剧集 | 泛美航空(2011) | 导航列表
我猜你是来报导肯尼迪的演讲的
Yeah, the "Voice" thought it would be worth
是的 我们报社认为花大钱
the dough to send me in person--
把我送到现场是值得的
context, atmosphere, actual reporting.
可以知道来龙去脉 有氛围 可以实时报道
Well, most everything is better in person, don't you think?
大多数的事都是亲力亲为比较好 你觉得呢
I do think. Uh, are you going?
是的 你会去听演讲吗
Dying to, if I could get a good seat.
非常想去 如果我能有个好位子的话
Oh. Right.
这样啊
Um, look, I-I wish I could sneak you into the press section, but, uh--
我也希望能帮你混进媒体区 但是
Oh, no, no. How could you?
不 不 你不用这么做
But if you're looking for atmosphere,
不过如果你想体验一下气氛
you should let me and my girlfriends show you around Berlin.
我和我的女伴们可以带你在柏林周围逛逛
Ich bin hier um einer Buch um zu kfen. Zu kaufen.
我到这儿来是为了卖♥♥书 买♥♥书[德语]
Zu--zu--zu kauf--
买♥♥书
You've come to buy a book?
你是去柏林买♥♥书的吗
You speak German.
你会说德语
Here's a tip.
给你个小提示
The more you sound like a barking dog,
你听起来越像犬吠
the more they'll understand you.
他们就越听得懂
Do you need a landing card?
你要换入境卡吗
Ah. Yes.
是的
Pen?
有笔吗
I understand the communists are hanging red banners
我知道共♥产♥党人正在勃兰登堡门上
on the Brandenburg Gate.
挂红色条幅
God forbid they allow us a peek at East Germany.
他们是不可能让我们瞅一眼东德的
That seems a little paranoid.
这种说法有点太偏激了
Welcome to Germany.
欢迎来到德国
Welcome to Germany.
欢迎来到德国
Welcome to Germany.
欢迎来到德国
Thank you for flying Pan Am.
欢迎乘坐泛美航♥空♥公♥司♥航♥班♥
Don't make any plans for tomorrow morning.
明天早上空出来
We have a date on the kurfurstendamm.
明天我们去库弗斯坦达姆大街
What's that?
那是什么地方
I have no idea, but my new friend Mike wants to go.
我不知道 但是我朋友迈克想去那儿
It's like the Madison Avenue of Berlin.
就像是柏林的麦迪逊大道
You want to come?
你想去吗
Oh, I would love to,
我也想去
but... I'm--I'm meeting a friend of my own.
但是 我得去见个朋友
Well, then do you want to meet up for the President's speech?
那么 我们在总统演讲上碰面吧
Absolutely. It's a date.
好 一言为定
Thanks.
谢谢
Are you okay?
你还好吗
Yeah, I'm fine. Thank you.
我很好 谢谢
You sure?
真的吗
No.
不
I owe you an apology.
我得向你道歉
I didn't mean to embarrass you.
我不是故意要你难堪的
Well, what-- what are they gonna do?
他们能做什么
Are they gonna kick us out of the country? We're leaving.
把我们驱逐出境吗 我们正要走呢
It was a terrible mistake.
我犯了大错
What, the party or the singing?
哪一个 参加派对还是唱歌♥
Coming to Berlin... at all.
来柏林 所有的一切
It looks like somebody had a little too much fun in Berlin.
看起来某些人在柏林玩得很开心啊
Uh, veni, vidi, vici.
亲临 目睹 全胜[德语]
Well, I came, and I saw. I definitely didn't conquer.
亲临 目睹 我大获全败
And no one feels sorry for you.
没人为你感到难过
It wasn't pity. I was looking for.
我并不觉得遗憾 我要的就是这个结果
No kidding.
没开玩笑吧
I'm just gonna go fly the plane now.
我去驾驶舱了
Where is Maggie?
玛吉在哪儿
Oh, she's not gonna make it.
她来不了了
What do you mean, she's not gonna make it?
什么叫"她来不了了"
Is she all right?
她还好吗
Yes. N-no. No.
她很好 不 不好
She's s-sick. A stomach problem.
她病了 胃病
I mean, a headache.
我是说 头痛
But I saw her in the concourse ten minutes ago.
可是十分钟前我还在大厅看见了她
Right, well, she ate something bad, and it just...
她吃坏了东西 然后就
It hit her. Bratwurst, I think.
就胃痛了 我觉得应该是德国熟香肠搞的鬼
I thought you said she had a headache.
我以为你说她是头痛
Okay, I don't understand.
好了 我没弄懂
Where is Maggie right now?
玛吉现在在哪里
Today, in the world of freedom, the proudest boast is,
今天 自♥由♥世界最自豪的夸耀是
"Ich bin ein Berliner."
"我是一个柏林人[德语]"
Flight time to New York tonight will be just under seven hours.
此次到达纽约的航♥班♥将飞行大约七小时
Still, I hope you enjoyed your time in Berlin,
尽管如此 希望各位在柏林过得愉快
and I don't mind speaking for myself and our entire flight crew,
我不介意为我自己和我的机组人员美言几句
when I say that this was quite a day for us.
对我们来说 这是非比寻常的一天
That will be one for the history books.
这将会在历史上留下崭新的一页
What?
怎么
You voted for Kennedy in '6♥4♥, ain't you?
196♥4♥年的时候你投了肯尼迪的票 对吧
I'm going to kill Maggie.
我要宰了玛吉
Time for us to start watering down drinks.
我们该开始提供饮品了
And plan on how we are going to kill Maggie.
也要开始计划怎么把玛吉就地正♥法♥
Are you girls having a party back here?
你们在这办派对吗
We're a stewardess short
我们缺了一个空姐
on a plane full of drunk journalists.
这架飞机上还都是些喝多了的记者
Oh, Maggie stuck it to me, too. She stole my cigars.
玛吉也让我大吃一惊 她偷了我的雪茄
"Ich bin ein Berliner."
"我是一个柏林人[德语]"
See? Right there. He said, "I'm a Berliner."
看到没 就是那 他说"我是一个柏林人"
No, in German a "Berliner" is a jelly doughnut.
不 在德语里"柏林人"是指果酱甜甜圈
He did not say, "I am a jelly doughnut."
他没说"我是个果酱甜甜圈"
Check your German dictionary.
查查你的德语字典吧
Hey, before you go,
你走之前
I just gotta ask.
我需要问你个问题
What?
什么问题
Did Maggie pull it off?
玛吉见到总统了吗
It's like the 4th of July.
这儿像7月4日一样热闹
On another planet.
另一个星球的独♥立♥日
This is another planet. "Deutschland Uber Alles."
这的确是另一个星球 "德意志高于一切"
"The edge of a new frontier."
"新边疆"
Oh, you're quoting him now?
你在引用他说的话吗
Who? Kennedy.
谁的话 肯尼迪
You're in love with him, aren't you?
你爱上他了 不是吗
Ask what you can do for your country.
扪心自问 你对自己的国家贡献了什么
Uh, I know what I can't do--
你知道我做不到的
get you seats in the press section.
让你混进媒体区
What if I slip you into first class
如果回纽约的时候
on the way home?
我能帮你偷偷地安排到头等舱呢
Can we do that?
我们能这么做吗
Extra roast beef, unlimited liquor.
头等舱有烤牛肉 酒水不限
Come on, Michael.
拜托了 迈克尔
What's it gonna take?
我要怎么做你才肯帮我
Besides that.
除了以身相许
It's Mike, a-and you're not press.
座位上写的迈克 你也不是记者
Who cares? Just say that I am.
谁会在意啊 你就说我是嘛
I'll help you with your article.
我帮你写文章
The new frontier?
关于"新边疆"吗
Hopes and dreams in the "Village Voice"?
在《乡音》杂♥志♥上大谈希望和理想吗
Well, what do you need,
那你需要什么样的文章
the smart, countercultural, antiestablishment take?
文采飞扬的反主流 反正统文章吗
Smart would help.
文采飞扬就够了
So Kennedy will come to Berlin to make a speech, sure,
没错 肯尼迪总统是要来柏林演讲
but it's not like he's knocking down the wall.
但他又不是要来拆了柏林墙的
Wait. Maggie, you don't really think that.
等下 玛吉 你不会真这么想吧
No, but his readers might.
不是 但是他的读者可能会这么想
And it's not like you can go wrong
把他们想知道的丝毫不差地写出来
telling people exactly what they want to hear.
也未尝是件坏事
Ah, so you're a politician now?
所以你现在成了个大政♥治♥家了吗
I'm whatever I need to be.
我可是百变俏佳人
The line about "knocking it over",
剧集 | 泛美航空(2011) | 导航列表