剧集 | 泛美航空(2011) | 导航列表
Be right back. Yeah.
马上回来 好的
I don't know how you handle the travel.
我不知道你是怎么搞定旅程的
Oh, you seem to travel quite a lot.
你经常出差啊
I don't know how the hell I handle it.
我不知道我是怎么搞定的
Well, you know what they say.
你知道他们怎么说的吗
Plenty of water.
顺其自然
No.
不对
Plenty of Ginny.
是要有佳人相伴
Oh, don't play confused on me now, captain.
别装傻了 机长
I think we both know Ginny's not my secretary.
金妮不是我的秘书 我们心知肚明
I don't, sir, what two people do on their own--
我不知道 先生 别人的私事
No, no, no. Don't call me sir. Call me Henson.
不 不 别叫我先生 叫我汉森
Ginny is over-the-rainbow wacky,
金妮这个人变幻莫测
and intoxicating.
使人沉醉
I don't--I-I wouldn't, uh...
我不知道 我不会
She does have a way about her.
她确实特立独行
Most men wouldn't understand why...
大多数男人无法理解 为什么
I love her,
我爱她
But you, captain,
但你 机长
I'm guessing you are a man who does.
我觉得你懂
With this faith, we will be able to transform
有了这个信念 我们将能把
the jangling discords of our nation
这个国家刺耳的争吵声
into a beautiful symphony of brotherhood.
改变成一支洋溢手足之情的优美交响曲
With this faith, we will be able to work together,
有了这个信念 我们将能一起工作
to pray tog--
一起祈祷
Excuse me. We were watching that.
不好意思 我们正看着呢
Brave man.
他是英雄
Reminds me of my cousin.
让我想起我的堂兄
Men like that don't live too long in my country.
在我的国家 像他这样的男人都很短命
It took a lot of years to make that speech possible,
实现演讲的内容 需要许多年的努力
and even now...
即使是现在
Yeah, but still, so many people came to listen.
是的 但有这么多人前来拥护
Here in--in America, there is--there is hope.
在美国大地 这些是有希望的
You don't have hope for Yugoslavia?
你对南斯拉夫不抱期望吗
It--it is static...
那里滞如枯木
and worse, I'm static.
更糟的是 我有心无力
I thought Tito was making changes.
我以为铁托是改革派
Oh, changes, yeah, but, uh,
改革 是的 但是
for the better?
会更好吗
Where's the music? We need some music.
怎么没音乐 我们得听点音乐
You're choosing?
你来选吗
Oh, I'm paying. You're choosing.
我付钱 你选歌♥
Something new, for a new day.
要新点的 为了新的一天
Okay. Roy Orbison.
好的 洛伊·欧宾森
The Beach Boys. The Chiffons.
沙滩男孩 夏芳组合
Chime in. You see anything you like?
这么多歌♥ 有你中意的吗
"Walk like a man"?
有"行如男子汉"吗
Oh, yeah. Frankie Valli & the 4 Seasons.
有 法兰基·维力&四季乐队
Any good? It's really good.
还不错吗 挺好的
Okay, before I invest my nickel, you tell me how it goes.
在我投币之前 你先让我试听一下
I am not singing.
我才不唱歌♥
Pay your money and take your chances.
投完币不就能听到了
Should I take you home?
要不要我陪你回去
It seems like something's bothering you.
你好像有心事
The people in that square...
去广场支持他的那些人们
They face great risk for what is right.
为了正义 冒了很大风险
They walk like men.
他们确实行如男子汉
Niko, in my experience, you know,
尼克 以我的经验
life changes every minute.
人生无常
If there's something you want to do,
追求梦想
It's never too late.
永不为迟
Dean.
迪恩
Dean, it's me.
迪恩 是我
Dean, I'm so sorry. It was such a stupid idea.
迪恩 真是抱歉 这主意太蠢了
Dean.
迪恩
This isn't necessary.
没这个必要
Necessary? You mean like how fluency in Portuguese
没必要 你的意思是对空姐来说没必要
is necessary for stewardesses who claim to speak it?
说得多流利就可以自称会说葡萄牙语
You know, food must taste great from a silver spoon--
你衔着金汤匙长大所以不明白
Necessary, so you can, say,
没必要 你是说没必要
serve drinks, offer directions,
流利到可以端茶倒水 给人指路
or, I don't know, talk your way
说服里约热内卢的警♥察♥
out of a police precinct in Rio de Janeiro?
把我们放出去吗
Atencao.
你好[葡萄牙语]
Eu gostaria de telefonar para os Estados Unidos.
我想打电♥话♥回美国[葡萄牙语]
Minha irma vieram la e tem o dinheiro.
我姐姐会过来 带着签[葡萄牙语]
Dinheiro.
是钱[葡萄牙语]
Dinheiro.
钱[葡萄牙语]
Thank you.
谢谢
Nos gastariamos de pagar e...
我们愿意付钱...[葡萄牙语]
Ted.
特德
Oh, I'm just dying to know
我真是好奇死了
how you ladies pulled this one off.
看你们俩要用什么办法脱离苦海
Ah. There we go.
这是什么
I never thought I'd be able to afford to replace yours.
我没想过自己可以赔你一个
Oh, you didn't have to do that.
你没必要这么做
You were so sweet to--
你之前那么慷慨
Okay, okay. Can you just get us out of here?
行了 快把我们弄出去行吗
Just be grateful I happened to be striking out
心存感激吧 我正要迈入酒店的酒吧
at the hotel bar when these gentlemen called up
刚巧这几位先生打电♥话♥来
asking to speak to the Pan Am boss.
要找泛美的老板
Suficiente?
够了吗[葡萄牙语]
Excuse me. Pan Am? There you are.
不好意思 泛美的面试是在这里吧
I'm Maggie Ryan.
我是玛吉·瑞恩
I'm sorry, Miss Ryan.
抱歉 瑞恩小姐
The interviews were from 3:00 to 6:00.
面试时间是三点到六点
Oh, please! I-I came all the way from Tacoma.
求你了 我大老远从塔科马赶来的
I'm afraid we've found our girls.
可惜我们已经招满了
Well, I would have made it on time if it weren't for the accident.
如果不是遭遇意外 我是不会迟到的
A logging truck-- the bindings came loose,
一辆测井车 锁套松了
and timber was raining from the sky,
木材滚得到处都是
and I had to stay until the ambulances came.
我不得不等到救护车赶到才离开
You would be surprised how few people know how
这么多人竟然都没一个
to staunch the flow of blood.
知道怎样止血的
Well, that's very impressive.
你真是能干
But as I'm sure you're aware,
不过我想你也知道
the Pan Am stewardess is, above all things--
对泛美空姐来说最重要的是
cultured.
教养
I've had my heart broken twice, Mister...
我被伤过两次心 您怎么称呼
Claymore.
克莱莫
Once by a boy named Chip
一次是被一个叫奇普的男孩
and once by a man named F. Scott Fitzgerald.
一次是被F·司各特·菲茨杰拉德
And I wasn't even an English major.
我甚至不是英语专业的
World history-- that's my passion.
我钟爱世界历史
My transcript, hot off
我的成绩单 刚从
the presses of the Berkeley's Registrar's Office.
伯克利[美国名校]的教务处新鲜出炉
I saw to it myself.
我亲自守着打印出来的
Well, you've got gumption, Miss Ryan.
你很有上进心 瑞恩小姐
And poise, Mr. Claymore--
还很有气质 克莱莫先生
That Pan Am poise.
泛美气质
I did a stint modeling the latest fashions from Paris.
我曾为巴黎最新一季的时装做过模特
But the thing that irks me about modeling--
但我不喜欢模特的一点
What really riles me--
最让我恼火的一点
That it's all about the body
是这行只重外表
and nothing at all to do with the brain.
却对内在毫无要求
I think women should be acknowledged for their brain.
我认为女性的内涵才是重中之重
I-I see you took some Spanish.
你学过西班牙语
Unfortunately, we have a surplus of Spanish speakers.
很不幸 我们这会说西班牙语的太多
Limpar a bagunca na mesa nove?
把九号♥桌收拾了
Catalan? Portuguese.
加泰罗尼亚语吗 是葡萄牙语
剧集 | 泛美航空(2011) | 导航列表