剧集 | 泛美航空(2011) | 导航列表
Sorry. We walked over, and my hands are freezing.
抱歉 我们是走路过来的 手比较凉
And then Teddy wanted to go for a carriage ride in the park
等会特德还想去公园坐马车游览
in the middle of November.
在这隆冬时节
I thought it'd be romantic.
我觉得这样比较浪漫
Who are you, and what have you done with Ted Vanderway?
你是哪位 你到底对特德·范德威做了什么
Speaking of romantic,
说到浪漫
you're the last girl I'd ever expect to be on the arm
你和一名共和党党员走到一起
of a republican.
还真叫人意外
You're forgetting, I'm a Pan Am stewardess.
你好像忘了 我是一名泛美空姐
I'm trained in diplomacy.
受过外交礼仪的训练
Yeah, well, then who are you,
是吗 那么你又是哪位
and what have you done with Maggie Ryan?
你到底对玛吉·瑞恩做了什么
In Red Square, you will see notable Armory Museum
在红场 你们能见到著名的兵器博物馆
and Tomb of Unknown Soldier, honoring brave heroes
和无名烈士墓 用来纪念为同盟国
who won great patriotic war for Allies.
赢得卫国战争的伟大英雄们
Olga, uh, do you know where Ostenazenka Street is?
奥尔加 你知道"奥斯塔克大街"怎么走吗
Ostozhenka.
奥斯托新卡
Ostozhenka.
奥斯托新卡
It's the street where my grandfather grew up.
我祖父是在那里长大的
Your grandfather? He's from Moscow?
你祖父 是莫斯科人
Uh, well, he lived here until he was 5.
他五岁时才离开这里
If we could--if we could just go down this way,
如果我们沿着这条路走
uh, I might be able to find his address.
我想我应该能找到地址
Uh, no. Is not on tour.
不行 这不在行程之中
It would mean so much to me and my sister
了解我们的苏联血统
if we could learn more about our soviet heritage.
对我和我妹妹非常重要
This is Communist Party housing,
这是共♥产♥党员住♥宅♥区
provided free, of course,
得益于主席团的英明决策
by glorious decree of presidium.
居住在这不用花一分钱
Let's get in a photo. Go.
我们照张相吧 来
Ready?
预备
One, two, three.
一 二 三
I didn't do anything. I--
我什么也没做
Don't touch her.
别碰她
Hey. What--what is he saying?
他说什么
He wants your film.
他要你的底片
Okay. Laura, just give it to him.
劳拉 快给他吧
But she was only taking a picture of that building.
她只不过给房♥子照了张相
He says it is act of espionage.
他说这属于间谍活动
Espionage? That is ridiculous.
间谍活动 太荒谬了
They come with us.
把她们带走
What? What?
什么
Kate.
凯特
Laura. What's happening?
劳拉 怎么回事
It will be all right. It will be all right.
会没事的 会没事的
You arrest my flight crew for what?
你们因为什么事扣押我的机组人员
They are being detained for questions.
她们被暂时扣押 接受询问
What--what questions? What did they do wrong?
什么询问 她们到底哪做错了
They were taking photos. Of a building.
她们使用了相机 拍栋房♥子而已
A soviet building,
是苏联政♥府♥住♥宅♥
Housing many of our illustrious party members.
里面住着许多杰出的共♥产♥党员
It is not unthinkable
派空姐窃取情报
your CIA would use stewardesses to gather information.
对于你们的中情局来说 并非不可能
Where are they being held?
她们被关在哪
I cannot tell you this.
我不能告诉你
You--then--then I need to go to the U.S. Embassy.
那么 我要去美国大使♥馆♥
You may not leave hotel.
你不能离开酒店
Of course, you are still welcome to our hospitality.
当然了 我们依旧会热情款待你们
So what do we do now?
现在怎么办
Well, we start by not arguing with useless bureaucrats.
跟官僚主义者理论 纯属白费力气
Just sit tight. They'll be released soon enough.
安心坐下 她们很快就回来了
And you know that for a fact how?
你怎么知道的
I was an Army Air Corps liaison to the Russkies during the war.
我是战时对俄♥国♥佬的空军联络员
Spent a lot of time with 'em, drank a lot of their vodka,
和他们混了很长时间 喝了不少伏特加
got to know how they think.
我明白他们的想法
They have a word--
他们有一个词
"Zapuguivaniya."
"暂不嘎巴尼亚"
What the hell does that mean?
什么鬼意思
Well, it translates loosely... into "intimidation."
大意上是指"恐吓"
They can, uh, keep people on their heels
他们能不用拳头
without ever throwing a punch.
就把人撂倒
But they invited us here.
但我们是他们邀请来的啊
No. Some of 'em did. Some didn't.
不 有人邀请 有人反对
Mistress Olga--she works for the presidium.
奥尔加小姐 她为主席团工作
She doesn't speak for the KGB.
跟克格勃不是一路的
Look, they made their point.
他们已经表明了立场
It will all blow over.
很快就没事了
I'm not taking any chances.
我不能冒险
I want you two to go back up to the room.
我要你们马上回房♥
You pack up Bridget and Laura's things.
整理布丽奇特和劳拉的行李
I'm not gonna risk them planting anything in their bags.
我不能让他们有机会对行李做手脚
Well, I think Rawlings is a shoo-in for '6♥4♥...
我认为罗林斯今年赢定了
no matter what "The village voice" says.
无论《乡音》杂♥志♥说什么
Oh, a bunch of lefty propaganda.
没错 尽是些左翼分子的红色思想
I'm surprised khrushchev isn't on the editorial staff.
我很惊讶赫鲁晓夫居然不是《乡音》编辑部的
Did anyone try the rumaki?
有人吃过路麦琪[一种开胃菜]吗
What do you say we get out of here
我们出去走走
and go for a walk or something?
怎么样
Um, we just got here.
我们刚到这啊
What's gotten into you?
你怎么了
Uh, just stuffy, I guess.
只是有点闷
Well, take off your coat. I'm fine.
把外套脱了吧 没事
So don't tell me that you believe everything
别告诉我 你对那破杂♥志♥
that they print in that rag.
深信不疑
The reporting in the "Voice" is actually quite nuanced.
《乡音》的报道其实挺精妙的
"Nuanced"? They said that Rawlings called
"精妙" 他们说罗林斯称
Goldwater a fanatic.
戈德华特[美国保守派代表]为盲从者
Since when is having an opinion a crime?
发表观点也是罪过吗
Well, since when did communist
共♥产♥主义式的宣传
rhetoric start passing as journalism?
也能算新闻报道吗
Well, maybe Chris doesn't want to
也许克里斯不想跟
march in lockstep with Goldwater
戈德华特及其反♥共♥爪牙
and his red-baiting thugs.
同流合污
What? I hardly think that--
什么 我不认为
Oh, you hardly think?
你不认为
Well, maybe that's your problem to begin with,
也许问题出在你自己身上
you ignorant buffoon.
你这无知小丑
Can I, uh, talk to you for a minute?
能借一步说话吗
It doesn't make any sense. Why take Laura and Bridget?
这没道理 为什么要抓劳拉和布丽奇特
It could have just as easily been you or me.
要抓的也可以是我们
They were making a point.
他们是在杀鸡儆猴
Yeah, but to think one of us is a spy. It's...
是啊 但怀疑我们之中有间谍 这也
I know. It's ridiculous.
我知道 很荒唐
Colette?
克莉蒂
"D.L."
迪·劳
Dean Lowrey, right?
是迪恩·劳里吧
It could have been here from a long time ago.
也许很久以前就放在里面了
Yet here it is now...
但现在还在
inside Bridget's suitcase.
在布丽奇特的行李箱里
No one knows where we are.
没人知道我们在哪
We don't even know where we are.
连我们自己也不知道
Laura, we are going to get out. Just breathe.
劳拉 我们会出去的 深呼吸
Have you had these types of attacks before?
你以前这样发作过吗
The last time was at my wedding.
上一次是在我的婚礼上
How did you get through it?
你怎么挨过去的
I ran away.
我逃跑了
Well, that's not really an option here,
在这里是不可能了
but I-I can imagine it must have been terrible.
但我能想象 那状况一定很糟
Running out on my fiance?
抛弃未婚夫
You have no idea.
你是不会了解的
剧集 | 泛美航空(2011) | 导航列表