总统祝酒吗
With anything but whiskey.
除了威士忌 别的都行
I'm laying off the stuff for a while.
我得戒这玩意儿一段时间
Are you?
是吗
Oh, yeah, and cigarettes.
是啊 还戒了烟
I've been told that they lead to dancing.
听人说一喝威士忌就会跳舞
I'm surprised you remember.
没想到你还记得
I remember I had a lot of whiskey...
我就记得自己喝了不少威士忌
and stepped on your foot.
还踩了你的脚
But you seem to be walking okay.
不过你看起来没啥大碍
So I guess...
所以 我估计...
It was a moment, captain,
机长 那只是一时
A nice moment, but that was all.
虽然很美好 但也仅此而已
You've never done a press travaller?
你从来没碰上过新闻界的乘客吗
I've never done a charter, period.
我目前还没碰到过特别人士
You just gotta keep the drinks flowing, keep their cigarettes lit,
你只要让他们的酒杯不空 香烟不熄
and you'll be fine.
就万事大吉了
That's very helpful. Thank you, captain.
这建议不错 多谢了 机长先生
I do what I can.
举手之劳罢了
But he's right.
不过他说得没错
Journalists can be seasoned travelers,
记者一般都会经常坐飞机
and seasoned travelers can be particular.
经常坐飞机的人有时候比较奇葩
They need food they can eat with one hand,
他们喜欢那种可以一只手拿着吃的食物
and they expect to be treated
还希望自己得到优待
as though their work is the most important work in the world.
好像他们的工作是天底下最重要的
You girls gossiping about the pilots again?
你们是在背地里对机长说三道四吗
Journalists.
我们是在说记者
Oh, right. I blame them for our 24-hour layover.
就因为他们 我们只能停留24小时
Oh, that's just enough time for Kennedy to speechify a little --
这点时间给肯尼迪说两句话足够了
give the wall a good kick.
对着柏林墙用力踹一脚
Farm boy, I pegged you as a Nixon supporter.
乡巴佬 我估计你是支持尼克松的吧
They're all the same.
反正也没差
How fashionably cynical of you.
瞧你 多愤世嫉俗啊
Oh, is he knocking the wall over?
总统是要去把墙推倒吗
No, he's going to kiss it.
不 他是柏林墙的拥护者
Kennedy loves the wall. He loves communists.
肯尼迪喜欢柏林墙 他爱戴共♥产♥主义者
He loves their cigars. We have that in common.
他喜欢那儿的雪茄 是人都喜欢
That's all you know about him, isn't it?
你也就了解肯尼迪这些 不是吗
What do you know about him?
那你都了解他些什么
Maggie was a precinct captain for his campaign.
玛吉以前是肯尼迪竞选时期的选区队长
So you've met him?
那你见过他了
No, but I'm going to.
没 不过就要见了
You're gonna meet Kennedy?
你是说自己要见肯尼迪了吗
That's right. When?
没错 何时
Tomorrow in Berlin.
明天到柏林的时候
Good luck with that.
但愿你好运
Journalists.
要找记者
You think one of them might know the president?
你认为记者里有人认识总统吗
Can I get you anything else to drink, Mr. Manchester?
您还需要别的喝的吗 曼彻斯特先生
No, but you can take this away.
没有 不过你可以把这拿走
Too salty for my taste. A simple pastry will do.
我觉得这味道太咸了 请给我来份甜糕
When you get a chance, I'd love your autograph.
有时间的话 麻烦给我签个名吧
You are aware that I'm not a movie star or a baseball player?
没搞错吧 我既不是影星也不是球星
I've met them.
那些人我都见过了
What they have to say
他们说的话
would not fill a column inch in the "Newspaper of Record".
远不及"核心要报"上的一篇文章来得深刻
May I have my pastry now?
能现在就把甜糕送来吗
Pastry on the way.
马上就来
I thought you could use another pillow.
再垫个枕头说不定会更好些
I'm sorry. What?
不好意思 你说什么
Oh, you're all hunched over.
瞧 你腰都弯成那样了
Oh. Thanks.
谢啦
My pleasure.
不必客气
I'm sorry.
冒昧请问
Village Voice?
您不会是《乡音》杂♥志♥的记者吧
I do. Mike Ruskin.
正是我 是迈克·罗斯金对吧
I recognize your picture from the column.
我在专栏里见过您的照片
What's a Pan Am stewardess doing reading the Voice of Bohemia?
你一个泛美空姐 看《波西米亚之声》干什么
Oh, what should I be reading, the "Ladies' Home Journal"?
那我该看什么呢 《家庭妇女期刊》吗
I'm Maggie.
我叫玛吉
Pleasure to meet you, Maggie.
玛吉 很高兴见到你
So I take it you're covering Kennedy's speech?
剧集 | 泛美航空(2011) | 导航列表