剧集 | 泛美航空(2011) | 导航列表
我没有家人
None?
一个也没有
So how old were you when the nazis occupied France?
纳粹占领法国的时候 你几岁
I was 3.
三岁
But I don't think about it most of the time.
不过通常 我不会刻意去想它
Everyone lost people.
人人都失去过亲人
We were all the same.
大家是一样的
I wasn't a special case.
我并不特别
Kate, are you there?
凯特 你在吗
We have to leave now, if we want to see the speech.
要看演讲 现在就得出发了
Laura, I'm sorry.
劳拉 对不起
Uh, you're gonna have to go without me.
你得自己去了
What? Why?
什么 为什么
Would you... Yeah, just hold on a second.
能不能... 算了 先等我一下
You should go.
你应该去
Hello.
你好
Isn't it time to leave?
不是该走了吗
Colette. You should go.
克莉蒂 你应该去
No, I'm staying with you.
不 我陪着你
Is Laura with you?
劳拉在你旁边吗
No. Go, or they'll know something's wrong.
必须去 否则他们会发现出事的
Kate?
凯特
Uh... Yes. We're coming right down.
好 我们马上下去
Okay, um, you wait here,
这样 你在这里等着
and I will be back as soon as I can.
我尽快赶回来
What kind of something?
忙什么
Kate?
凯特
Laura, I'm-- I'm coming now.
劳拉 我就来
I'm sorry. What?
抱歉 你说什么
What kind of something are they working on?
他们在忙什么
Um, I don't know. He didn't say.
我不知道 他没说
Did they teach you to lie?
他们教你说谎了吗
'cause you're not very good at it.
你看上去不怎么擅长
Um, I-I think they went this way!
我觉得他们往这条路走了
We have to stay together, or we'll lose each other!
大家跟紧 不然会走丢的
This is nuts.
太疯狂了
Which way should we go?
该走哪条路
All I can see are shirts!
只能看见衣裙飘飘
Ted, do you think all the streets are this way?
特德 你说大家是不是都走这条路
Ted, what are you doing? Scouting.
特德 你在干嘛 侦察敌情
You look like Gene Kelly!
你这样子好像吉恩·凯利[好莱坞歌♥舞明星]
Good thing-- it's not raining!
幸好没有下雨
Good thing-- he's not singing!
幸好他没唱歌♥
Do you want the bad news or the bad news?
你是要下雨呢 还是要唱歌♥
Sind sie amerikaner?
你们是美国人[德语]
What? Amerikaner?
什么 美国人
Oh, yes. We're americans.
没错 我们是美国人
Wir lieben euch. Wir lieben die amerikaner.
我们喜欢你 我们非常喜欢美国人
Kennedy!
肯尼迪
Danke. Danke.
谢谢 谢谢
Wollen sie ihn siehen?
你们想见他
Uh... uh, konnen sie uns helfen?
你能帮我们吗
Ich bringe sie hin.
我来带路
Ted, Laura! Come on, let's go!
特德 劳拉 咱们快走
Ted, get down from there!
快下来 特德
Ted, let's go!
特德 快来
All right!
来了
Kommen sie.
快跟上
Eine bessere auf sicht...
这里看得清楚
Kommen sie.
快来
Kommen sie.
快来
I am proud to come to this city.
我很荣幸 能够来到这座城市
As the guest of your distinguished mayor
作为你们杰出市长的客人
Oh, he started. He started!
开始了 开始了
There are many people in the world...
世界上有许多人...
Kate! Kate!
凯特 凯特
Colette, I'll meet you up there!
克莉蒂 我在上面等你
Kate! Kate!
凯特 凯特
What is the great issue between
自♥由♥民♥主♥的社会
the free world and the communist world.
与共♥产♥主义社会之间的争端是什么
Let them come to Berlin.
让他们来柏林看看
No, no, no!
不 不 不
Not gonna lose you now.
这下丢不了了
Today in the world of freedom...
今天 在这个自♥由♥之日
Kommen sie. Schnell.
到了 快来
The proudest boast is...
最引以为豪的是
"Ich bin ein berliner."
"我是柏林人"
Hier. Kommen sie. Hier. Schnell.
这里 快来 这里 快
Thank you.
谢谢
Schnell. Schnell.
快 快
Freedom has many difficulties,
自♥由♥之路多磨难
and democracy is not perfect,
民♥主♥之道非坦途
But we have never had to put a wall up
但那也犯不着建起一座墙
to keep our people in,
来限制我们的人♥民♥
to prevent them from leaving us.
防止他们逃离
Though a city that has been besieged
尽管这座城市已经被分割了
for 18 years.
十♥八♥年♥
That still lives with the vitality and the force,
但它仍然拥有西柏林所特有的
and the hope and the determination
生机 能量 希望
of the city of west Berlin.
和果决
While the wall
柏林墙
is the most obvious and vivid demonstration
清楚地昭示着
of the failures of the communist system,
共♥产♥主义制度的失败
for all the world to see,
全世界都看到
We take no satisfaction in it,
但我们对此并不感到称心如意
for it is an offense not only against history,
因为柏林墙既是对历史
but an offense against humanity--
也是对人性的冒犯
Separating families,
它拆散家庭
dividing husbands and wives and brothers and sisters,
造成妻离子散骨肉分离
and dividing a people who wish to be joined together.
把希冀统一的一个民族分成两半
Kate!
凯特
Where is everyone?
大家都在哪
I don't know!
不知道
When are they getting back?
她们什么时候回来
I don't know!
我不知道
Will you stand still a second?
你别走这么快行吗
What do you want?
你想怎么样
We're going to a party for Kennedy.
我们要去参加为肯尼迪总统办的宴会
Ohh. Why?
为什么要去
Because he's the president!
因为他是总统
I just want to shake his hand. It's at the US Embassy.
我就想跟他握个手 在美国大使♥馆♥
The mission.
特别使团
Kennedy loves stewardesses.
肯尼迪总统喜欢空姐
I figure, if we go as a group,
我觉得如果我们以团体的名义去
we have a pretty good chance of getting in.
就有很大的机会能够进去
Uh, we fly out tonight.
今晚我们有飞行任务
Uh, we should all go in our uniforms.
该穿着空乘制♥服♥过去
What? No!
什么 不要
I'm not wearing my work clothes to meet Jack Kennedy.
我才不会穿工作服去见杰克·肯尼迪总统
You said that he likes stewardeses.
你说他喜欢空姐
No, this is my plan. You are not going to--
不 这是我的计划 你不能...
Maggie, he likes stewardesses.
玛吉 既然他喜欢空姐
Let's show him stewardesses.
我们就让他看到空姐
We are Pan Am.
我们泛美航♥空♥的
And who can turn down Pam Am?
谁会拒绝泛美的空姐呢
See if you can convince the others.
你先看看能不能说服她们来
Anke. I found someone who will smuggle me across the border.
安柯 我找到人带我偷渡出境了
Uh, does he have the papers for you,
他帮你准备材料了吗
forged identification?
有伪造证件吗
I'll be hiding in his trunk.
我会藏在他的后备箱里
No. I can't stay here.
剧集 | 泛美航空(2011) | 导航列表