剧集 | 泛美航空(2011) | 导航列表
Captain, it's my duty to tell you
机长 我有责任告诉您
that based on FAA rules and regulations,
根据联邦航♥空♥局的规章制度
it is too dangerous to take off. Yeah, noted.
目前情况起飞太危险 知道了
We've taken off from aircraft carriers shorter than this.
我们从航♥空♥母舰起飞 更短的跑道都成功过
In a fighter jet.
那是战斗机
A 707 isn't designed to take off like this.
707又不是那样设计的
Fighter jets don't have four engines.
战斗机没有四个引擎
If you don't blow an engine first.
前提是你能保全四个引擎
You need me to change your diaper, Chuck?
你还要我怎么伺候你 查克
I mean, you're embarrassing the navy here.
你知道你在亵渎海军名誉吗
Ted, I'm just trying to tell you--
特德 我只是想说...
It's not Ted, it's First Officer Vanderway,
别叫我特德 要叫第一长官范德威
and sitting next to me is Captain Lowrey.
而坐在我身边的是劳里机长
He makes the decisions on this aircraft
这架飞机上他说了算
without any interference from you. Am I understood?
你无权干扰 明白了吗
Yes, Sir.
是的 长官
Seats in the upright position.
请调直座椅靠背
Make sure your belts are nice and tight.
并确保您的安全带都扣好了
Flaps at 20.
襟翼放到20度
Flaps 20.
襟翼20度
Engine 2, oil pressure 80. Engine 3, 82.
2号♥引擎 油压80 3号♥引擎油压82
We can't sustain this thrust forever.
这推力我们撑不了多久
Just another minute.
再等一分钟就行
Smell that? That's the brakes burning up.
闻到了吗 起落架已经燃起来了
I can fly without brakes. Just a little while longer.
没有起落架也能飞 再撑一会
Another 30 seconds, they're gonna be on our tail.
再过个30秒 他们就要追上来了
Thank you for Henry.
之前亨利的事 谢谢你
I hope immigration doesn't send her back.
希望移♥民♥局不会把她遣送回来
Cabin crew, prepare for immediate takeoff.
机组成员请做好准备 马上要起飞了
I may have a friend who can help.
我有个朋友 兴许能帮上忙
It's now or never. Do it.
时机到了 起飞吧
Releasing brakes.
松刹车
Pull up. Pull up!
拉升 拉升
I see it.
我知道
Damaged runway cleared. Take gear up.
离开受损跑道 收起起落架
Oh, way ahead of you. Flaps up.
早就收了 放襟翼
Flaps...up.
襟翼...已放
Nice job, Captain.
干得好 机长
You may have to land again. I think I'm having a heart attack.
要是再让你来降落 我肯定要得心脏病
Your controls.
交给你了
Ladies and gentlemen, that was rougher than expected...
女生们先生们 比预想的要艰难了些
My apologies...
我很抱歉
But we are climbing normally
飞机现在已经正常爬升
and we should be reaching cruising altitude shortly.
很快就将到达巡航高度
Don't worry. Kate is going to help you.
别担心 凯特会帮你的
Please give us a few more minutes. Please.
请再给我们点时间 求你了
I need you to do this, Richard.
我要你办件事 理查德
I can always count on you for the unorthodox.
你总是这样 前言不搭后语的
Can you do it or not?
你是能办 还是不能办
We do have some experience with green cards.
我们在办理绿卡方面 确实有些经验
Please, I understand,
求你了 我都明白
But we might be able to fix this.
也许我们能自行解决这个问题
I'm in no mood for one of your little games.
我现在没心情跟你玩小把戏
Just do it.
赶快照办
Give me a couple of hours.
给我几个小时
No. Not hours. Minutes.
不行 不按小时算 按分钟算
I guess I will have to go over a few heads.
看来我得越过上级办事了
And a faster family. A nice one.
再找个寄养家庭 要条件好的那种
She can't be here alone.
不能让她孤零零一个人
I will interrogate them myself.
我会亲自处理的
Thank you, Richard.
谢谢 理查德
I owed you one...
我欠你个人情...
Or several.
是很多人情
Yes, good bye.
对 再见
You land in a hostile country,
你降落在敌对国家
you leave the dead body of a Pan Am passenger,
把泛美乘客的遗体丢在了那里
and you come back with a 17-year-old refugee.
还带回来一个17岁的难民
Which one of you is responsible for
你们当中的谁来为
bringing a stowaway on board a Pan Am aircraft?
将偷渡者带上泛美飞机负责
Miss...
你是...
Valois.
瓦卢瓦
Miss Valois, come with me.
瓦卢瓦小姐 请和我来
Colette, I can't let you take the blame for this.
克莱蒂 我不能让你背黑锅
I brought the girl on board.
是我把人带上来的
Is this true?
这是真的吗
They're both covering for me.
他们都在给我打掩护
Ask anyone in our New York office.
你可以问问泛美纽约总部的人
I'm the troublemaker.
谁都知道我是个闯祸鬼
Maggie, you are such a liar.
玛吉 你真会撒谎
It was my idea, and you know it.
这是我的主意 你知道的
Laura, stop protecting me.
劳拉 别给我打掩护了
You know this was my idea.
这都是我的主意
They're all lying. I already confessed.
她们都在撒谎 我都已经招了
Okay. I think I get the picture.
好吧 我明白了
Thank you, ladies.
谢谢 女士们
There you are, girls. Power in numbers.
姑娘们 你们看 这就叫人多势众
Debriefing? I'm buying.
谁来做航♥班♥简报 我来
So how long are we stranded here for?
我们要被"关"在这里多久
Stranded? Have you been to Palm Beach?
"关" 你去过棕榈滩吗
Colette? Are you coming?
克莱蒂 走不走
Right behind you.
就来
Just consider yourself fortunate
你小子就仗着
that Mr. Trippe seems to hold you
特里普先生看重你
in such high regard...
没事偷着乐吧
Quite an evening.
这一晚真够呛
Really? Did I miss something?
是吗 我是不是错过什么
Some bad weather.
坏天气而已
剧集 | 泛美航空(2011) | 导航列表