剧集 | 泛美航空(2011) | 导航列表
This must be hard for you,
你一定很不好受
stuck on a 10-hour flight with Dean's ex-fiancee.
要跟迪恩的前未婚妻在飞机上共处十小时
You've heard?
你听说了
Oh, rumors...
早就传开了
And I saw you two talking in operations.
我看到过 你俩在工作中聊天
You know, it seemed intimate.
甚是亲密
Is it true?
传言都是真的吗
I won't say it's not.
也不全不属实
Have you talked to her-- Bridget?
你跟布丽奇特谈过了吗
No, not yet.
还没
Uh, we were friends.
我们曾经是朋友
We were close friends.
很好的朋友
You didn't do anything wrong.
你并没有做错什么
Let me help.
我来帮你
Thank you.
谢谢
I haven't quite got my rhythm back.
我还没完全调整好呢
Speaking of rhythm,
说到这个
I hope yours and mine won't be too badly affected by...
希望我们之间的关系不会因此受影响
You and Dean?
你和迪恩的事
I thought--
我以为
Well, we all thought you had gotten married.
我们都以为 你已经结婚了
If I had known that wasn't the truth,
如果我知道这不是真的
I would have never--
我绝不会...
I know.
我知道
Dean told me all about you two.
迪恩跟我说了你们的事
When you had drinks in London?
是你们在伦敦一起喝酒时说的
Yes.
是的
Yes. Drinks.
喝酒时说的
Dean and I--we spent a long time talking,
迪恩和我谈了很久
and don't worry, Colette.
别担心 克莉蒂
I shall respect whatever Dean decides to do.
我会尊重迪恩的选择
I've been calling. And I've been hanging up.
我一直在给你打电♥话♥ 我一直没接
Don't be a child.
别闹了
You're the one who took what I wrote
是你为了那愚蠢的《乡音》
and twisted it for your stupid "Voice" article.
不惜歪曲了我的文章
How exactly did I twist it?
我到底哪里歪曲了
Yes, I have issues with some of Chris's beliefs,
好吧 我是对克里斯的某些观点有意见
but to say that he's a hypocrite...
但是我也没说 他就是个伪君子
"Chris"? Well, you two are cozy.
都直呼其名了 你们走得挺近
That he doesn't actually hold these beliefs is not what I meant.
我并不是说 他的信仰只是表面文章
Which means he's more of a warmonger than I made him out to be?
我的意思是 他比我所写的还要好战了
Take a hike, Mike.
你走吧 迈克
I don't understand what's going on here, Mags.
我不明白 你怎么了 小玛
You know, one minute you want to destroy the man,
之前你还想要毁掉这个人
and the next you're on a first-name basis
怎么突然就和这个
with the biggest death merchant in congress.
国会里最大的"死亡商人"亲密无间了
You're sleeping with him, aren't you?
你跟他上♥床♥了是吧
Well, I'm not sleeping with you anymore, Mike,
反正我是不会再跟你上♥床♥了 迈克
so other than that,
除此之外
it's none of your damn business.
一切都与你无关
Unbelievable.
难以置信
Well, I-I just came by to warn you that
我只是来提醒你
the congressman's staff is obsessed
克里斯的人已经着手
with uncovering the source for my article.
追踪我文章的消息来源了
Are you threatening to tell them it's me?
你是在威胁 要揭发我吗
I just came by to give you a heads-up
我只是来给你提个醒
that they're not stopping until they figure out who the rat is.
不找到消息来源 他们绝不会罢休
Other than that,
除此之外
enjoy your life, future Mrs. Congressman.
好好享受生活吧 未来的议员夫人
Pan American World Airways,
泛美国际航♥空♥公♥司♥
we welcome you to Moscow.
欢迎来到莫斯科
I am Olga Dubovik,
我是奥尔加·杜博维克
representative of committee of diplomatic relations.
外交关系委员会的代表
We are delighted to show you famous Soviet hospitality.
十分乐意向诸位展示苏联人的好客之道
There will be banquet tonight in hotel ballroom,
酒店宴会厅今晚将会举♥行♥宴会
and over next few days, we hope to build
希望我们两个大国能在
trust and admiration for our two great nations.
接下来的几天里 架起信任与尊重的桥梁
You see those guys over there with the grim looks?
看到那些面露狰狞的人没
KGB minders. Mind them.
克格勃的人 小心他们
As Comrade Stalin famously said,
正如斯大林同志所说
"Gaiety is most outstanding feature of Soviet Union."
"喜庆是苏联最突出的特点"
So...
那么
You and Bridget on the flight, uh, did you two...
你和布丽奇特在飞机上 你们...
Yes, we talked. Everything is fine.
我们谈过了 一切都好
Good.
那就好
That is the smallest bathtub I have ever seen.
这是我见过的最小的浴缸
Well, at least there is no hot water.
这连热水都没有呢
Old-world charm with third-world plumbing.
古老国度的风范 第三世界的卫浴
I hope you find amenities to your liking.
希望这些设施能让你们满意
Oh, well, there are a few things we could use.
我们还需要一些东西
Um, soap, maybe.
香皂 如果可以的话
Is there a market nearby?
附近有集市吗
No.
不行
No?
不行
You cannot leave hotel,
你们不能离开酒店
not without hospitality ambassador.
除非有接待使节陪同
Oh, and that would be you?
看来就是你咯
Havemayer's Soviet sister.
海文梅尔的苏联妹妹
Next she'll want to be checking our girdles.
接下来就要检查我们的紧身褡了
I will arrange tour for ladies, yes?
我明天给你们安排游览好吗
1400 hours?
下午两点可以吗
Wait. Why is not Kate Cameron here?
等等 为什么凯特·卡梅隆不在
Uh, what? Uh, I'm sorry?
你说什么 不好意思
I'm sorry. I'm--I'm lost.
不好意思 我迷路了
I was looking--
我在找...
Kate, it's about time.
凯特 时间差不多了
Captain Broyles, I was...
布罗伊机长 我...
w-wondering where you were.
我正找你呢
Okay?
这样行了吗
Okay.
好
What did you say to him?
你对他说了什么
I told him that you had a very important client waiting for you.
我告诉他 你有非常重要的客人要接待
A client?
客人
Oh, he thinks I'm going to--
他以为我是...
Kate, I'm kidding.
开玩笑的 凯特
What are you doing down here, anyway?
你来这干什么
I must have hit the wrong button on the elevator.
我肯定是按错楼层了
The wrong button?
按错楼层
What are you doing down here...
你们在楼下干什么呢
with all this?
还有这堆东西
A little... diplomatic relations.
一点点 外交来往
Pack of ciggies in Moscow is worth more than a faberge egg.
在莫斯科 香烟比俄♥罗♥斯♥彩蛋更值钱
And you brought this all on our flight?
你把这些东西带上了飞机
Kate, I think you better go back upstairs
凯特 你最好赶紧上楼去
before your KGB pal comes looking for the menthols.
免得你那位克格勃朋友找到这来
Well, thank you again for opening up your home.
再次感谢你们的热情招待
Not at all.
不必客气
I'm surprised all these people wanted to venture out
这种天寒地冻的晚上 还有这么多人
on a cold night to hear what I have to say.
来听我啰嗦 真让我惊讶
Oh, ignore him.
别理他
He's just being modest.
他只是故作矜持
Maggie will disagree with me on almost anything.
玛吉总是反对我的一切言论
Well, only when you're wrong, which is... often.
你错了我才反对 只是你经常错
Ted!
特德
Oh, excuse me, please.
抱歉 失陪
I didn't know you were going to be here.
我不知道你会来
Uh, neither did I. Uh, apparently, Amanda's parents
我也没想到 阿曼达的父母专程赶来
backed the congressman in his first race.
支持议员的首次竞选
Uh, Amanda, this is Maggie.
阿曼达 这是玛吉
We work together at Pan Am.
我在泛美的同事
剧集 | 泛美航空(2011) | 导航列表